Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:54:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Overwhelmed. Thanks for the lovely messages x

Started by Sebastian Cobb, May 16, 2020, 03:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

I think everything's going to be ok after all guys!

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Bazooka

olliebean

Dewt

He deserves it. He pulled himself up by the bootstraps one billion times more than somebody with a net worth of $1,000, and MORE THAN INFINITY times more than somebody in debt!

idunnosomename

cheeky jord brookes! he loves capitalism really! spunk on my bald bonce baby

Non Stop Dancer

Mad to think he built it up from nothing. All he had to start with was a Princeton education and a 300k gift from his parents. Makes you believe any of could achieve the same thing.

kittens

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 17, 2020, 12:27:25 AM
cheeky jord brookes! he loves capitalism really! spunk on my bald bonce baby

damn didn't notice that. should be illegal. what this young man is doing is FRAUD

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Non Stop Dancer on May 17, 2020, 12:41:21 AM
Mad to think he built it up from nothing. All he had to start with was a Princeton education and a 300k gift from his parents. Makes you believe any of could achieve the same thing.

I think he just works a trillion times harder than the rest of us.

Wonderful Butternut

If he had to give half of that away (maybe to build hospitals or something), he'd still have 500 billion, aka more than any human could possibly need.

But no, that's Communism because something something trickle down & making the pie bigger.

Sebastian Cobb

I heard he'd personally pushed for more of The Expanse because he likes the books.

I'm surprised more billionaires haven't resurrected or commissioned tv shows just for their own entertainment. Although I suppose it does put him in a similar category as Kim Jong-Il who kidnapped that director to make him a film.

pigamus

Quote from: kittens on May 17, 2020, 08:28:54 AM
damn didn't notice that. should be illegal. what this young man is doing is FRAUD

Twitter parody accounts are really starting to get on my tits. Mainly because I always fall for it.