Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:49:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hearing your neighbours argue

Started by salr, May 16, 2020, 04:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flotemysost

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 17, 2020, 12:50:24 AM
Sounds too much like a film to me.

More likely a shit sitcom. From what I heard about the couple they were almost a comedic archetype (she was quite posh and owned the flat as a pied-a-terre - her words apparently - and he was a banker city boy type). I think the flaming shirt incident was a one off though.

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 17, 2020, 01:00:43 AM
I dunno, it must have spiced up your brother's wanks quite a bit.

Possibly, but I'll probably leave that one off the agenda for my family Skype call this afternoon.

Sebastian Cobb

If it was a flaming flame shirt it would all be completely justifiable.

Quote from: flotemysost on May 17, 2020, 10:49:14 AM
More likely a shit sitcom. From what I heard about the couple they were almost a comedic archetype (she was quite posh and owned the flat as a pied-a-terre - her words apparently - and he was a banker city boy type). I think the flaming shirt incident was a one off though.

Possibly, but I'll probably leave that one off the agenda for my family Skype call this afternoon.

I wonder if open relationship has anything to do with this 😜

Icehaven

The couple who lived in the flat under ours until last Wednesday used to shout a lot but it wasn't in English so I don't know if they were arguing or they were just loud. We couldn't really hear it through the floor but if we both had our windows open we could occasionally hear them roaring at/over each other. They were quite fond of slamming doors and thundering up and down the stairs too so maybe they were just noisy buggers. We will not miss them.