Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:56:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Patreon thread

Started by PlasticTom, May 17, 2020, 08:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gurke and Hare

Pappy's is the only comedy one I subscribe to. Non-comedy ones are McMansion Hell and Revolution Pro Wrestling.

gmoney

Athletico Mince

Wrestle Me! - This is my favourite podcast at the moment, and this is the best money I spend every month. Writer Marc Haynes is a big wrestling fan and his mate, radio host Pete Donaldson knows nothing about it and they go through the absurdities of wrestling. That was the original premise anyway, Pete's a bit further up to speed now. You'd need to have been a wrestling fan at some point to enjoy this I would say, but exploring the incredibly fucked up business of wrestling and the bizarre transients it's attracted over the years is incredibly funny. For the price you get a guaranteed extra pod a week, a load of random ones and a 50 odd page very well written monthly newsletter.

Uhh Yeah Dude

Why Do I Like This? (Comedian April Richardson and husband Martin Rossiter of Gene analyse her music taste. Better than it sounds)

Quote from: gmoney on July 03, 2020, 09:26:34 AM
Wrestle Me! - This is my favourite podcast at the moment, and this is the best money I spend every month. Writer Marc Haynes is a big wrestling fan and his mate, radio host Pete Donaldson knows nothing about it and they go through the absurdities of wrestling. That was the original premise anyway, Pete's a bit further up to speed now. You'd need to have been a wrestling fan at some point to enjoy this I would say, but exploring the incredibly fucked up business of wrestling and the bizarre transients it's attracted over the years is incredibly funny. For the price you get a guaranteed extra pod a week, a load of random ones and a 50 odd page very well written monthly newsletter.

Yes, this is very brilliant. The Patreon's given it a real shot in the arm because the turn-of-the-90s WCW shows have taken Pete back out of his comfort zone. Well worth the money.

I still listen to the Wrestlemania shows via the non-Patreon stream because I prefer them weekly and they'll get a tiny bit of extra cash from the ads.