Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:16:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 Quarter-Final: Crabwalk Vs Pearly-Dewdrops Drops

Started by Crabwalk, May 17, 2020, 12:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hedgehog90

And there I was thinking Pearly had it in the bag earlier...

Cerys

kittens

hahaha! the barry one got me. most of those would have stood alone as a great shot.

Lordofthefiles

Amazing that.
A 9-for-1 meal deal.

"Barry Evans" is truly inspired.

alan nagsworth

That is absolutely incredible. I was literally grinning massively whilst soaking up the detail of each one.

Wonderful Butternut

I loved the first shot too much to see past it. Sorry Pearly, I have to go Crabwalk.

Butchers Blind

chveik

QDRPHNC

Johnny Yesno

Excellent match both. I vote Crabwalk for his incredible second shot.

Spoon of Ploff

taps chin a few times...

Spoiler alert
Pearly's retelling of The Shining is a wonderful piece of work, and the 'come lick the vegetables' line with stay with me for a long time. There's nothing to really separate the second round of shots for me (Graham). So it comes down to Crabwalk's first. a Smashing image, which could exist outside WimbleWrong in social media posts and accompanying think pieces on just how shite the powers that be have been.... So I'm going with the 'right on maaaan' rather than the chuckles here...
[close]

Crabwalk for me

wasp_f15ting

selectivememory

I really loved this match. That opening rally of three shots is one of the best I've ever seen in Wimblewrong. Three great ideas, flawlessly executed, both players working off each other in really imaginative and funny ways. The fourth shot maybe isn't quite as good (although I still liked it a lot), and so on balance it has to be Crabwalk for me.

BlodwynPig

greencalx

People have been throwing the phrase "shot of the tournament" around a bit too liberally for my liking, given that there's still 14 to go. crabwalk's first in this match must be a contender.

Ferris

Lordofthefiles

pancreas

Small Man Big Horse

Another amazing game, but Crabwalk wins it for me as I loved both of his shots a huge amount.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Crabwalk has stormed this one. Both shots are amazing. Good efforts from PDD.

Fishfinger

Great return from Pearly, but Crab gets my vote overall.

Cerys