Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:23:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 Quarter-Final: hedgehog90 vs Spoon of Ploff

Started by hedgehog90, May 17, 2020, 04:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hedgehog90

Cerys

Johnny Yesno

Chollis

love the BOB Ross. just watching S3 TP for the first time right now!

hedgehog90

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on May 17, 2020, 05:07:15 PM
It looks nice but who is Bob?

From Twin Peaks, Killer BOB - an evil spirit that inhabits and takes control of people.

Fun fact - The actor who played BOB also perished in 1995... Coincidence?

Johnny Yesno

Ah, thanks. I still haven't seen Twin Peaks, although I did recognise that flooring.

rue the polywhirl

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Spoon of Ploff

Cerys

Haha love the meta stuff, the hog and spoons. Lovely stuff.
also good name for a pub. The Hog and Spoons.

Crabwalk

Cerys

selectivememory

Amazing. Possibly the perfect response to the shot that preceded it.

Spoon of Ploff

In hindsight using someone's Blender creation against them was not the smartest idea.

Crabwalk

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on May 21, 2020, 06:30:31 AM
In hindsight using someone's Blender creation against them was not the smartest idea.

Ha ha!

pancreas

I feel Sploff may have sacrificed himself for the good of the match. But I rest in hope.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Spoon of Ploff

ffffffuuuu...........

thanks to hedge for letting me use his realSonic model, thus making this pointless final shot possible

selectivememory

Great match. I thought Ploff had the advantage after the first exchange of shots, but there's not much anyone could have done in the face of hedgehog90's second shot. Too good.

Small Man Big Horse

Being a Twin Peaks obsessive this is my favourite match of the tournament, and both of Ploff's shots were superb, in any normal year they would have easily got my vote, but Hedgehog 90 has produced some moments of sublime and hilarious beauty here and so I'm voting for him.

Butchers Blind

Absorb the anus burn

Johnny Yesno

Who is the man holding the creature I won't name in case I accidentally cast my vote? It's the same guy holding the paintbrush, right?

And the red character in the final shot?

And what is the significance of the spoons? Actually, forget this one. I are being thick.

alan nagsworth

Ploff you came extremely close, as both your efforts were excellent, but as someone who knows the sting of being (deservedly) wiped out by a single shot, I too have to cast my vote for hedgey's stellar and unbeatable second.