Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:49:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cook'd and Bomb'd Mafia: Blodwyn's Island Day 3 - Fires in the Fall

Started by BlodwynPig, May 17, 2020, 09:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Day 3 THEME TUNE

Day 3

A wan sun struggles above the horizon, seemingly reluctant to cast light upon the island that is now truly in the grips of malignant terror.

It should have stayed in bed... This morning at 6:35 am, the night porter at Liberty Wharf Apartments was startled awake by the call bell from Apartment 27. After receiving no response on the intercom, he went to check on the occupant. Finding the front door ajar, he entered hesitantly, for this was Ms. Philippa Vale's abode, notorious diamond thief and renowned "bitch".

But she wouldn't be doing anymore thieving, and certainly no more bitching. The porter discovered her corpse, draped in silk upon the bed, the sheets the colour of the crimson dawn. The porter's shock was muted by a sense of professionalism - "I'll call the coroner" he mutters to himself, but stopped himself...

Ferriswheelbueller was Philippa Vale, diamond thief, bitch and
Spoiler alert
Town Doctor
[close]

Through the French windows, out across the harbour, the night porter spied a commotion...

Earlier in the night Chief Inspector Barney Crozier had rushed to Jim's side after the news of Danielle's death had reached him. They may have had their history, but now both in retirement, a firm friendship had formed.

"I'll get to the bottom of this Jim, if it's the last thing I do!"

Sadly, it was not the last thing Barney Crozier (Sean Arnold, RIP) did. No, the last thing the curmudgeonly ex-cop did before a bullet entered his forehead at 1:59am on the steps down to Gorey Sands, was to IGNORE over 30 years of police knowledge, training and strict observance of the rules - he went solo and now he is "swimming with the fishes".

This Isn't Witty I'm Sorry was Chief Inspector Barney Crozier (Retired) and was
Spoiler alert
a Vanilla Townie
[close]

The sun retreats once more. Will it dare surface ever again?

Nightfall in 24 hours 25 minutes, at 10 PM Monday UK time.

----------GAME NOTES-------------

The Living

1. Kryton

3. Dr. Greggles
4. Paul Calf
5. Rizla
6. Cerys

8. Delete Delete Delete
9. Prison Biscuits

12. Drummersaredeaf
13. JimBob
14. Rue the Polywhirl
15. Gib

The Dead

7. Cuellar - Susan Young (Vanilla Townie) Lynched Day 1
10. Madhair – DC Willy Pettit On Sick Leave (Vanilla Townie) Killed Night 1
2. Buelligan - Danielle (Vanilla Townie) Lynched Day 2
16. This isnt witty sorry - CI Barney Crozier Retired
Spoiler alert
(Vanilla Townie)
[close]
Killed Night 2
11. Ferriswheelbueller - Philippa Vale 
Spoiler alert
TOWN DOCTOR
[close]
Killed Night 2

DrGreggles

Hmmm...
2 people changed their vote to TIWS right at the end of yesterday.
TIWS survived at the last minute, but then was offed in the night.
Hmmmmm...

Jim Bob

Quote from: DrGreggles on May 17, 2020, 09:55:56 PM
Hmmm...
2 people changed their vote to TIWS right at the end of yesterday.
TIWS survived at the last minute, but then was offed in the night.
Hmmmmm...

Those two people were Delete Delete Delete and gibs.  Two people I feel fairly sure are townies.

kittens

gonna have to read back through yesterdays thread cos those are unexpected deaths. thought i was FUCKOED for sure. who voted for who in the end. thank you for not killing me

kittens

Quote from: Jim Bob on May 17, 2020, 09:58:05 PM
Those two people were Delete Delete Delete and gibs.  Two people I feel fairly sure are townies.

the gruesome twosome

It should be  noted that Drgreggles was the last to vote for both Lynched parties. Damning Buelligan yesterday. TIWS wasn't the target for me and Gib, we were prttty sure Beulligan was innocent, but TIWS was unknown. With Buelligan voteing for herself,   the only logically play was  to try and save the obvious inncent, and take a punt on TIWS.

It was DrGreggles vote that sealed the deal, I put it to you that he is Scum.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Jim Bob on May 17, 2020, 09:58:05 PM

That's interesting that you're supporting them.
VERY interesting.

I know who I consider 3 of the baddies...

Jim Bob

Quote from: kittens on May 17, 2020, 10:00:29 PM
the gruesome twosome

Oh, that's right.  You think that they're in cahoots, correct?  Whilst I wouldn't necessarily say that their relationship is a platonic one, I do tend to think they're townies.  What they get up to behind closed doors is their own business.

Really tough one this. Whoever the vig is, it's perhaps unsurprising they went for TIWS given the spat on day 1.

So the question now, is why Buelligan, Greggles?

You've over played your hand Drgreggles. You are not a stupid man, you can read the game. If you were townie you cannot consider Me, Gib and Jim Bob as Mafia.

Did I not say that Beulligan was innocent, did I not say that Ceuller was innocent.

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 16, 2020, 02:05:28 PM
For me my list is as follows

Most likey to be Townie for previous stated reasons

Jimbob
Buelligan
- Proven Innocent

Probable Townie

Ferris - proven innocent
Drummersaredeaf
Gib

Those players that Are Quiet but are playing to Previous Game Styles

Rue The Polywhirl
Rizla

Unknown

Kryton
Dr Greggles
Paul Calf
Cerys
Kittens
This Isn't Witty Sorry - proven innocent

DrGreggles

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 17, 2020, 10:01:15 PM
It should be  noted that Drgreggles was the last to vote for both Lynched parties. Damning Buelligan yesterday. TIWS wasn't the target for me and Gib, we were prttty sure Beulligan was innocent, but TIWS was unknown. With Buelligan voteing for herself,   the only logically play was  to try and save the obvious inncent, and take a punt on TIWS.

It was DrGreggles vote that sealed the deal, I put it to you that he is Scum.

I was sure that TIWS was a Townie.
The only way to save TIWS was to vote for Beulligan - who had voted for themselves and didn't withdraw to allow a replacement.

Delete
Gib
JimBob

We need to join forces and ensure that ALL the remaining Townies vote one of these 3 out today.
I think the first 2 names are pulling the strings, with the other one being their lap dog.

I suggest that my fellow Townies join me and choose to vote Delete Delete Delete.

DrGreggles

gib

by the way, the big deal i made about not lynching Kryton yesterday was because i thought he was hinting he was the doc when i did my day 1 reread. That theory is out of the window now but i was a bit weird with drummers when i couldn't give a reason for saying why i thought Kryton was nailed on town

that said, i still lean town when it comes to Kryton, just with less conviction

So you waitied until the last minute to snipe a vote in, to save TIWS to comndem another Innocent.  Why wait until then, why not put prusse on another player and you could of save both TIWS and Buelligan, but you didn't. Did you.

Why did you wait until the last minute Dr Greggles. 

Jim Bob

I think DrGreggles is a townie.  A confused townie, but a townie all the same.

Quote from: Jim Bob on May 17, 2020, 10:18:02 PM
Why do you think this Jim Bob, Im intrested.

gib

Quote from: Jim Bob on May 17, 2020, 10:18:02 PM

yup, now that we know TIWS was an innocent, Dr G's last minute swoop makes no sense as a scum move

Self voting isn't going to be a very good indicator there though as far as I can see.

I'm still somewhat suspicious of the gib-del team myself, but it was a very odd move for you to leap in at the death with no explanation

gib

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 17, 2020, 10:21:49 PM
Whats you list looking like at the moment Gib?

no major changes except Kryton drops one notch to the probable townie group where i had Ferris

grudgingly i suppose Greggles needs to be promoted, but i'd like to hear him answer your question first

DrGreggles

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 17, 2020, 10:16:53 PM
So you waitied until the last minute to snipe a vote in, to save TIWS to comndem another Innocent.  Why wait until then, why not put prusse on another player and you could of save both TIWS and Buelligan, but you didn't. Did you.

Why did you wait until the last minute Dr Greggles.

To save TIWS.
If Buelligan had returned and retracted their self-vote it would have made my vote worthless.
As it was, my vote was enough to force a tie between someone who I was certain to be Town and one that I was unsure of (and who had obviously given up).

Why did you and Gib wait until almost the last minute and then virtually simultaneously both change your vote to TIWS?

Jim Bob

I spent an hour today going through the previous 2 days.  My suspicions are as follows...

Most likely to be Townie

Delete Delete Delete
Paul Calf
Rue The Polywhirl
gib
Kryton

Probable Townie

DrGreggles
drummersaredeaf

Unknown

Rizla
Cerys
Kittens

Cerys

Charlie Hungerford finds himself weeping at the needless tragedies of the night.

gib

Quote from: DrGreggles on May 17, 2020, 10:25:28 PM
To save TIWS.
If Buelligan had returned and retracted their self-vote it would have made my vote worthless.
As it was, my vote was enough to force a tie between someone who I was certain to be Town and one that I was unsure of (and who had obviously given up).

Why did you and Gib wait until almost the last minute and then virtually simultaneously both change your vote to TIWS?

do you want me to answer or wait for Del to go first?

Jim Bob

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 17, 2020, 10:27:59 PM
There are 4 mafia in this game Jim Bob.

Oh.  Well, it's only my hunch.  Obviously I don't have 4 suspicions on who the mafiosa could be.

DrGreggles