Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:05:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cook'd and Bomb'd Mafia: Blodwyn's Island Day 3 - Fires in the Fall

Started by BlodwynPig, May 17, 2020, 09:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hes the only person ive intergated when his replies don't match up under pressure.

He also hasn't done any investigative work on behalf of the Townie population.

Hes also the first lynch vote that has got peoples arseholes twitching.

Quote from: Kryton on May 18, 2020, 09:25:12 PM
Anyone who is voting Riz, what's your reasoning before I make yet another vote?

We have to have some sort of consensus. It's the only way to start to flush out information. Get a scum tonight and we are in massive shape for tomorrow. A split vote doesn't benefit us. We KNOW gib to be safe, so we likely know Del to be safe (a few suspicions notwithstanding). So we have to go down a route we KNOW will benefit town. If gib is right this Rizla is scum, then there will be manoeuvres to try and stop him - and that's happening now. Ask why, and ask who.

Kryton

I think town has been played two nights in a row. But fuck it.

Vote Rizla

If this is wrong, then we've been played (again).

Kryton

Kryton

If Gib isn't real Vig, then Vig should shoot Gib tonight.

This is surely gib's last roll of the dice if he is vig. There's no way he won't be night killed.

Which is another reason I'm backing him on this rizla thing. He's literally staking his life on it.

Rizla

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 18, 2020, 09:28:58 PM
Hes the only person ive intergated when his replies don't match up under pressure.

He also hasn't done any investigative work on behalf of the Townie population.

Hes also the first lynch vote that has got peoples arseholes twitching.

Because I put the finger on you early doors and haven't wavered once.

Kryton

Quote from: Rizla on May 18, 2020, 09:32:49 PM

This is true. Argh.

gib

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 18, 2020, 09:07:56 PM
Sorry, wasn't aimed at you, but at gib.

people said we had co ordinated our posts in private, we can go over this tomorrow if i'm alive, which i won't be

Kryton

Quote from: gib on May 18, 2020, 09:37:01 PM
people said we had co ordinated our posts in private, we can go over this tomorrow if i'm alive, which i won't be

If you're so certain you're dying, you won't mind telling us who you are executing tonight?

Quote from: Rizla on May 18, 2020, 09:32:49 PM
you din't vote for until this point.

Quote from: Rizla on May 18, 2020, 07:34:26 PM
vote delete

Before that you were voted Jim Bob and yesterday Cerys. If you never waived why did you wait until that time? 

Kryton

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 18, 2020, 09:38:16 PM

Before that you were voted Jim Bob and yesterday Cerys. If you never waived why did you wait until that time?

Did he not accuse your earlier though?

Rizla

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 18, 2020, 09:38:16 PM

I said I put the finger on you, not that I voted for you.

Quote from: Rizla on May 18, 2020, 12:59:40 PM
If Delete claims he is town, and my low posting rate is what's drawing his suspicion, well that's a laughably naive play and I don't think anyone's buying it. As I said yesterday, and it stands today - 

I think I've named more than one invader in that post and it's got 'em rattled.

This was lunchtime today.

kittens

gib can't be scum. so he can't have communicated with del. and as drummers points out he has basically given his life to get rizla. so, fuck it, i'm back to vote rizla. if this is wrong we are fucked

Kryton

Quote from: kittens on May 18, 2020, 09:41:17 PM
gib can't be scum. so he can't have communicated with del. and as drummers points out he has basically given his life to get rizla. so, fuck it, i'm back to vote rizla. if this is wrong we are fucked

If this is wrong we've been played. Let's figure out now by who so we know what to do tomorrow.

Rizla

Jimbob and Cerys may or may not still be on my watchlist. Does not change my view on Delete being 100% nailed on invader.

Yes Kittens, you are fucked (unless you're invader in which case, well played)

Quote from: Kryton on May 18, 2020, 09:39:22 PM
Did he not accuse your earlier though?
He ws barely even posting in the game threads, until pressure was applied.

Quote from: Rizla on May 16, 2020, 02:29:44 PM
As the ex-wife of detective Jim Bergerac I've picked up more than my fair share of detective skills myself and quite frankly this glib reply speaks volumes. You're trying to shut me out aren't you? Because I'm a woman, a strong independent woman with a bit too much to say for myself? I'm too close to the truth? I won't have it.

If my hunch is correct, Kittens is town with power. PB tried to use said power on scum who were protected by scum power and the admin messed it up. Again.

I suspect Cerys, TIWS, Paul Calf and Kryten.

In fact I think I've just named the 4 scum. I have, haven't I? HAVEN'T I!?!?

the first mention of me whas here
Quote from: Rizla on May 18, 2020, 12:17:23 AM
I'm an innocent vanilla townie. I haven't been involved in any killings. I have so far only voted for for 2 people, neither of whom died - Cerys and Jimbob.  Not sure where I stand on these two currently but my hands are clean vis-a-vis deaths so far. All of a sudden Gib and Delete are out in tandem again to try and organise a pile on. It's a fucking disgrace.

Day 3 hardly early doors.

earl_sleek

Dusk is falling over Jersey...just over 15 minutes left of today.

gib

Quote from: Kryton on May 18, 2020, 09:37:52 PM
If you're so certain you're dying, you won't mind telling us who you are executing tonight?

i think Blodwyn said at the beginning of the game that if the vig was killed by scum then the vig kill wouldn't go through. Which is a variation from the MSG game he copied for this game but he is the boss and where i'm from it is up to the GM to decide how to order potentially conflicting night actions rather than apply a strict rule so i have no beef with that. Blodwyn can maybe confirm.

it would be daft to name my target here because if i happen to pick wrong then of course scum would let me live tonight and kill someone else

Kryton

Quote from: Rizla on May 18, 2020, 09:43:28 PM
Jimbob and Cerys may or may not still be on my watchlist. Does not change my view on Delete being 100% nailed on invader.

Yes Kittens, you are fucked (unless you're invader in which case, well played)

What makes your so sure about Delete?

Jim Bob

Quote from: Kryton on May 18, 2020, 09:42:24 PM
If this is wrong we've been played. Let's figure out now by who so we know what to do tomorrow.

No, one thing at a time.  If it's wrong, then we have 24 hours to figure it out tomorrow.  Trying to figure it out now, before we even know if Rizla is a scum or not will only muddy the waters and potentially cause fractured voting.  There's no point in doing that when there's 15 minutes until nightfall.

Rizla

I strongly urge all townsfolk who have voted for me to vote for delete instead.

I am TOWN.

I am VANILLA.

I am JIM BERGERAC'S LONG SUFFERING EX-WIFE.

I HAVE GOT TO TAKE KIM TO THE FUCKING MARINA AGAIN TOMORROW, HOW DO I DO THAT IF I'VE BEEN LYNCHED?

Kryton

Quote from: Rizla on May 18, 2020, 09:47:27 PM

I am TOWN.

I am VANILLA.

I HAVE GOT TO TAKE KIM TO THE FUCKING MARINA AGAIN TOMORROW, HOW DO I DO THAT IF I'VE BEEN LYNCHED?

Be quick, what makes you think Del is scum?

Rizla

Quote from: Kryton on May 18, 2020, 09:44:47 PM
What makes your so sure about Delete?

He's made a one-man vendetta against me, because I got too close to the truth early doors.

Quite good that this is turning out much like a Bergerac episode would.

gib

Quote from: Rizla on May 18, 2020, 09:47:27 PM

I am TOWN.

I am VANILLA.

^this is known as scum flail^

earl_sleek

Kryton

Quote from: Rizla on May 18, 2020, 09:49:06 PM
He's made a one-man vendetta against me, because I got too close to the truth early doors.

Quite good that this is turning out much like a Bergerac episode would.

But why? I need more than that to change my vote, how did you suspect him? Type quickly because we're running low on time.

Paul Calf