Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:59:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cook'd and Bomb'd Mafia: Blodwyn's Island Day 3 - Fires in the Fall

Started by BlodwynPig, May 17, 2020, 09:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: gib on May 18, 2020, 09:44:33 PM
i think Blodwyn said at the beginning of the game that if the vig was killed by scum then the vig kill wouldn't go through. Which is a variation from the MSG game he copied for this game but he is the boss and where i'm from it is up to the GM to decide how to order potentially conflicting night actions rather than apply a strict rule so i have no beef with that. Blodwyn can maybe confirm.

it would be daft to name my target here because if i happen to pick wrong then of course scum would let me live tonight and kill someone else

No, this is not true. Vig kill still applies. I didn't say anything to contrary, apologies if I did

Kryton

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 18, 2020, 09:52:15 PM
I've done this myself, and I was Town.

Part of me still thinks Gib is playing the long game.

Jim Bob

Quote from: gib on May 18, 2020, 09:44:33 PM
i think Blodwyn said at the beginning of the game that if the vig was killed by scum then the vig kill wouldn't go through. Which is a variation from the MSG game he copied for this game but he is the boss and where i'm from it is up to the GM to decide how to order potentially conflicting night actions rather than apply a strict rule so i have no beef with that. Blodwyn can maybe confirm.

If that is the case, then it seems weighted towards the invaders to me.  I liked MSG's thoughts on the matter; any conflicting night actions from both scum and townies will essentially both be carried out, so that in effect, both gun triggers are pulled at the same time and both die at the same time.

Kryton

gib

in the unlikely event that Riz flips town then i won't risk a shot just in case, this will put us at 5 town vs 4 scum tomorrow. In this event the cop will need to think about claiming at some point in the day just to let his teammates know the view results. It's a tough call but if it were me i would claim when it's LYLO  - lynch [scum] or lose

I think Rue or Kryton, Pretty certain that Cerys is Minatour.

Jim Bob

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 18, 2020, 09:52:42 PM
No, this is not true. Vig kill still applies. I didn't say anything to contrary, apologies if I did

Ah, cool.

Rizla

I've been consistent. I voted for cerys and jimbob early on, both are still with us. I pointed a finger at delete today and he's been on me like flies on shit since. I'm town, you bastards. Vanilla town.

Well played, invaders.

gib

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 18, 2020, 09:52:15 PM
I've done this myself, and I was Town.

you did resigned to die townie, the difference is stark

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Jim Bob on May 18, 2020, 09:53:27 PM
If that is the case, then it seems weighted towards the invaders to me.  I liked MSG's thoughts on the matter; any conflicting night actions from both scum and townies will essentially both be carried out, so that in effect, both gun triggers are pulled at the same time and both die at the same time.

please fucking read my post you lazy bastard

earl_sleek

Kryton

Cerys

Because i thin kshe will return as Townie. Thats the special power they have.

Kryton

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 18, 2020, 09:56:06 PM
Because i thin kshe will return as Townie. Thats the special power they have.

No they appear townie if investigated, not hanged??

Jim Bob

Rizla

Kryton

BlodwynPig

Rizla

Kryton

rue the polywhirl

No way I'm villain. I'm coming off the idea that rizla is villain but too late to change my vote.

Fuck it

Vote delete