Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:31:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cook'd and Bomb'd Mafia: Blodwyn's Island Day 3 - Fires in the Fall

Started by BlodwynPig, May 17, 2020, 09:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rizla

BlodwynPig

Nightfall 3 Theme

Nightfall

A svelte figure strolls casually along the promenade at St. Helier. The dusky light shows off her beauty in all its radiant glory.

She reminisces about her past, her one true love Jim Bergerac... a marriage destroyed by his job and the alcohol. But those moments are now gone forever.

She is startled by the bark of a dog fox in an alley that leads to her maisonette in the centre of town. Some bins are knocked over and a glass bottle rolls out in front of her.

Shadows coalesce around her, and a strong smell of vinegar, sweat, fear and...something else...burned ashes. An uneven voice mutters "It is time".

She tries to run towards the streetlight and onward to the police station, but a hand grabs her and the voices of several start to sing

"Black is the ash neath a crimson moon,
Damp is the hand on the wall,
You've lived too long, you'll die too soon,
Prepare for the fires of the fall"

Moments later a trio of drunk revellers stumble upon the body of Deborah Bergerac, her body charred and almost unrecognisable, smoke still rising from the burned chiffon dress.

Rizla was Deborah Bergerac, ex-wife of Jim Bergerac and
Spoiler alert
Vanilla Townie
[close]

A junior police sergeant, in his naivety, rushes to phone her ex-husband. But he should be rushing home...the evening has grown thick with evil and the streets are emptying fast.

Down by the beach, the silhouette of a naked pink fat man is seen screaming at the crescent moon before falling to the shoreline in a crumpled heap, several bottles of hard liquor beside him. It is Jim Bergerac. He sobs in the gloaming.

Daybreak in 12 hours. Night actions due 1 hour before daybreak. Please PM me and earl_sleek with any action.

NO POSTING IN THIS THREAD AFTER NIGHTFALL OR DAY BAN

earl_sleek

BlodwynPig