Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:29:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celeb Reekers: who stinks in real life?

Started by Fr.Bigley, May 17, 2020, 11:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fr.Bigley

A place to share your stinky entertainer anecdotes or simply your preconceived ideas of whos got a disgraceful pong.

I always thought Jim Davidson would smell like Benson's gold and a lard filled chip pan.

Marner and Me

If you can even call her a celeb, Gemma Collins, BO and cheap perfume to mask it.

pigamus

John McCririck famously honked. And Tony Blair has bad breath, according to Catherine Tate.

DrGreggles

Replies From View

idunnosomename

tony blair stinks of corpses. and that was BEFORE the Iraq War!

non capisco

I'm delighted to be able to make a definite contribution to this scurrilous thread. I don't know if you remember the singer Finlay Quaye, couple of hits in the late 90s. Stood next to him at a bar once and the waft coming off him could have felled a kestrel.

Sebastian Cobb

I bet Shane McGown can do a dance on the old olfactory senses.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Remember that all the Kings and Queens of England stank of shit, and all the other people who were alive at the time stank of shit and in other countries their Kings and Queens stank of shit and all their citizens stank of shit.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 18, 2020, 12:34:05 AM
Remember that all the Kings and Queens of England stank of shit, and all the other people who were alive at the time stank of shit and in other countries their Kings and Queens stank of shit and all their citizens stank of shit.

And then Tonty Blair got in power and it was a breath of fresh air, and the good he did, it was so good, it's the only thing that's worked in my generation, even if Iraq was in retrospect a bad move, I think we have a duty as a democrozzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Dewt

I wonder if oral sex on both genders was less popular in the past because ugh, horrible!

I know this sounds like a joke but I genuinely want to know. I guess it would be hard to figure out

non capisco

Not as bad as Finlay Quaye though.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Dewt on May 18, 2020, 12:37:05 AM
I wonder if oral sex on both genders was less popular in the past because ugh, horrible!

I know this sounds like a joke but I genuinely want to know. I guess it would be hard to figure out

People used to drink water with maggots in it. So they were probably more desensitised to a manky fanny.

I once watched a thing on BBC 4 presented by Suzannah Lipscomb about the Victorians inventing deadly devices, a lot of it seemed to revolve around bathing, baths that had burners under them that could boil you like a cabbage if you let them, slightly more advanced water boilers that could burn away the oxygen and start emitting carbon monoxide. Anyway it had an early vibrator on it. It looked a lot like an ancient electric drill.

Jittlebags

Kerry Katona and the one EastEnders with no septum. Rhys Ifas probably a combination of tabs, scampi fries and Brut.

Cerys

I get the impression that Jeremy Paxman emits a faint aroma of yeast.

steve98

Carol Underwood (The hyper-cheerful weather woman), smells of quiche. (I know cos I met her, and it's a fact.) Whearas Lorraine Kelly - who (cos of her name) you might expect to smell of quiche - smells of engine-oil... So, imagine how I must have felt when I found myself on a luxury sofa, with quiche'y Carol on one side of me and Engine-oil Kelly on the other? what's a fella to do? (but that's a story for another time :) )

Dougie Donnelly smells of furniture, and the 1980s.

Cold Meat Platter

There was a fake fragrance advert in Viz for "Ricky Tomlinson's Bin Juice" and I reckon that's apt.

Twit 2

Boris Johnson smells of bank holiday pasties.

Jim Bob

My Dad once described television wine critic Jilly Goolden as looking like "a woman who smells of a pair of pissy knickers, which have been left on a radiator to dry, during the hottest day of Summer".  He was not wrong.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Jim Bob on May 18, 2020, 01:48:10 AM

My Dad once described television wine critic Jilly Goolden as looking like "a woman who smells of a pair of pissy knickers, which have been left on a radiator to dry, during the hottest day of Summer".  He was not wrong.

Bet she'd suck your floppy pipe for a whiff of that oddbins discount card you filthy slag.

Dewt

Two people who without a doubt smell like hot dogs:

Rachel Maddow & Tom Chaplin

Butchers Blind

The Queen smells of boiled cabbage and fox piss, apparently.

BlodwynPig

Guy Segers, bassist for avant garde underground bands like Univers Zero and Acid Mothers Guru Guru Gong stank to high heaven of beer and bacon, not unpleasant but overpowering. This was at a Farflung gig in an industrial warehouse in North Brussels. A scene straight out of an 1990s low-budget European sci-fi film, and partly what inspired my porcine persona.

Dr Trouser

When I met Billie Piper she smelled very strongly of mould and BO.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dr Trouser on May 18, 2020, 07:38:58 AM
When I met Billie Piper she smelled very strongly of mould and BO.

That's what you get for hiring back-street embalmers.

Jumblegraws

Heard an anecdote that Brian Cox (the Manhunter one) has overpowering BO. On the speculation side, Glinner probably smells of farts and sour milk.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Dewt on May 18, 2020, 12:37:05 AM

I read a bit of speculation that, pre-Black Death, it probably wasn't as bad as you might suppose because bathing was regarded as important and most people had access to appropriate facilities. So don't abandon your peasant 69'ng fantasies just yet. Apparently the Plague caused everyone to decide that regular washing carried risks.

BlodwynPig

yeh the Romans left quite a sanitary legacy in the UK, but sadly us Brits poisoned that well

Dewt