Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:32:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celeb Reekers: who stinks in real life?

Started by Fr.Bigley, May 17, 2020, 11:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Quote from: pigamus on May 18, 2020, 03:18:21 PM
But why would you put them on the radiator soaked in piss on the hottest day

You'd put them outside surely

Not everyone has an outside area wherein to put their piss-soaked undies without having them swiped by piss-soaked undie fetishists.

jobotic

Quote from: Nice Relaxing Poo on May 18, 2020, 05:00:04 PM
According to Neil Kulkarni, Rick Witter of Shed Seven positively reeked of piss when he met him in a nightclub in the early 90s. This was pre Shed Seven being in the charts so maybe success was all Rick needed to give his keks a good wash.

I once stank of piss in a nightclub after I'd fallen into a urinal trough lengthways, wearing a white shirt. I managed to get out and then pass out on a couch with my face in an ashtray, allegedly muttering  "what's he got that I haven't?".

That was also before Shed Seven being in the charts. Small world.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: jobotic on May 19, 2020, 12:29:04 AM
I once stank of piss in a nightclub after I'd fallen into a urinal trough lengthways

fucking hell

and I say this as someone who's followed through and carried on commando on at least one occasion.

Jittlebags

I had to use my grundies as bog roll in a Hard Rock Cafe on Crete, salvaging the elastic for a stylish Rambo style bandana.

Marner and Me

Quote from: Pingers on May 18, 2020, 06:37:17 PM
I would do anything for love, but I won't do that (wash my anus)

That isn't going to smell nice.

Dex Sawash

I keep reading it as CaB Reekers so here's my post

these reekers

Tony Tony Tony

When MRS TTT met Des O'Connor she opined that he smelt of money, in the form of extraordinarily expensive after shave and various unguents.

On the speculative front I reckon 75% of CaBbers reek of regret with after notes of melancholy. 

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Cerys on May 18, 2020, 11:57:19 PM
Not everyone has an outside area wherein to put their piss-soaked undies without having them swiped by piss-soaked undie fetishists.

You can have 'em back now, I've finished on them.

Cerys

You know the rules, TTT - pass them on to the next in the queue or risk a fervent tweaking by the Piss Master General. 

Replies From View

Eamonn Holmes has something puffing out of his pores that makes him endlessly reek of curdled milk and some kind of rotting flange vomit.

Some people think that he sits in front of a greenscreen for all his video chats, but he's actually sitting in an ordinary room that has turned cartoonishly dead from his stench.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 18, 2020, 03:33:13 PM
Peter Simon, who I'm convinced isn't doing an act and is a genuine psychopath.

What, Peter Simon of Run the Risk fame? I wondered what had become of him.

Well OK no I didn't, I forgot he existed in about 1995, but you know.

Jim Bob

Birdie

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on May 19, 2020, 12:40:58 PM
When MRS TTT met Des O'Connor she opined that he smelt of money, in the form of extraordinarily expensive after shave and various unguents.

On the speculative front I reckon 75% of CaBbers reek of regret with after notes of melancholy.

And the inside of a Tea Time biscuit tin that for the last ten years has held only own brand custard creams and plain digestives.  Now empty :(

Fr.Bigley

Katy Perry smells like fresh laundry and quim .

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on May 21, 2020, 02:07:02 PM
fresh laundry and quim .

Milovan Srdenovic signs to major label, and told that his proposed band renaming , by way of compromise for radio airplay, is " simply not good enough."

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 21, 2020, 04:39:45 PM
Milovan Srdenovic signs to major label, and told that his proposed band renaming , by way of compromise for radio airplay, is " simply not good enough."

Pressed linens and gash?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Inspector Norse on May 19, 2020, 02:12:48 PM
What, Peter Simon of Run the Risk fame? I wondered what had become of him.

Well OK no I didn't, I forgot he existed in about 1995, but you know.

The same. He presents on shopping channels now, in much the same style as he presented children's television.

Hey, Punk!

An ex of mine said my sweat smells nice, that was on a hot day only a few hours after a shower though. I imagine my armpits are as fetid as any mans after a few days abstinence from basic hygiene. Amorous engagements do tend to cloud the mind a little too.

Marner and Me

Quote from: Cerys on May 19, 2020, 12:51:54 PM
You know the rules, TTT - pass them on to the next in the queue or risk a fervent tweaking by the Piss Master General.
A lad I used to work with, once a month would goto this blokes house. he'd then piss in a black bin bag with a pillowcase in it, get paid £50 and leave.

Apparently this guy then wore this piss soaked case whilst wanking.

idunnosomename

i bet dominic cummings smells like a randy 16-your-olds wastepaper bin

Flatulent Fox

You know them Samsquantches?
They really stink.

QuoteLinda Newton-Perry is a Bigfoot believer. "I believe I smelled it, and I believe I heard it," she said.

She says she heard its distinct sound at the Oregon Caves. "It was kind of a 'Who, Who,' Linda said.

She also says they don't smell very good at all. "Oftentimes, it smells like skunk. It's very filthy smelling."

I believe she smelled something,and it could have been ...

...A Swamp Cabbage Man!

QuoteThe skunk ape, also known as the swamp cabbage man, swamp ape, stink ape, Florida Bigfoot, Louisiana Bigfoot, myakka ape, swampsquatch, and myakka skunk ape, is a humanoid creature said to inhabit the U.S. states of Florida,[1] North Carolina, and Arkansas, although reports from Florida are most common. It is named for its appearance and for the unpleasant odor that is said to accompany it. In terms of appearance the skunk ape is reported to resemble the Sasquatch of the Pacific Northwest, but is typically shorter in comparison, has long patches of fur on the shoulders and arms similar to an Orangutan, and is often described as a mottled rusty-red color as opposed to the Sasquatch's brown or black coloration.

idunnosomename

Quote from: steve98 on May 25, 2020, 11:58:14 PM
So?

Well I thought it was a fun story.
I instantly thought "there have to be far easier and cheaper ways of securing a pissy pillowcase"
but I'm guessing the financial hit, the arrangement, having the guy come over and watching him doing it. I'm assuming he had a few other people that would come at different times. It was all part of the guys 'hing.
Interesting. A good, fun, worthwhile post. I felt like I was Louis Theroux for a minute!

"So? What is point piss?"
Didn't do so much for me.

pigamus

How does one wear a pillowcase

Why am I asking

Captain Z

And you wonder why more smelly celebs don't post here.

Quote from: pigamus on May 26, 2020, 01:32:17 AMHow does one wear a pillowcase

I'm guessing you just put it over your head, let the cold, wet, yellow hued cloth cling to your face, greedily inhale the pissy fumes and wank yourself into oblivion.

That post-wank moment of self realisation where you feel like a silly little monkey and see the mess you've made, I can only imagine that's multiplied ten fold when you're wearing a 600 quid piss mask and you're staring down at your ruined cashmere sweater.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on May 18, 2020, 06:23:29 PM
I knew somebody who dated Tom Waits during the seventies. She said he was really lovely but always stank of whiskey and ciggies. Quelle surprisé.

I'd be genuinely disappointed if the young Tom Waits in his boho beatnik phase didn't reek of whisky and cigarettes, so that's nice to hear.

Peter Cook in his later years definitely stank of sweat, booze and fags. I have no first-hand evidence of this, but of course he did.