Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:18:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Celeb Reekers: who stinks in real life?

Started by Fr.Bigley, May 17, 2020, 11:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pingers

Quote from: Hey, Punk! on May 25, 2020, 03:55:32 AM
An ex of mine said my sweat smells nice, that was on a hot day only a few hours after a shower though. I imagine my armpits are as fetid as any mans after a few days abstinence from basic hygiene. Amorous engagements do tend to cloud the mind a little too.

I used to work with a woman who stank of sweat all the time. I found it disgustingly alluring.

Marner and Me

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on May 26, 2020, 01:19:36 AM
Well I thought it was a fun story.
I instantly thought "there have to be far easier and cheaper ways of securing a pissy pillowcase"
but I'm guessing the financial hit, the arrangement, having the guy come over and watching him doing it. I'm assuming he had a few other people that would come at different times. It was all part of the guys 'hing.
Interesting. A good, fun, worthwhile post. I felt like I was Louis Theroux for a minute!

"So? What is point piss?"
Didn't do so much for me.
I think that is what happened, he'd have a few pissers on the reg. By the sound of Steves reaction it could be him.

Quote from: Pingers on May 26, 2020, 09:41:35 AM
I used to work with a woman who stank of sweat all the time. I found it disgustingly alluring.

Pheromones innit. You were attracted to her smell. The smell of a woman

You can actually buy pheromone perfume 😯

Fr.Bigley

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on May 26, 2020, 01:48:51 AM
I'm guessing you just put it over your head, let the cold, wet, yellow hued cloth cling to your face, greedily inhale the pissy fumes and wank yourself into oblivion.

That post-wank moment of self realisation where you feel like a silly little monkey and see the mess you've made, I can only imagine that's multiplied ten fold when you're wearing a 600 quid piss mask and you're staring down at your ruined cashmere sweater.

What a grand old, evocatively written post. You're quite right to feel pleased with yourself for your post- writing skills ( I mean your skills in writing posts, not the skills you've acquired after writing).

Custard

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on May 18, 2020, 11:02:18 AM
Has anyone ever thought what it smelled like under badly drawn boys hat?

Mrs Custard saw him on the news the other day, and said she'd never heard of him before

She also wondered why he was wearing a woolly hat indoors. During a heatwave

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I bet Shane McGowan used to stink because of his rotten teeth and the fact he doesn't wash. Now he just stinks because he doesn't wash (or doesn't look like he does).

Marner and Me

I bet Bob Geldof reeks of piss, he looks like Steptoes hippy brother.