Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:01:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celeb Reekers: who stinks in real life?

Started by Fr.Bigley, May 17, 2020, 11:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Jim Bob

Quote from: Dewt on May 18, 2020, 07:54:41 AM
did they do anal

Absolutely.  People have been doing anal for centuries.  The modern idiom "every hole's a goal" derives from the medieval saying "every trench will satisfy thy quench"

Pingers

Russell Grant smells of lavender, peppermint and his budgerigars; his "pretties". He gently rocks back and forth in his cracked leather recliner, shawl pulled tight to keep out bad spirits, a limp hand mechanically raising a mint imperial from cut glass bowl to soft, flappy lips. "My pretties, my pretties.."

My friend worked for the labour party and said that John Prescott was a full time lifter.
Proper violent back of the throat stuff.

Fr.Bigley

That lad from twilight Kristen something stinks to high heaven apparantly. And I looked at a photo and you can taste her through the screen

DrGreggles

Late-career Neville Southall always looked like he'd be rather stinky.
Probably a mixture of sweat, piss and offal.

earl_sleek

I reckon Ronnie O'Sullivan is sharply pungent.

Galeee

Nicolas Cage. I imagine he would smell oily, sour and sweaty.

Fr.Bigley

Has anyone ever thought what it smelled like under badly drawn boys hat?

Butchers Blind

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Butchers Blind on May 18, 2020, 11:10:34 AM

You know he fucking reeks.

The last time that suit was dry cleaned, formula one still advertised those fags he's smoking. Honking

The Lurker

Pete Doherty definitely stinks, doesn't he?

Sir Keith Starmer uses Brut body wash apparently

pigamus

Quote from: Jim Bob on May 18, 2020, 01:48:10 AM

My Dad once described television wine critic Jilly Goolden as looking like "a woman who smells of a pair of pissy knickers, which have been left on a radiator to dry, during the hottest day of Summer".  He was not wrong.

Why would the radiator be on on the hottest day of summer

holyzombiejesus

Doesn't dry his clothes properly so they smell musty.

Quote from: steve98 on May 18, 2020, 01:02:28 AM
Carol Underwood (The hyper-cheerful weather woman), smells of quiche. (I know cos I met her, and it's a fact.)

Carol Kirkwood?

massive bereavement

Mark E Smith once lamented to Mark Riley that people don't have their own smell anymore because they bathe too often, so I guess that implies that Mark Riley doesn't smell of anything and that Mark E Smith probably wasn't too arsed with personal hygiene-uh.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: massive bereavement on May 18, 2020, 12:00:59 PM
Mark E Smith once lamented to Mark Riley that people don't have their own smell anymore because they bathe too often, so I guess that implies that Mark Riley doesn't smell of anything and that Mark E Smith probably wasn't too arsed with personal hygiene-uh.

He looked pretty grubby when he was fully into the booze and speed.

Clownbaby

Britney Spears looks like she always smells of layer after layer of stale vanilla perfume

Pingers

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on May 18, 2020, 10:33:18 AM
I looked at a photo and you can taste her through the screen

Can you send instructions on how to do this so I can apply it to Maya Hawke, thanks cheers

Bazooka

June 'Dot Cotton' Brown is notorious for clearing rooms with her sour corned beef stench.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 18, 2020, 12:34:05 AM
Remember that all the Kings and Queens of England stank of shit, and all the other people who were alive at the time stank of shit and in other countries their Kings and Queens stank of shit and all their citizens stank of shit.

The Cunt of Death definitely smells of piss. And death.

I bet Prince Damien McOmenface has a whiff of fire and brimstone about him.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Pingers on May 18, 2020, 12:31:40 PM
Can you send instructions on how to do this so I can apply it to Maya Hawke, thanks cheers

Certainly, Visa or MasterCard?

Blue Jam

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on May 18, 2020, 11:02:18 AM
Has anyone ever thought what it smelled like under badly drawn boys hat?

Baldness.

I remember he once did the Cash For Questions interview in Q magazine and one reader asked if his hat smelled and he got very pissed off. Because it smells of hidden baldness.

Blue Jam

Quote from: earl_sleek on May 18, 2020, 10:44:23 AM
I reckon Ronnie O'Sullivan is sharply pungent.

I reckon he wears some very expensive but not very tasteful aftershave, and far too much of it.

I reckon Judd Trump is probably the most fragrant of all the snooker players. Big Bill Werbeniuk must have been the least fragrant, no contest.

Fr.Bigley

Alex James smells like cheese but not because he makes it, it's because he's a dirty dirty cunt that has knob fromage.

dissolute ocelot

Michael Gove once tried to ban scented candles.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Clownbaby on May 18, 2020, 12:21:30 PM
Britney Spears looks like she always smells of layer after layer of stale vanilla perfume

One Direction all reek of Lynx.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on May 18, 2020, 01:07:16 PM
Michael Gove once tried to ban scented candles.

Only because they distracted him when he was trying to raise Satan over a goat blood pentagram.

jobotic

Kate Hoey smells of Nigel Farage's arsehole.