Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 06:36:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Celeb Reekers: who stinks in real life?

Started by Fr.Bigley, May 17, 2020, 11:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 18, 2020, 03:23:21 PM
Who was that geezer on the auction channels who kept farting?

Michael Aspel?

"Pob! Have you been in mummies make up drawer again? I'm gonna stop you watching top of the pops if you carry on like this."

"American internet personality" it says here, I can feel my mind buckling, those words don't belong together.
I'll save it for another day when I'm feeling a bit more stable.

pigamus

When he brought Birmingham City Centre to a standstill I said I'd never fucking heard of him and people in that thread thought I was mental. I still don't understand who he is, what he does, or why he's famous. But at least you can get a bus into town now so thanks James

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 18, 2020, 03:23:21 PM
Who was that geezer on the auction channels who kept farting?

Peter Simon, who I'm convinced isn't doing an act and is a genuine psychopath.

Imagine getting a good waft of Eric Bristow.

Pingers

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: pigamus on May 18, 2020, 03:31:38 PM
When he brought Birmingham City Centre to a standstill I said I'd never fucking heard of him and people in that thread thought I was mental. I still don't understand who he is, what he does, or why he's famous. But at least you can get a bus into town now so thanks James

I read about that debacle, what's happened to the world

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on May 18, 2020, 04:13:09 PM
I read about that debacle, what's happened to the world

Influencers are like the QVC channel with jumpcuts and filmed inside oligarchs' own fortresses rather than the usual glare of the studio set.

Charles himself was the first man to appear on the front page of Covergirl interestingly (he does identify as male in case you have any questions).

Keebleman

The women at Greenham Common smelled so bad that the nuclear weapons next door had to move out.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 18, 2020, 03:33:13 PM
Peter Simon, who I'm convinced isn't doing an act and is a genuine psychopath.

There used to be (and may still be) a compilation of his 'highights' on YouTube.
He does seem genuinely unhinged.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on May 18, 2020, 04:23:57 PM
Influencers are like the QVC channel with jumpcuts and filmed inside oligarchs' own fortresses rather than the usual glare of the studio set.

Charles himself was the first man to appear on the front page of Covergirl interestingly (he does identify as male in case you have any questions).

Only one question, can I use the pronoun "that" like Sam Smith or would "it" be offended?

pigamus

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on May 18, 2020, 04:23:57 PM

But QVC sell... stuff, right? Does he sell stuff as well?

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on May 18, 2020, 04:27:52 PM
Only one question, can I use the pronoun "that" like Sam Smith or would "it" be offended?

As far as I'm aware his pronouns are he/him and it would be offensive in general to intentionally fudge someone's pronouns!

Just the same as QVC it's about promoting 'spensive cosmetics 'gifted' by their sponsors. The trick is to make it seem more like it's a lifestyle type of thing. Moi?? Selling? Nooo this is just mee!!

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on May 18, 2020, 04:47:07 PM
As far as I'm aware his pronouns are he/him and it would be offensive in general to intentionally fudge someone's pronouns!

Just the same as QVC it's about promoting 'spensive cosmetics 'gifted' by their sponsors. The trick is to make it seem more like it's a lifestyle type of thing. Moi?? Selling? Nooo this is just mee!!

Correct, I'm too stuck in my ecumenical ways. But he seems like soon he'll want to be known as they once the subscribers drop off/grow up/come to their senses.

Twit 2

Quote from: Keebleman on May 18, 2020, 04:24:29 PM
The women at Greenham Common smelled so bad that the nuclear weapons next door had to move out.

My dad was a member of the MOD police taking care of the base as it was wound down to be closed. Sometimes the women cut the fence (even though the nukes had gone) so they got nabbed for criminal damage. He said the stench of them was eye watering, I suppose sitting around the smoke of a campfire for a month without changing your clothes or showering would do that.

Sebastian Cobb

How many cunts on vespas did he nick though?

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on May 18, 2020, 04:49:43 PM
Correct, I'm too stuck in my ecumenical ways. But he seems like soon he'll want to be known as they once the subscribers drop off/grow up/come to their senses.

I dunno about that. The road down which one speculates on another's identity is laced with spikes, wasps and other unpleasantries we don't want for ourselves

According to Neil Kulkarni, Rick Witter of Shed Seven positively reeked of piss when he met him in a nightclub in the early 90s. This was pre Shed Seven being in the charts so maybe success was all Rick needed to give his keks a good wash.

pigamus

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on May 18, 2020, 04:47:07 PM

Ah, I see - so he's kind of a middleman?  I think I get how it works now.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on May 18, 2020, 04:56:35 PM
I dunno about that. The road down which one speculates on another's identity is laced with spikes, wasps and other unpleasantries we don't want for ourselves

Fairs. I'm old. And tired.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Nice Relaxing Poo on May 18, 2020, 05:00:04 PM
According to Neil Kulkarni, Rick Witter of Shed Seven positively reeked of piss when he met him in a nightclub in the early 90s. This was pre Shed Seven being in the charts so maybe success was all Rick needed to give his keks a good wash.

He might have just borrowed some tramp's shoes, in order to be let into the nightclub.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 18, 2020, 05:07:16 PM
He might have just borrowed some tramp's shoes, in order to be let into the nightclub.

"Gies a blow job........I'll gie you a blow job"

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on May 18, 2020, 01:07:09 PM
Alex James smells like cheese but not because he makes it, it's because he's a dirty dirty cunt that has knob fromage.

I once read in an interview that during the nineties he used to keep a raw carrot on his person at all times. This was because his favourite tipple was champagne which notoriously gives you bad breath. The carrot apparently neutralises this side effect. There. Another reason for people to hate Alex James.

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: Blue Jam on May 18, 2020, 02:52:39 PM
I can't find it now, but I remember that Mumsnet thread about celebrity encounters, and how one poster said she'd met Johnny Depp and that he was beautiful "but he absolutely stank of fags, which ruined it a bit". That's all I can think about when I see him now.

I knew somebody who dated Tom Waits during the seventies. She said he was really lovely but always stank of whiskey and ciggies. Quelle surprisé.

Brundle-Fly

In the interest of balance, Sarah Cracknell, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Leee John from Imagination all whiffed divine when I got close enough. My ex once sat behind Tom Jones at a concert and said, "You could smell the wealth. It was like he used the gods' Ambrosia as hair lacquer."

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on May 18, 2020, 06:20:29 PM
I once read in an interview that during the nineties he used to keep a raw carrot on his person at all times. This was because his favourite tipple was champagne which notoriously gives you bad breath. The carrot apparently neutralises this side effect. There. Another reason for people to hate Alex James.

Hahaha...

Pingers

I would do anything for love, but I won't do that (wash my anus)