Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:24:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Being in the house in the daytime when the sun is highlighting things to clean

Started by Dewt, May 18, 2020, 12:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewt

Cat haiirrr everywhereeee
Splotch on bamboo floor
Dusty things
Counters need wiping but you can't buy wipesss

I hatteee youuu the sunnshineeeeee

Dewt

Sometimes a particularly strong ray of sunshine will show me that the air I breathe is a cat hair suspension. I've ordered a range of different cat brushes just to figure out which one works best for removing all the loose hair before it can get into my oxygen supply

Sebastian Cobb

People use sticky rollers to get the hairs off stuff, maybe you should hang up some fly paper.

Dewt

All you've done is draw attention to the possibility that I might have untidy springs about the place

Thanks you Rosie and Jim FUCK

Blue Jam

I tell you what, I've found exercising at home has been a great way to remind me to do the hoovering more often. Doing press-ups really makes you aware of just how full of crumbs and disgusting the carpet is.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Dewt on May 18, 2020, 12:38:49 AM
Cat haiirrr everywhereeee
Splotch on bamboo floor
Dusty things
Counters need wiping but you can't buy wipesss

Grandmaster Flash considers rewrite

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 18, 2020, 12:49:28 AM
People use sticky rollers to get the hairs off stuff, maybe you should hang up some fly paper.

I want to put fly paper all over the ceiling of a school for the sightless and watch the madness unravel as fast as the fly paper.

Blue Jam

I made flatbread today. Flatbread flavoured with za'atar and topped with sesame seeds. It was very nice but sesame seeds get everyfuckingwhere. I'll probably be finding them for weeks. Unless the mice find them all first.

Mice are little wankers.

BlodwynPig

buttgammon

We have a white floor in the living room, so stuff shows instantly. I've been cleaning my bedroom and was shocked by how much dirt was on the floor under the bed - when I swept it up into thick piles it actually smelled like dirt from outside rather than the dusty crap you normally get indoors.

Bazooka

Brundle-Fly

Living in the heart of London in a really polluted postcode, what I find really disconcerting is the thin layer of soot that builds up on any surface a matter of days after a spring-clean. My lungs must be like two Hoover bags after a quick vacuum around Blue Tulip Rose Read's flat.