Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:52:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cook'd and Bomb'd Mafia: Blodwyn's Island Day 4 - End O' Times

Started by BlodwynPig, May 19, 2020, 09:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

DAY 4 THEME TUNE

Day 4

A blood red sun hangs in tandem with a gibbous moon above the island formerly known as Jersey.

A distant church bell rings atonally and unhaltingly, but it signal nothing religious on this bleak morning.

The Bureau des Éstranges is burning. The Fires in the Fall has visited in the night and taken the last hope for the normal island folk.

In the night, an illness visited the Bureau. Peggy Masters, one of the long-serving secretaries returned late after attending to her private business, stashing the laser sighted Beretta in the office safe. Hearing a noise and smelling a acrid, pungent stench she turns and is confronted by an indescribable horror.

"Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa" intones a guttural voice sardonically. A claw descends and rips Peggy's face clean off the skull.

Earlier in the night, Charlie Hungerford, returning from his yacht notices a flash of red in the darkness. Seeing Peggy Masters, Beretta raised he calls to her "Peggy, love, what are you doing?"

Peggy grimaces "It must be done, I know who you are...who you really are"

Charlie responds in his usual manner "Now look here, Jim...I mean Peggy"...alas these are his final words. The millionaire Yorkshireman dies and indignant death.

Cerys was Charlie Hungerford a Vanilla Townie.

Gib was Peggy Masters, the Vigilante.

The GAME IS OVER. BLODWYN'S INVADERS WIN THE GAME with a parity score of 4 - 4.

The Minotaur HOWLS - "IT IS OURS NOW...BEWARE ALL THOSE WHO DARE TO VISIT... COME ALL, COME SACRIFICE, COME DEATH... AND WELCOME...OOO VUDGE COWES IN MAZEEE WELCOME TO THE ISLAND OF BLODWYN!"

----------GAME NOTES-------------

***Earl_sleek will provide links to the invader and zombie boards***

The Living (Bold are Invaders, Red Special Power Townies)

1. Kryton - Diamente Lil (Vanilla Townie) - Now sex slave to Toad!

3. Dr. Greggles - Detective Constable Ben Lomas (Vanilla Townie) - Now incarcerated in Jimmy Savile's sex dungeon neath the burned ruins of the Bureau (Haute de la Garenne)
4. Paul Calf - The Minotaur - Ruler of the Island (Investigated by the Cop, Night 1 - special powers protected reveal)

8. Delete Delete Delete - Jim Bergerac (Vanilla Townie) - Last seen manically worshipping, naked and blood stained, at a secret altar deep in the Jersey war tunnels
9. Kittens - Toad! - slave master of the Island (Investigated by Cop, Night 3)

12. Drummersaredeaf - Hobo - Warden of the new concentration camps to house those that choose to live and worship the Invaders [Doc Protected Night 2]
13. JimBob  - Francine (The Cop) - crucified daily for the pleasure of the nefarious
14. Rue the Polywhirl - Mungo the Otter - Grinning loon and manager of Blodwyn's Island Tourist Board (Investigated by the Cop, Night 2)

The Dead

7. Cuellar - Susan Young (Vanilla Townie) Lynched Day 1
10. Madhair – DC Willy Pettit On Sick Leave (Vanilla Townie) Vigilante Killed Night 1
2. Buelligan - Danielle (Vanilla Townie) Lynched Day 2
16. This isnt witty sorry - CI Barney Crozier Retired (Vanilla Townie) Vigilante Killed Night 2
11. Ferriswheelbueller - Philippa Vale  Town Doc Invader Killed Night 2 [Protected Night 1, Invader Targeted Night 1]
5. Rizla - Deborah Bergerac (Vanilla Townie) Lynched Day 3
15. Gib - Peggy Masters Vigilante Invader Killed Night 3
6. Cerys - Charlie Hungerford (Vanilla Townie) Vigilante Killed Night 3

Awards

Blodwyn's BEST PLAYER OF THE GAME AWARD - Kryton - I think on Day 1 he managed to identify 3/4 Invaders and also seemed to get many things right. Again, yesterday he also was spot on a few times. Sadly he didn't realise how close he was.

Blodwyn's award for rigour - Delete Delete Delete - astounding stuff, but sadly it did not result in any success, but well persisted

Blodwyn's Trophy - The Invaders - some stunning work, and some really lucky moves as well.

Blodwyn's Trotter of Friendship - Earl_Sleek - a much appreciated and necessary co-moderator who did some fantastic filling in, checking and moderating. Infinite thanks.

THANKS FOR PLAYING...SEE YOU AGAIN SOON

Kryton

Cuellar

Yeah enjoyed that. Totally way off the mark again. If I play again, I''ll take a more passive role. I need to change my meta as what i've been doing hasn't really prodcued any results, but I guess thats how this game evloves.

Really was spooky the sync i had with Gib though.

earl_sleek

kittens

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 19, 2020, 09:58:23 AM

Really was spooky the sync i had with Gib though.

that played well for us baddies. this was great

BlodwynPig

ha ha - Madhair you big softy "threatening PM" indeed....

earl_sleek

Well done to the Invader team, well played. Most of you managed to avoid any serious suspicion and when it did come your way you deflected well.

Commiserations to the Townies, some good play but unfortunately for you it just didn't come together.

Thanks to all of you for playing, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Extra thanks to Blodywn for having me along, it's been a blast!

rue the polywhirl

Great result! Massive, massive kudos to every one taking part but also especially to Blodwyn and earl sleek for a brilliantly presented and greatly enjoyable game.

gib

Jim Bob the cop viewed a goon and got a guilty result?

Kryton

Christ, my being nice to Paul Calf was a failure.  I thought 'Oh i won't vote for Paul too much, 'cos he'll think I'm having a pop at him'.

I only shoulda bloody gone for it.

Quote from: gib on May 19, 2020, 10:11:50 AM

yep. I don't get this either. I was mindful on our board that day 3 the cop could have had one of us and we needed to manage our misinformation. Given it was Rue, I still think we had a chance. But I have no idea why Jim Bob didn't out him near the end of yesterday. giving rue rope to hang himself was wise. Not coming out near the end of yesterday and getting Rue pumped didn't make sense.

Kryton

Loving the behind the scenes stuff

QuoteGreat stuff in the thread between Buelligan, Cuellar and Witty. We don't even need to do anything!

That really was the undoing wasn't it?

Ha Jimbobs investigation hit 3 out of 3. If there hadn't been a Vig kill last night. We could of turnt the game. Thats hilarious. well done Jimbob on that one.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: gib on May 19, 2020, 10:11:50 AM

He will explain. In fact, if you had not gone for a kill last night, town would have been in with a great chance

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Kryton on May 19, 2020, 10:18:08 AM

I'm not bothering, but look back to Day 1 I think - you had a couple of posts that made me go "WOW" spot on...and then yesterday too. Shame you didn't have my eyes.

Huge congrats to the invaders! I was sorry to have to drop out but I still followed the threads and that was just a top bit of game playing. Especially from drummers and Paul Calf who slipped right under everyone's radar.

Paul Calf

That was a proper ride, but I'm kind of glad it's over. Deception is stressful as fuck.

Kryton

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 19, 2020, 10:28:30 AM
That was a proper ride, but I'm kind of glad it's over. Deception is stressful as fuck.

Well played you bastard <3

Rizla

Ha! Great stuff Blodders, and well done invaders, you played a superb game. I was completely off the mark with everyone except drummers, I think. Loved it though.

Cuellar

Quote from: Kryton on May 19, 2020, 10:18:08 AM

It really was. "Giving comfort to the enemy". Vindicated again!!

Fuck sake, Beullign voting for herself was a turning point. That was the point I was most closest, and exerting pressure on Rue and kittens, then her vote took all the pressure off.

Quote from: Rizla on May 19, 2020, 10:31:10 AM
Ha! Great stuff Blodders, and well done invaders, you played a superb game. I was completely off the mark with everyone except drummers, I think. Loved it though.

Pretty sure you were the only heat I caught too.

We had very few votes all the way through, considering.

kittens

drummers did an excellent job, both behind the scenes and in the thread. don't think we'd have done nearly as well without him. very glad we won and killed so many of you innocent bastards

It's interesting to see how close we came to being fucked though, isn't it. I like to think we could have rode out a bit longer, but no vig kill overnight would have really hurt us, and unknowingly so.

BlodwynPig

You would have had to declare as Cop before the real cop did, or make a convincing argument why the real cop was Not the real cop, or else it would be tit for tat over the next few days

Cerys

Dammit, why did I not push for a pile-on of Paul Calf, with my flimsy 'evidence'?  Fucksakes.

At 5-4 and the vig dead, they would only have to make one bad lynch to give it to us though. And I fancied me and Paul making it near the end - the cop wouldn't be able to make another investigation as they'd be night killed by us.

Really enjoyable this, if a bit all consuming. Possibly more so on the baddie side too.

Cheers to Blodwyn, Earl, and all the other punters for making it a good jape.

Cerys

Yeah, thanks to all ... except you.  You know who you are, you island-invading suspicion-avoiding cunt.