Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:28:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 Quarter-Final: Tension Knob Vs Cerys NSFW

Started by Tension Knob, May 19, 2020, 11:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Very very good all round. fav shot is Cerys' last, but TK a smidge better on average.

Spoon of Ploff

blah blahs:

Spoiler alert
Some nice texture work from TK there.. it kinda feels like those images are infected with Covid-19, and the focus on Cummings the day before the whole Durham thing broke is uncanny.
Some fine work in the returns by Cerys, but I think Knob was the more consistent player.
[close]

Tension Knob

Fishfinger

Butchers Blind

Johnny Yesno

chveik

Paul Calf

So difficult. Totally different styles and approaches and I don't think anyone wants to see either of these top-rank players expelled.

Hngngrgr...

Cerys. Clinched it on the last shot.

Small Man Big Horse

Some stunning work from TK but I found it nightmarish rather than funny and I'm in this shit for the giggles, so Cerys gets my vote.

Ferris

kittens

Wonderful Butternut

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

wasp_f15ting

pancreas

Lordofthefiles

Tension Knob

oops

selectivememory

Cerys is into the semis, winning this match 15-9. Great stuff all round though. Cheers Tension Knob.

Cerys

Thanks, TK,  and thanks for a great game.  And I was serious about hanging your second shot on my wall - if only it weren't Cummings.  That acrylic look is pure beauty.

Shoulders?-Stomach!