Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:23:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Not being a cunt but

Started by Abnormal Palm, May 19, 2020, 03:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abnormal Palm

Should the computer problems thread not be in here now?

I just hate computer problems. Sorry if I missed previous comms on this one bro.

weekender

Said my tuppence worth yesterday, but I think having a combined gaming/technology forum is probably a better approach, rather than having a technology child board under a television forum, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Abnormal Palm

Better is just delete any thread about computer problems and IP ban anyone who starts them

weekender

I think that would be incredibly unfair.  There are lots of people here who have had (or continue to have) computer problems, and lots of posters willing to help them.

Abnormal Palm

Without being facetious, there was no shortage of people willing to facilitate the spread of HIV back in 1981, a practice which seemed completely harmless until it developed into the AIDS virus which we know and fear today.

Blumf

Quote from: Abnormal Palm on May 19, 2020, 05:59:40 PM
Better is just delete any thread about computer problems and IP ban anyone who starts them

Push out the jive, bring in the love