Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:51:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Why do ghosts go “wooooo!”?

Started by Emotional Support Peacock, May 22, 2020, 01:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jockice

Because their horns don't work.

New page can't see the wooood for the treeees.

flotemysost

Because this is their favourite cocktail:

I've never had it out of a can though, only a Wetherspoons sharing pitcher.[nb]Which is fitting, given Wetherspoons' proposed foray into mass ghost production[/nb]

Pink Gregory

They can't make consonants because of the lack of solid teeth or tongue, you see

poo

Wooooooo! shits you up, simple as

poo

Magine a ghost come up to you and just gave you the duck if your life?

poo

Love ghosts could talk about ghosts all night literally just got bored of ghosts typing this never want to talk about ghosts ever again

Because...

My. ghost. likes. to. party all the time, party all the time!

Golden E. Pump

idunnosomename

because they dont know the words

Icehaven

The one in my flat doesn't say wooo, it just weeps uncontrollably and smashes all my things.

Marner and Me

I remember watching The Happy Mondays Go Ghost Hunting. They must have been leathered and Bez was on top form. Anyway the poor host told them there was a potentially a paranormal being in the area (if it was a sound effects guy making the noise, probably) anyway this 'being' was making an owl noise, so they didn't know if was an owl or not. Anyway Bez who probably at this point was bored of proceedings shouted make an owl noise if you're not an owl. Why this has been stuck in my head as a memory for the best part of a decade I don't know. 

samadriel

You don't let go of gold like that.

alan nagsworth

Hand Solo

Quote from: alan nagsworth on May 23, 2020, 12:28:18 PM
ghosts are fucking stupid

Can you imagine drifting along in the afterlife with your mouth open?

samadriel

Quote from: Hand Solo on May 23, 2020, 12:30:41 PM
Can you imagine drifting along in the afterlife with your mouth open?

Can you imagine drifting through your mum with your mouth open?

massive bereavement

The new romantics group Japan did a song called "Ghosts", there's no woooo in it though, probably because David Sylvian wasn't a very good singer and couldn't hit the note and that's why they never had as much success as Spandau Ballet.

Replies From View

Can anyone here even imagine a world where ghosts don't say 'wooo'?

Of all things I don't wish to abolish ghosts saying 'wooo' during this pandemic time.

Replies From View

Quote from: flotemysost on May 22, 2020, 11:02:21 PM
Because this is their favourite cocktail:

I've never had it out of a can though, only a Wetherspoons sharing pitcher.[nb]Which is fitting, given Wetherspoons' proposed foray into mass ghost production[/nb]

fucking train noise in a can

i hope it went straight in the bin that one

Replies From View

has anyone here ever been reincarnated as a bed sheet with holes instead of eyes?

i want to know how clean the bed sheet was please

and what did it feel like having some kind of bed sheet as your whole entire body

Cold Meat Platter

What were the Pac-Man ghosts when they were alive? Other Pac-Men?
Why do they appear to be corporeal entities with the ability to kill Pac-Man?
Why does Pac-Man not turn into a ghost once he blinks out of existence?
Perhaps only Billy Mitchell knows.

Incidentally, a woo woo noise plays throughout the game of Pac-Man.

non capisco

People go on about Paul McCartney dying in the mid to late-60s but ironically he was going "wooooo" much more often in his corporeal form.

"Another classic post, non capisco. Trying just as hard as you did in the old 'karma' days"
                                                                                                         :- non capisco's manager

"Thanks, man. I know you don't believe that, but thanks anyway."
                                                                                            :- non capsico

"There's always the guffaw thread. You could still keep making an effort for that."
                                                                                                      :- non capisco's manager

"Nah, I think that's for the younger folks these days. It might be time for me to sail on out of here. I've felt my standards slipping over the years and maybe it's time to hang up the saddle and...hell...make way from some new folks who ain't even heard of Chris Morris!"
                                                                           :- non capisco

*They both ride away singing "My Rifle, My Pony And Me" from Rio Bravo.*

samadriel