Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:38:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Have you been to a wedding where One Day Like This by Elbow was played

Started by PaulTMA, May 23, 2020, 01:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

holyzombiejesus

Aw, c'mon. Knock a nought off. Reckon we could raise that. Just imagine, one hundred pounds!

alan nagsworth

Fucking hell I just found a copy of it, it's horrific. However, whilst it's not beneath me to share extremely shameful aspects of my past on these forums (as all proper nags fans will know already) I feel it's not right to share a video with around 20-30 other wedding guests from a ten year old video without their consent. Sorry to dangle the carrot, everyone, because it really is a stonkingly embarrassing video.

chveik

I think imagining it is horrifying enough. I'm so sorry alan

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: alan nagsworth on May 25, 2020, 08:33:47 PM
Fucking hell I just found a copy of it, it's horrific. However, whilst it's not beneath me to share extremely shameful aspects of my past on these forums (as all proper nags fans will know already) I feel it's not right to share a video with around 20-30 other wedding guests from a ten year old video without their consent. Sorry to dangle the carrot, everyone, because it really is a stonkingly embarrassing video.

Yeah, I didn't think it through after demanding you should upload it.  It's a deeply personal wedding video that shouldn't be put on here for strangers to ridicule. I'd be mortified if someone did that to me.

non capisco

Oh well cheers Nags, what's the first thing I do every morning? That's right, throw those curtains wide. Now every day of my life will be tinged with disappointment from the get go, oh hang on like normal then, as you were.

And I'm talking shit anyway, I've got blinds.

alan nagsworth

It's not so much the singing bit I'm concerned about sharing, it's afterwards when the whole room breaks out into a three-hour orgy of such wanton, lascivious proportions unlike the world has ever known. Howling mad oily fucking, close-ups of pulsating hairy deep penetration. Like I said earlier I'm not above sharing evidence of myself having done this sort of thing but the other two dozen folk involved might not feel the same.

alan nagsworth

One day like THAT a year would see anyone right, though, I'm sure you'd agree!!!

PaulTMA

It would be good if somehow you were able to host some kind of secret screenings of it, like Oxide Ghosts.  I'm sure that would be different and completely acceptable.  At least it would never fall into the wrong hands

PaulTMA

Quote from: alan nagsworth on May 25, 2020, 08:33:47 PM
Fucking hell I just found a copy of it

You've definitely given this some thought though, haven't you

Jockice