Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:13:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Get fucked, Cumdumpster

Started by Abnormal Palm, May 23, 2020, 02:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abnormal Palm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52779356

Needs a new thread.

If Fergo had to fall on his sword for the same violation, this fuck needs to walk. It can't be one rule for us shit munchers and another for this scruffy gurning cunt.

Get fucked, Cumdumpster.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

God I bet his first thought when he tested positive was "DELICIOUS INHERITANCE" before driving to his parents', jizzing constantly

Sebastian Cobb

I like how the tweet where Ash replies to Laura asking 'who's the source?' is several hours older than the beeb article talking about sources from Laura.

https://twitter.com/AyoCaesar/status/1263919059059576832

ajsmith2

Also you know there's no way he hasn't been continually compulsively touching his own face throughout the entire pandemic.

Dewt

He's the only person who would ever want to

Jockice

While speaking about the story on BBC Breakfast Naga Munchetty has just mispronounced the first word of 'County Durham.' Not once but twice. Wonder what was going through her mind there?

Meanwhile The Pink Panther is moving away. He said: "I may be a fictional character but even I have my reputation to think of."

BlodwynPig

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Elitism and exceptionalism will save him.

Crabwalk

Let's be honest, Cummings's parents deserve the Covid.

Zetetic

Machine learning models validated against a dying wasp colony suggests that Dom's actions were more ethical than the ones that 78.6% of the English people would've taken in his place.

jobotic

Fergo was no one.

Cummo is Master of All.

No consequences

NoSleep

Coronavirus: Dominic Cummings visited parents' home while he had symptoms

QuoteThe source insisted Mr Cummings did not break official guidance because the couple stayed in a separate building.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52780561

Coronavirus: Calls for Dominic Cummings to resign after lockdown travel

QuoteA source close to Mr Cummings denied a breach of the coronavirus rules, saying the couple needed childcare help.

So... he claims he isn't breaching lockdown rules and yet he was going to somehow share looking after the children with his parents.

greencalx

In the unlikely event the Cumbucket falls on his sword, he'll be back before you can say "Peter Mandelson".

jobotic

Perhaps they'll announce his resignation and he'll stay anyway.

WhoMe

I don't have kids, but I'd imagine if you're too ill to look after them you're probably too ill to drive a few hundred miles to 'get help'?

Their excuse for the breach does set it apart from the other officials who've stepped down so far, since visiting a holiday home is a cut and dry no-no, so I don't know if that precedent truly applies here.

Laura K going full press release is fucking infuriating though, what even is her official role any more?

Inspector Norse

Interesting to note that Cummings' mum's birthday is in April

Inspector Norse

Quote from: GuardianWriting about her husband's condition, Wakefield said: "Dom couldn't get out of bed. Day in, day out for 10 days he lay doggo with a high fever and spasms." Cummings himself wrote: "At the end of March and for the first two weeks of April I was ill, so we were both shut in together."

5 April
A witness says they have seen Cummings at the grounds of his parents' home near Durham with a young child, believed to be his son, at 5.45pm.

Wait what

Zetetic

Quote from: greencalx on May 23, 2020, 08:55:27 AM
In the unlikely event the Cumbucket falls on his sword, he'll be back before you can say "Peter Mandelson".
I'd rather they'd add him to the Honours' list than we go through the resignation nonsense.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: PoliceOn Tuesday, March 31, our officers were made aware of reports that an individual had travelled from London to Durham and was present at an address in the city.

Officers made contact with the owners of that address who confirmed that the individual in question was present and was self-isolating in part of the house.

Quote from: BBCThe source insisted Mr Cummings did not break official guidance because the couple stayed in a separate building.

Wait what

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: WhoMe on May 23, 2020, 09:08:18 AM
Laura K going full press release is fucking infuriating though, what even is her official role any more?
Slurping the government's asshole from the looks of things.

Oh wow he needed help with childcare did he, fucking great, send the disease-bag children into the parents to kill them

and he won't lose his job, the media will gargle his balls and you won't vote the fuckers out next election either. Num num good bootlick

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Downing Street spokesman, 31 March"I think he's in touch with No10 but he is at home, he is self-isolating, he has some symptoms."

Glyn

Quote from: WhoMe on May 23, 2020, 09:08:18 AM

Their excuse for the breach does set it apart from the other officials who've stepped down so far, since visiting a holiday home is a cut and dry no-no, so I don't know if that precedent truly applies here.

Isnt it worse though ? He and his wife were both symptomatic, have driven a very long distance to transfer other (possibly infected) members of his household to other relatives and then stayed away from his family home (in a second/holiday home). Can't see a loophole in the issued guidance that would begin to cover that no matter what the 'sources' are saying.

idunnosomename

i think the problem with laura k is she is not a very good journalist at all. but being part of the BRITISH BROADCASTING CORPORATION she has a bunch of luvvies telling her that shes marvellous

imitationleather

If Cummings does have to resign the BBC will probably give him Laura K's job.

BritishHobo

I've never really followed the criticism of Kuennesberg - more out of exhaustion with Twitter than anything - but her responses on this really are staggering. The kind of energy you get in the Facebook comments on a local news article about some violent assault, where the perpetrator's family rock up to shout about how keyboard warriors shouldn't mouth off without knowing the full story.

BritishHobo

News alert just popped up that the government are saying it was 'essential' for him to do this. What's the point of anything?

Alberon

As the BBC says

QuoteThe government has ordered anyone with coronavirus symptoms to self-isolate at home and not leave - even for essential supplies - for seven days.

Hope he hangs on for the rest of the day and then is forced to resign. Cause the maximum damage.

Pseudopath

There was definitely something fishy going on with Twitter's Trending algorithm last night. Pretty much every second tweet on my timeline mentioned "Dominic Cummings" by name, but the only trending topic related to the story was "Dominic" (with "Dominic Goings" further down the list). So much for speaking truth to power.

Captain Z

Laura K's left wing bias is unbelievable. How dare she even report this, it's not what the country wants to be told right now. Just get on with it!