Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:02:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Get fucked, Cumdumpster

Started by Abnormal Palm, May 23, 2020, 02:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 23, 2020, 05:44:24 PM
The thread by definition is about Dominic Cummings. You mention "these people" a second time, clarify please

Cummings, Johnson, Kuenssberg, Ruth Madoc, Asterix the Gaul and Pootle.

Quote from: jobotic on May 23, 2020, 06:03:44 PM
An excellent point well made as usual  jobotic. Well done. CHRIST!

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on May 23, 2020, 03:51:12 PM
Whereas you, as you do 100% of the time, come across as a massive cunt with no redeeming features whatsoever.

If I upset people I've generally engaged and tried to understand why. Yet it is worth pointing out that you are the only individual in my entire time on CaB who refused to when I contacted you via PM about something a few years ago. You simply carried on with similar unpleasantness and haven't missed opportunities to stick the boot in since. Someone who is happy to throw insults around and consider themselves above having to justify it is behaving like a massive cunt.

I don't think it was unreasonable to point out - politely too - a (younger) man lecturing a woman on Covid ethics and stating things she would have had to have been as thick as pigshit not to already know comes across as patronising. I or whoever else is not obliged to be a paragon of virtue in order to have permission.

The perils of social media Head and Shoulders. Beware.

jobotic

Back to the subject - TV licences Cummings

Both he and Shapps have said the Durham police are lying? Interesting. Probably Fake police.

BlodwynPig

Some appalling stuff from C4 news and Kathy Newman (obviously in training for her new job).

Interviews some Genocidal Tory MP (Sir Charles Walker) who is cheerleading the return to normality and does not challenge him, just reinforcing the line "if Cummings has done it, should we all just be getting back out there".

When SIR Ed Davey appears as a 'counterbalance' she asks him "you not tempted" (to break lockdown).

Awful, shallow journalism that would have made the 1980s The Sun baulk.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: jobotic on May 23, 2020, 06:29:50 PM
Back to the subject - TV licences Cummings

Both he and Shapps have said the Durham police are lying? Interesting. Probably Fake police.

Shapps of course knows a lot about people pretending to be someone else.

buttgammon

Quote from: jobotic on May 23, 2020, 06:03:44 PM

Your boys took one hell of a beating!

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 23, 2020, 06:31:52 PM
Some appalling stuff from C4 news and Kathy Newman (obviously in training for her new job).

Interviews some Genocidal Tory MP (Sir Charles Walker) who is cheerleading the return to normality and does not challenge him, just reinforcing the line "if Cummings has done it, should we all just be getting back out there".

When SIR Ed Davey appears as a 'counterbalance' she asks him "you not tempted" (to break lockdown).

Awful, shallow journalism that would have made the 1980s The Sun baulk.
Don't blame the messenger, BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Janie Jones on May 23, 2020, 05:32:40 PM
^Ha, that's good.

They've played the 'child safeguarding' card now so that trumps everything. People can't visit their dying relatives but Dominic Cummings can drive his family seething with active covid up to his parents just in case he urgently needs childcare that couldn't for some reason be accessed in London.

Triggered? This has broken me.

Don't be distracted by the childcare thing...this is about 'misanthropy of the other' - a swaggering cocksure psychopath dripping in disdain for humanity knows he is above the law and protected by "Tweedle Dumpty" (c) Dominic Cummings, 2019, and his coterie of sycophantic nothing men and women.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: jobotic on May 23, 2020, 06:01:50 PM
Vote Leave run the show. Look at Javid. If you want to keep your job you do what you're told and tell the lies you're fed.

Who is the puppet master behind Vote Leave - some cryptofascist no doubt

honeychile

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 23, 2020, 06:35:11 PM
Don't blame the messenger, BlodwynPig

The messenger is pepper-spraying us.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 23, 2020, 06:47:10 PM
Who C4 news?

Kathy Newman - in less than 3 months she's gone from a reasonable approximation of an impartial journalist to a clickbait airhead with no bite.

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 23, 2020, 06:50:05 PM
Kathy Newman - in less than 3 months she's gone from a reasonable approximation of an impartial journalist to a clickbait airhead with no bite.
What are your thoughts on Jon Snow, James O'Brien, Simonn Marks, and Matt Frei's decent into clickbait airheadery?

rack and peanut

No clap for Cummings? Oh wait most people don't know who he is and genuinely think "Boris" runs the show.

By a weird coincidence he bears a passing resemblance to my supervisor and I'm likely to be fired soon.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 23, 2020, 06:59:54 PM
What are your thoughts on Jon Snow, James O'Brien, Simonn Marks, and Matt Frei's decent into clickbait airheadery?

Snow was nosediving a long time ago, he seemed to have recovered slightly. O'Brien I have little time for but only know about him from people on here. Marks?

Frei is an odd one, potential for great journalism but some dubious hot takes in the early months of 2020.

honeychile

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 23, 2020, 06:47:10 PM
Who C4 news?

Yes. A bunch of establishment snivellers who think that their less garish studio and graphics and their Paxman-school interview twattery somehow makes them more serious than their competitors.

They have occasional good bits, and Unreported world can be interesting, but it's thin gruel.

NoSleep

Quote from: honeychile on May 23, 2020, 07:06:37 PM
Yes. A bunch of establishment snivellers who think that their less garish studio and graphics and their Paxman-school interview twattery somehow makes them more serious than their competitors.

I think they know they aren't.

Where do you get your trusted news now honeychile, since you have got the hand of C4 news and long since Aunty beeb. Is it all left to Al Jazeera as our last truth and honest bastion. Or are you all in RT?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 23, 2020, 07:24:04 PM
Where do you get your trusted news now honeychile, since you have got the hand of C4 news and long since Aunty beeb. Is it all left to Al Jazeera as our last truth and honest bastion. Or are you all in RT?

Real News Network
Double Down News
Novara Media
Timperley's Teacake Gazette

Inspector Norse

New witnesses coming forward now. Not looking so good for the Cumster.

BlodwynPig

Reports of hangman's equipment being wheeled out of No. 13 Downing Street

Inspector Norse

If the Guardian and Mirror knew about this in advance it's really smart: let Johnson and co scramble to cover it up, then casually drop part two.

Zetetic

Aren't the bluebells lovely?

Zetetic

That's not a rhetorical question.

Sebastian Cobb

I think I've found the worst take yet!