Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:33:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Get fucked, Cumdumpster

Started by Abnormal Palm, May 23, 2020, 02:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abnormal Palm

Coppers need to go round and fill this cunt in

jobotic

We will not waste our time pretending to be answerable to anyone.

Do as you're told and do not ever question us, puny Earthlings.

And people think Paul Calf is wrong when he says we won;t be having an election in 5 years time.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Durham Police confirm "rebuttal that Dominic Commings associated with and fucked children of the sex industry" has nothing to do with us.

Butchers Blind

jobotic

king_tubby

I dislike the whole 'cuck' thing, but really, Harry Cuck more like, am I right?

Butchers Blind

Spode

Sophy Ridge has helpfully tweeted the questions she'll be asking Shapps tomorrow morning so he can get the answers ready. That's not inference by the way, she's actually said it.

ElTwopo

He doesn't know whether he's Cummings or going!

Zetetic

Quote from: Spode on May 23, 2020, 10:41:21 PM
Sophy Ridge has helpfully tweeted the questions she'll be asking Shapps tomorrow morning so he can get the answers ready. That's not inference by the way, she's actually said it.
https://twitter.com/RidgeOnSunday/status/1264274539422388225

I don't think there's anything non-obvious in there - but it makes saying that you don't know a bit less justifiable.

king_tubby

Zetetic

Ash Sarkar and Owen Jones were both saying that they'd heard the story some time ago, for context.

c) a new government with a significant majority and little need to worry about short-term unpopularity while trying to make rapid progress with long-term problems.

Aren't the bluebells lovely?

The only real hope here is that this sort of thing at least slows the Westminster adminstration down.

Zetetic

Must do some more seething in private myself.

Spode

Quote from: Zetetic on May 23, 2020, 10:54:40 PM
https://twitter.com/RidgeOnSunday/status/1264274539422388225

I don't think there's anything non-obvious in there - but it makes saying that you don't know a bit less justifiable.

I suppose, but there's no harm in allowing them to actually do some proper preparation and then just flounder when they can't answer the simplest of questions. Him appearing on National television and constantly saying 'I don't know' would at least highlight either their arrogance or incompetence

Shoulders?-Stomach!

"It's not like he kicked his birth defect accident down a well"

idunnosomename

ITS NOT LIKE HE INAUGURATED THE FINAL SOLUTION YEESH GIVE IT A REST HARD LEFT CORBYNISTAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pseudopath

Please tell me you made that up and someone didn't actually post that on Facebook.

honeychile

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 23, 2020, 07:24:04 PMWhere do you get your trusted news now honeychile, since you have got the hand of C4 news and long since Aunty beeb. Is it all left to Al Jazeera as our last truth and honest bastion. Or are you all in RT?

I don't implicitly trust or am "all in" for any news organisation. Picking a side and just deciding they're the truth isn't healthy. I think the coverage of british news on Al-Jazeera and RT is largely more trustworthy than the BBC, but their coverage respectively on Qatar and Russia is largely not. By accessing a mixture of mainstream and non-mainstream sources you can test the degree of prevailing bullshit to an extent. However, as a general principle, news organisations which aren't beholden to state or corporate interests should be less susceptible to the five main filters outlined in the propaganda model.

idunnosomename

rhyming PM with PM reminds me of the opening couplet of War Pigs but much worse

BlodwynPig

C_Larence

Quote from: Pseudopath on May 23, 2020, 11:56:20 PM
Please tell me you made that up and someone didn't actually post that on Facebook.

I don't even have facebook. A friend sent it to me, but apparently it was posted entirely in earnest by someone they used to work with.

Pseudopath

Quote from: C_Larence on May 24, 2020, 12:18:28 AM
I don't even have facebook. A friend sent it to me, but apparently it was posted entirely in earnest by someone they used to work with.

Jesus wept. I wonder if they worked with Dewt's second cousin?

Janie Jones

If he was going, it would've happened by now. People called it upthread - Cummings is staying.

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 23, 2020, 05:44:24 PM
The thread by definition is about Dominic Cummings. You mention "these people" a second time, clarify please

Soz but fuckin love that this thread's called Get fucked Cumdumpster.

C_Larence

Quote from: Pseudopath on May 24, 2020, 12:21:02 AM
Jesus wept. I wonder if they worked with Dewt's second cousin?

That is incredible, it could even be the same person.

Alberon

Quote from: Janie Jones on May 24, 2020, 12:24:40 AM
If he was going, it would've happened by now. People called it upthread - Cummings is staying.

Nah, Johnson will dither. Wormtongue will get the push tomorrow after the government gets crucified on the political shows.

Pseudopath

Quote from: Janie Jones on May 24, 2020, 12:24:40 AM

I don't know. A few more revelations spread out over the next few days (there's already strong evidence of a THIRD jaunt to Durham on Twitter) and I think the tide might be unstoppable. He certainly won't go easily, but a lot of people are rightfully fuming over this.

Pseudopath

Quote from: C_Larence on May 24, 2020, 12:28:13 AM
That is incredible, it could even be the same person.

Dewt posted another example on the next page of that thread. The styles are remarkably similar, but at least the author of your example attempted to follow a rhyme scheme.