Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:24:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Get fucked, Cumdumpster

Started by Abnormal Palm, May 23, 2020, 02:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jittlebags

[Edit]New page 60 mile eye testing drive cunt[/Edit]

I think I read somewhere today that old Cumfeatures had stated he'd only stay in the job for 6 or so months. Wasn't he supposed to be going in for some surgery of some sort? If so very odd that Bozzo 'time to move on' Johnson is so vehemently defending him.

jobotic

Quote from: Jittlebags on May 30, 2020, 11:30:24 PM
[Edit]New page 60 mile eye testing drive cunt[/Edit]

I think I read somewhere today that old Cumfeatures had stated he'd only stay in the job for 6 or so months. Wasn't he supposed to be going in for some surgery of some sort? If so very odd that Bozzo 'time to move on' Johnson is so vehemently defending him.

https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2020/05/mail-polecat-resignation-story-is-crap.html

Hope the surgery is serious.

royce coolidge

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 30, 2020, 11:21:58 PM

I ask you the same boyce coldpinge

You have a very familiar tone for such a new member,I mainly lurk here,I often think about posting my ramblings but hold back in case I come across a bit cunty.
Give it a try yourself sometime,if not for you then think of the other members.

Quote from: royce coolidge on May 30, 2020, 11:40:17 PM

You have a very familiar tone for such a new member,I mainly lurk here,I often think about posting my ramblings but hold back in case I come across a bit cunty.
Give it a try yourself sometime,if not for you then think of the other members.

Don't judge me boyce, lest we do.

royce coolidge

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 30, 2020, 11:43:35 PM

Don't judge me boyce, lest we do.

Oh I've already judged you as a shit stirring twat.

Quote from: royce coolidge on May 30, 2020, 11:54:30 PM

Oh I've already judged you as a shit stirring twat.
That's a great shame. Hopefully you will reconsider when you actually read my posts.

Oh Christ, we've got andy marr in the morning, almost forgot.

Johnny Yesno

Buelligan

Can we not feed this? 

This is an interesting thread, let's not let it get polluted.  I've started a new thread, I suggest anyone that wants to chat with anyone trying to divert and undermine threads, copypastes the conversation in there if it's not on topic (and does likewise for other interesting threads).  Maybe it'll work.  That would be nice.

That thread is here.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: jobotic on May 30, 2020, 11:36:24 PM
https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2020/05/mail-polecat-resignation-story-is-crap.html

Hope the surgery is serious.

He needs destroying, doesn't he. He is a danger to every man, woman and child in the UK. 1000s already dead because of him, millions potentially if he remains.

Buelligan

Fambo Number Mive

Sunday Times reports:

QuoteWitnesses in Barnard Castle claimed last week to have spotted Dominic Cummings, the prime minister's chief adviser, walking outside shops and along a woodland trail beside the River Tees.

The alleged sightings appear to contradict Cummings's explanation of his movements in the market town last month...

Are these new allegations?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/dominic-cummings-was-spotted-on-riverside-path-in-barnard-castle-szwdjpbc8

idunnosomename

That could have been any goblin

Mr Gruts

On day of The Cumdumpsters Press briefing, Mrs Gruts, who works for a motorway services Waitrose, received email from Welcome Break HQ instructing all staff to be warned not to talk to any journalists regarding 'a current topical news story', it said journalists may turn up in person and to make sure all staff were briefed to not give them any information and to report immediately to HQ any possible incidents.
My guess, seeing as there was really only one 'topical news story' at that time, is Cummings and family did enter services on his way to Durham (he claims they didn't stop on the journey) and came into close contact with staff while supposedly Covid infected or they possibly made other, so far unreported journeys,  and stopped at services.
At Mrs Gruts workplace, her shop is the only thing open apart from petrol station, there has been very little Covid precautions taken (no distancing/limits on shoppers/etc) she is the only member of staff wearing a mask & sanitizing, there's been no extra cleaning or hygiene carried out and it's been continuously busy. It makes me furious that she is put in potential danger just cause some cunt fancies a fucking Cornetto!

Buelligan

Someone should ask Waitrose on twitter about that.  I'd love to hear their explanation.

Mr Gruts

Quote from: Buelligan on May 31, 2020, 12:18:16 PM
Someone should ask Waitrose on twitter about that.  I'd love to hear their explanation.
The email was from Welcome Break who run service stations, managers are employed by them as the shops are all franchises so Waitrose would not be aware/involved.

Buelligan

Welcome Break then.  Someone unconnected should ask that question publicly.

BlodwynPig

Blue Boar would never do this

I'm assuming someone would have whistleblown, and that the press have this under their hat.

Buelligan

And they should copy in or whatever the fuck you do on twitter, a few journies like Matthew Weaver, Pippa Crerar and Aaron Bastani.

Never assume anything.

greencalx

Quote from: king_tubby on May 30, 2020, 11:00:15 PM
If Labour had a competent leader they'd be 20 points ahead now in the polls. Starmer must resign.

Don't be silly, that's not Starmer's fault. It's because Corbyn and his MOMENTUM THUGS broke the party for a generation.

Before Cumgate, the Tory lead was around 15% though it's been waning since the start of the lockdown (which happens to coincide with Starmer's coronation, so hard to tell how much of the narrowing lead is Starmer and how much is covid). But the last 6 polls now all put the lead at 4-6%, which is really quite something. Vote shares now approaching those at the 2017 GE.

As was discussed in the Starmer thread, this may or may not be the start of an irreversible (on the timescale of an election) decline. I'm not aware of any occasion in recent political history where a PM managed to regain credibility / authority having lost it (eg Major post Black Weds / sleaze; Blair/Brown post Iraq; May after her Brexit deal was defeated). It's not clear that this incident is of this type - there's plenty of things that can happen over the next few months that might cause all this to be forgotten. Also Corbyn enjoyed a small lead over May for three months after the 2017 election...

What's interesting though is that the Johnson/Cummings approach till now has been to brush aside any controversy as Westminster bubble noise, and that ordinary people won't give a toss about the kind of things elitist media twats get their knickers in a twist about. When it came to Andrew Neil, they were right. If the polls don't recover - and particularly if Labour open up a lead - the jitters will set in. I expect they'll still try to ride it out though, given that no one knows what the country is going to look like in one year's time, let alone four.

imitationleather

They probably hope Brexit will bring the shitmunchers back round.

Buelligan

My feeling is they'll use jolly Boris to get the Brexit done, then kill him and hitch up someone reliable that does their homework.  I think you can already see Murdoch moving in the darkness.

idunnosomename

the A1 is all sex shops now anyway. bring back little chef

Buelligan

Probably why sweaty Cummings can't leave it alone.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Mr Gruts on May 31, 2020, 11:56:38 AM
On day of The Cumdumpsters Press briefing, Mrs Gruts, who works for a motorway services Waitrose, received email from Welcome Break HQ instructing all staff to be warned not to talk to any journalists regarding 'a current topical news story', it said journalists may turn up in person and to make sure all staff were briefed to not give them any information and to report immediately to HQ any possible incidents.
My guess, seeing as there was really only one 'topical news story' at that time, is Cummings and family did enter services on his way to Durham (he claims they didn't stop on the journey) and came into close contact with staff while supposedly Covid infected or they possibly made other, so far unreported journeys,  and stopped at services.
At Mrs Gruts workplace, her shop is the only thing open apart from petrol station, there has been very little Covid precautions taken (no distancing/limits on shoppers/etc) she is the only member of staff wearing a mask & sanitizing, there's been no extra cleaning or hygiene carried out and it's been continuously busy. It makes me furious that she is put in potential danger just cause some cunt fancies a fucking Cornetto!

Sorry to hear about Mrs Gruts's employer's cavalier attitude to her health and safety. It would be excellent if that email somehow escaped into the wild.

Johnny Yesno

Yes, please urge Mrs Gruts to consider this Mr Gruts. It could save a lot of lives in the long run.

Cold Meat Platter

Interesting stuff here regarding Cummings' movements in Barnard Castle and speculation that his mother-in law may have traveled to Durham with them:

https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2020/05/polecat-barnard-castle-fib-unravels.html?m=0

olliebean

Quote from: Buelligan on May 31, 2020, 02:09:35 PM
My feeling is they'll use jolly Boris to get the Brexit done, then kill him and hitch up someone reliable that does their homework.  I think you can already see Murdoch moving in the darkness.

Yes, that's obviously what's going to happen. Boris would be toast by now if they didn't still need him to take the fall for the shit-shower that Brexit is going to be for the masses.