Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:35:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Get fucked, Cumdumpster

Started by Abnormal Palm, May 23, 2020, 02:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I see that this is interesting, but it is not damning, nobody took a photo or a video of him on their phone when they saw him. There's no CCTV footage from a service station. Their might be something out there, however eyewitness accounts shared on Twitter are not enough.

NoSleep

Unless it had been Corbyn.

Fambo Number Mive

Cummings' bootlickers on Twitter and in the media are already trying to smear the witnesses.

DrGreggles

Quote from: confettiinmyhair on May 31, 2020, 06:15:55 PM
There's no CCTV footage from a service station.

I bet there is. They're all cameraed-up to fuck!

Of course, the papers are ahead of Cummings on this, so for a few weeks he thought he had nothing to cover up. If any footage exists, there's every chance that the Mirror will have got to it.

Puce Moment

If you're wondering whether society will go back to normal after all of this, then take a look at this Cummings debacle. It's no longer a story on the BBC front page, although a story about a man killed by cows is.

Buelligan

Almost makes you want to riot.

Barry Admin

I've been expecting it since the 'Rona situation first kicked in, especially once the weather picks up, as it has now.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Buelligan on May 31, 2020, 03:14:38 PM
Probably why sweaty Cummings can't leave it alone.
it has not been confirmed he didn't go up the M6

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Barry Admin on May 31, 2020, 08:06:20 PM
I've been expecting it since the 'Rona situation first kicked in, especially once the weather picks up, as it has now.

TBF, the weather has been pretty decent for a couple of months.

jobotic

Happy Monday tomorrow!

Hope you're ready to DO YOUR DUTY and DIE FOR DOM

idunnosomename

i've got a 9am blowjob at barnard castle

Gulftastic

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 01, 2020, 12:03:48 AM

Dirty boy. You'll go blind

kalowski

QuoteRegulation 7 is a corker - prohibits two or more people from separate households from any interaction on the same property

One of the exceptions is work

So a visit from a sex worker is lawful but not from your partner if they live elsewhere
https://twitter.com/davidallengreen/status/1267102565747044359?s=20

Hand Solo

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 01, 2020, 12:03:48 AM

Good job it wasn't Roy Castle, or he'd prob think it was a trumpet and he'd be breaking some kind of record with it, blow your balls up until they exploded. That would be unpleasant.

Castle died giving a passive blowjob. Spunk flew into his mouth from the back of a nightclub.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Hand Solo on June 01, 2020, 11:40:38 AM
Good job it wasn't Roy Castle, or he'd prob think it was a trumpet and he'd be breaking some kind of record with it, blow your balls up until they exploded. That would be unpleasant.
i disagree it sounds v exciting

Harold Wilson's cartoon minister, Hannah Barbera Castle.

Hand Solo

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 01, 2020, 11:51:31 AM
i disagree it sounds v exciting

Lockdown makes people horny. Record Breakers. Record breakers was hardcore. Castle and Cheryl Baker sandwich. McWhirter sat on the side, wanking.

Quote from: Hand Solo on June 01, 2020, 12:00:28 PM
Lockdown makes people horny. Record Breakers. Record breakers was hardcore. Castle and Cheryl Baker sandwich. McWhirter sat on the side, wanking.

I just tried to find the freeze frame of Norris McWhirter's head superimposed on to a naked female body to post but had no luck, interestingly this CAB thread is fourth on Google when I search "Norris Mcwhirter Spitting Image".

Cuntbeaks

Quote from: Hand Solo on June 01, 2020, 12:00:28 PM
He's dressed as a Japanese schoolgirl, filming the sex acts with a VHS video camera that broke in 1989.

Janie Jones

Quote from: Janie Jones on May 26, 2020, 10:03:42 AM
I'm in one of the safest Tory seats in the UK. I've just emailed my MP, who has said nothing so far on this subject. I'll post the reply here.

Here is the reply. As a one-time drafter of responses to these sort of complaints, I grudgingly admire this, given the poor material she was working with (ie the illegal actions of uncaring,  ignorant and cruel posh boys who are the boss of her). I'm deducting points for  'time to move on' though. Her arrogant refusal to continue dialogue on this matter with one of her own constituents is pretty disgusting.

"Thank you for emailing me about the Dominic Cummings story which emerged last week. As I wrote in my earlier statement on the matter, this is a deeply disappointing affair which has provoked strong emotions from many in Hertford and Stortford.

"I have received more than 1,300 emails on this subject, and I have tried to read every one. In the past week I have been speaking with government at the highest levels and have passed on the strong feelings of the people who have written to me.

"I apologise for taking a few days to get back to you. My small team handles a huge number of personal and often very urgent cases and we always prioritise those most in need, so it can take up to two weeks to reply to non-urgent matters. I hope you will also understand that this means I simply do not have the capacity to be able to continue a dialogue with you on this matter.

"After reading the stories when they first emerged, my immediate worry was for the potential damage to trust in the government's message and the ripple effect it could cause. Although many corrections to the record have subsequently been made and Durham Police have said no action should be taken on what they concluded might have been a minor breach of lockdown rules, the actions of Dominic Cummings put in jeopardy the country's sense of solidarity at a time of crisis, and for that alone, this episode has been extremely regrettable.

"Having listened to Mr Cummings' account of the events during his press conference, I felt he explained his actions in a very human way. Although I would not have made the same decision as he did, I understood his motivations as an anxious father wanting to act in the best interest of his young child's safety. Having said that, I completely understand that many people have reasonably come to a different conclusion.

"I have been asked to call for Dominic Cummings' sacking. Although I have sympathy for the anger you have towards him I will not be calling for his resignation or sacking. I accept and respect the decision of the Prime Minister.  As I said before, I felt he gave a very human account of his motivations which I am prepared to believe, and following the statement from Durham Police, I feel it would be wrong for me to do so.

"Some have written to me to say they no longer view it as important to follow the rules.  I believe this would be a mistake. The sacrifices that we have made and continue to make are not sacrifices made for the Government. They are made for our families, friends and ourselves, and it would be wrong to let this incident derail us.

"I have never met, spoken to or worked with Mr Cummings. As such, I have no bias for or against him coming into this situation and have taken time to listen to what he has said, hear from the Prime Minister and consider the evidence before reaching my view. My full statement can be found on my website here, and while I understand and respect that you may differ in your opinion, I hope you will understand my own reasons.

"My great hope is that we can move on and focus all our attention and energy on defeating the virus and rebuilding our economy. My priority, as always, is trying to assist the many constituents who contact me and to represent the people of Hertford and Stortford to the best of my ability.

"Thank you again for getting in touch.
Best regards,
Julie"

Julie Marson
Member of Parliament for Hertford and Stortford
Treasury Committee Member

SpiderChrist

And here's mine. Took 7 days and a chaser email.

"Thank you for contacting me regarding Dominic Cummings. I appreciate you taking the time to contact to me.

I have received a very large number of emails about this matter, and it has not been possible to respond to each of them individually and I am sorry that this is a standard response.

I know that the measures that the Government have implemented to tackle coronavirus have made ordinary life extremely difficult for many individuals, and huge sacrifices have been made in order to be able to follow them.  Some people have lost their loved ones, and others have been unable to see their family for some time.

As you will be aware Mr Cummings gave a detailed account of his actions, and answered questions from the press. Having listened to his statement on Monday, it seems that his actions were motivated by a desire to protect and safeguard his son and his family in difficult and uncertain circumstances.  I appreciate that many people are disappointed with his actions.  I should say that some constituents have written to me to say that they understand his actions and wish for him to stay in his role as an advisor to the Prime Minister.

Over the past few months, I have seen our country and our communities come together through generous acts of volunteering and kindness. This has been especially true in our area. I know that there is a lot of concern and anger at the actions of Mr Cummings, but I hope that this united community spirit will continue, as officials across the country implement measures that will keep us all safer as we tackle this virus together.  As a government, we need to focus our attention on fighting the virus, getting the economy back on track and supporting the vulnerable.  We have come a long way in this journey and our full attention needs to be on the next stage.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Lucy
Lucy Frazer QC MP
Member of Parliament for South East Cambridgeshire
Minister of State for Prisons and Probation"

Got a pathetic reply from Chris Green. He tried to deflect by mentioning 'queen of labour hearts' Stephen Kinnock. I replied that I don't give a flying fuck about Kinnock and that he was a spineless coward for providing cover for Cummings and that even more Covid deaths will be on his hands as a result. Won't do anything but reasonably cathartic..

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for contacting me with your concerns about recent reports regarding the Prime Minister's advisor, Dominic Cummings.

I had my own concerns when I first watched the news reports regarding the Prime Minister's advisor, Dominic Cummings.  I, like you, have been following the rules over lockdown in order to stop the spread of this terrible virus.  I, like many of you, have not seen any family members and loved ones for many weeks.  You have all made tremendous personal sacrifices in order to shield the most vulnerable in our society, as well as to protect the NHS from becoming overwhelmed.  We are now seeing the beginnings of the gradual easing of these lockdown measures, but only because of the sacrifices you have made.

The initial media stories about Mr Cummings, his wife and son travelling to County Durham emerged many weeks ago and it is right that he explains what he did at that time and responds to the journalistic narrative.  It is also important to clarify that, as an advisor, he does not make the law as that is the job of Parliamentarians.  We are all equally bound by the law and also the rules that flow from the law which, as you know, are undergoing stages of revision as we deal with the global coronavirus pandemic.  A number of MPs have breached the rules to visit relatives, attend funerals or travel long distances with Covid-19 symptoms.  They have been exposed in the media and, where necessary, advised by the police on their behaviour as this has been thought to be the right approach.

The initial claims raised by the media revolved around Mr Cummings' family moving from London to Durham to stay with his parents, the police cautioning him over a possible breach of lockdown rules and making multiple visits between London and Durham during this time.  Each of these points are serious and I will address each of them in turn.

Mr Cummings has said that he moved to Durham so that if he and his wife were both incapacitated family members could look after their son.  He did not move in with his parents or have close contact with his extended family.  The Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Dr Jenny Harries, said parents caring for a small child was a possible exemption and created an "exceptional circumstance" to the standard guidance.
The police did not caution any member of the Cummings family about a breach of the Covid-19 guidelines as the media have said.  In fact – and this has been confirmed by Durham Police – they raised concerns about the family's security as they know that politically motivated people could start aggressive protests outside their home if they discovered where they lived.  The protests could have become as aggressive as the one outside their family home in London.

Mr Cummings made one return trip to Durham.  Media reports that he made multiple journeys to Durham from London are incorrect.

Based on the media reports I had seen over the weekend, I was actively considering calling on the Prime Minister to sack Mr Cummings, but I always want to hear both sides of the story.  I listened to what Mr Cummings had to say and, regarding the previous points, he is within the letter and spirit of the law.  There are, however, two outstanding concerns that I have and they both emerged as Mr Cummings explained his actions.  These are his decision to drive with impaired sight and his excursion to Barnard Castle.

The symptoms suggest that the sight problems are likely to have been due to conjunctivitis which the NHS says should not prevent people carrying on with normal life and does not suggest that people should not drive.
Current guidelines, derived from the law which was unanimously agreed in Parliament, say that people can travel to visit an attraction, such as Barnard Castle, but the guidelines at that time did not allow such a visit as we were still in a more restrictive phase of the Covid-19 outbreak.

Dominic Cummings clearly broke this rule, so how should I react?  I do believe that people should be held to account and I also believe in a consistent approach of rules being applied equally to everybody no matter who they are.

Stephen Kinnock MP drove hundreds of miles to visit his parents, Lord and Lady Neil and Glynis Kinnock, was challenged about this but did not resign.  A lesson was learnt, no further action was deemed necessary and it has not been repeated.

When reflecting on the circumstances around Dominic Cummings' visit to Barnard Castle after he had been given the all clear to return to work from a medical professional, from all the evidence I have I believe he was wrong to make that journey, in the same way that Mr Kinnock was wrong to make his.

This does leave the question of "one rule for us and another rule for them" as they should apply equally to everyone.  If Mr Cummings had applied double standards then I would call for the Prime Minister to sack him.  However, I have not seen any evidence that he acted in this way – Mr Cummings' uncle recently died and, because of the guidelines, he did not attend the funeral.

Coping with the coronavirus pandemic has been immensely difficult for so many millions of people who have seen normal life brought to a halt.  This is particularly true for so many of my constituents who have written to me with heart-breaking stories of the impact it has had upon them and the sense of injustice and apparent double standards they have read about.

I hope that I have explained my thoughts on this matter but do realise that nothing will make up for the sacrifices you have made during this difficult time.

Yours sincerely,

Chris Green MP
Member of Parliament for Bolton West & Atherton

The Kinnock thing is such a disingenuous comparison.

Even ignoring that Kinnock didn't help draft the regulations that he broke, and that he's such a non-entity that he could travel to the moon and nobody would notice, Kinnock's constituents can vote him out at the next election or have him deselected via their local Labour party if they so wish. There's avenues the general public can take to get rid of him, we don't even need the leadership to get involved. That's how democracy works.

Nobody can vote out Cummings.

BlodwynPig

Still nothing in response to my letter to Hancock

I get ignored enough by family and on here, but the Government!? This Government!??! Desolation

Abnormal Palm

I told you that you had to include your address or it get bin

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Abnormal Palm on June 02, 2020, 07:29:49 PM
I told you that you had to include your address or it get bin

It was an online form for his department, it didn't allow to put address (it wasn't to my MP, so I guess these things can just be binned irregardless).

Fambo Number Mive

Latest Private Eye reports that Johnson hosted a baby shower at Chequers on the 14th March, two days before telling people to avoid all non-essential contact or travel. Still within the rules of course but then again Johnson is the one who announces the rules.

jobotic

Countdown to nothing happening