Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:26:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Get fucked, Cumdumpster

Started by Abnormal Palm, May 23, 2020, 02:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Well Nazi Razfal would say that

idunnosomename

Corbyn should hang for this!!!!!!

Bently Sheds

Quote from: Laura KuenssbergOne advisor told me it was a big mistake to let him go
Was that advisor's name Dominic Cummings, Laura?

king_tubby

Can't believe he's going to leave before the shitshow that is his Brexit kicks in. Who could have predicted it? Who?

BlodwynPig

What's his next 'project'? I mentioned elsewhere I have a meeting with him next week. Shall I send him the best wishes from anyone on here?

surreal

Quote from: king_tubby on November 13, 2020, 08:09:12 AM
Can't believe he's going to leave before the shitshow that is his Brexit kicks in. Who could have predicted it? Who?

Exactly, I'm expecting Johnson to go next.  Too much like hard work.

Bently Sheds

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 13, 2020, 08:16:54 AM
What's his next 'project'? I mentioned elsewhere I have a meeting with him next week. Shall I send him the best wishes from anyone on here?
There's been suggestions on Twitter that he's planning on creating his own DARPA.

dissolute ocelot

It's all far too vague. If he has said he's leaving its the first time he's told the truth in 30 years. Obviously some fuck up in Downing St but does even Laura K know the truth? I doubt Boris knows.

Replies From View

Could it be that they can't get their desired US trade deal with Biden so are just going to abandon us now?

Blue Jam

Blue Jam

Quote from: Replies From View on November 13, 2020, 12:38:38 PM
Could it be that they can't get their desired US trade deal with Biden so are just going to abandon us now?

Think we're just going to leave the US trade deal to Bants'n'Syoots now.

SpiderChrist

I think it's fantastic that Cummings says he's leaving and folks take that statement at face value. I mean, given his past disregard for the truth and all that.

Fambo Number Mive

He is leaving but in a limited and specific way - for an hour.

SteveDave

Since I discovered he lives near me, whenever I'm out on a tramp and I see a bald man with glasses I'm always ready to scream "Cunt" at them. It's never him. The last time I went down his street he had a police car with two bored officers sat in it outside his house.

George Oscar Bluth II

Quote from: SpiderChrist on November 13, 2020, 02:04:41 PM
I think it's fantastic that Cummings says he's leaving and folks take that statement at face value. I mean, given his past disregard for the truth and all that.

Absolutely, he's not really going is he. Mad thing is they didn't realise they could have pulled this ruse in May.

daf

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on November 13, 2020, 02:10:17 PM
He is leaving but in a limited and specific way - for an hour.

Up to Barnard Castle's Specsavers

Bernice

olliebean

BlodwynPig

Quote from: olliebean on November 13, 2020, 06:40:04 PM
Still?

No. As I said in the other thread, the meeting will be with (anecdotally) an even greater psychopath than DC. It's a spiral staircase into hell that has no upstairs.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Bernice on November 13, 2020, 06:13:06 PM
The cosmic tide has turned.

It'll come back in again. Think Priti Patel.

Bernice

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on November 13, 2020, 06:49:11 PM
It'll come back in again. Think Priti Patel.

Gimme this man. I need this.

Chedney Honks

64 pages but I can't help but feel that I am PERSONALLY responsible for the resignation of Dominc Cummins.

Maybe the most important thing I've ever done in my life.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Chedney Honks on November 13, 2020, 07:14:19 PM
64 pages but I can't help but feel that I am PERSONALLY responsible for the resignation of Dominc Cummins.

Maybe the most important thing I've ever done in my life.

No, it was all me. He was quaking in his slip-ons having to meet me on Tuesday.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 13, 2020, 07:27:47 PM
No, it was all me. He was quaking in his slip-ons having to meet me on Tuesday.

Insist that he honours the meeting.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 13, 2020, 07:29:16 PM
Insist that he honours the meeting.

I was hoping to stick you lot on muted zoom, so you could hear him digitally fuck me.

Chedney Honks

Probably would actually get me on the Zoom, real talk.