Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:17:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Get fucked, Cumdumpster

Started by Abnormal Palm, May 23, 2020, 02:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 23, 2020, 01:46:38 PM
Wouldn't driving with coronavirus symptoms make you less alert and put others at risk?

I imagine Dom just GTA-ing right it down the motorway, pensioners bouncing off the bonnet in all directions.

"Stay alert cunts, political genius coming through!"

Butchers Blind

Suppose this is one way of going about ending the lockdown, getting kids back in schools and opening up shops again.  More chess moves from Cummings.

Abnormal Palm

Quote from: Janie Jones on May 23, 2020, 01:48:15 PM
Yep, that's my plan. TBH I'm literally the only person I know who's stuck with lockdown until now. Boomers don't like being told what to do and we usually get our own way.

ok boomer

Fambo Number Mive

Yep, that's my plan. TBH I'm literally the only person I know who's stuck with lockdown until now. Boomers don't like being told what to do and we usually get our own way.

I should add my post wasn't meant as an attack on you or a reply to your post, just a general comment*, although please don't let Cummings' behaviour and the Government's response to it influence your adherence to the lockdown. If people you know aren't adhering to the lockdown it's even more important you do because   those people are clearly causing an increase in spread and you adhering to the lockdown will save lives.

*mainly thinking of the people I see who don't adhere to the 2 metre rule.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 23, 2020, 01:58:41 PM
I should add my post wasn't meant as an attack on you or a reply to your post, just a general comment*, although please don't let Cummings' behaviour and the Government's response to it influence your adherence to the lockdown. If people you know aren't adhering to the lockdown it's even more important you do because   those people are clearly causing an increase in spread and you adhering to the lockdown will save lives.

*mainly thinking of the people I see who don't adhere to the 2 metre rule.

You really seem to get something out of this self-appointed shepherding role. Several others on this folder in the same vein which in my view lack a bit of self-awareness and come across as patronising.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: WhoMe on May 23, 2020, 01:35:52 PM
Just not to Durham.

I've seen the word too many times now. Durham. Durr-ham. Durrmanic Cummings.

GET IN KLUTE

BlodwynPig

WILL HAVE TO HAVE STERN WORDS TONIGHT

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 23, 2020, 02:12:32 PM
You really seem to get something out of this self-appointed shepherding role. Several others on this folder in the same vein which in my view lack a bit of self-awareness and come across as patronising.

Janie Jones R0 = 1.2

YOUR FUCKING R0 just risen to 6!!!

WORDS.TONIGHT

jobotic

You'll never guess what Brendan O'Liddle thinks

https://mobile.twitter.com/fishplums/status/1264176869429182465?s=21

But of course its hypocrisy. He knows that. He revels in it. Because what are you gonna fucking do about it?

Barry Admin

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 23, 2020, 02:17:43 PM
Janie Jones R0 = 1.2

YOUR FUCKING R0 just risen to 6!!!

WORDS.TONIGHT

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 23, 2020, 02:16:23 PM
WILL HAVE TO HAVE STERN WORDS TONIGHT

Noone cares about this shit.

BlodwynPig

steveh

Quote from: Bently Sheds on May 23, 2020, 01:07:36 PM
Lots of Tweeters are pointing out that Twitter's "Trending" section isn't an automatically generated Top 10 Hottest Hashtags list, it is actively edited and curated by Twitter themselves. So, profanity filter explanation aside, someone somewhere is leaning on Twitter to ensure that Cummings' full name is being kept off that particular list.

It has human reviewers - who may choose to apply retrospective tweaks - but it's not actively edited or curated by humans. What possible benefit would be gained by doing as you suggest for such a massive story?

Fambo Number Mive

EDIT: Not going to reply to the bait. But getting a bit tired of it.

Janie Jones

Look, my kids hate me anyway and I probably won't break lockdown, I was just venting and very angry about Cummings and the pathetic media response.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

No lads it's simple. Clearly it's fine to go round Scummings' parents' house with your germy children and cough all over them. Which everyone should do.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Janie Jones on May 23, 2020, 02:27:59 PM
Look, my kids hate me anyway and I probably won't break lockdown, I was just venting and very angry about Cummings and the pathetic media response.

There seems to be a bit of a journo pile on Laura K here, but I suspect that it's them sensing she broke the journo code and it's more about where she did it (popping up in Pippa's tweets to defend Cummings) rather than what she did.

https://twitter.com/montie/status/1263932044062711813

Fambo Number Mive

Wonder if Grant Shapps is looking forward to the briefing today.

jobotic

It's official - the AG says so. They are above the law.

https://twitter.com/SuellaBraverman/status/1264174355975671810

The matter has been dealt with. Now silence.

Tinpot dictatorship.

WhoMe

Durham Police directly contradicting Number 10 now. Lovely stuff.

BlodwynPig

Josef Goebbels has released a statement to the press.

"Adolf's invasion of Poland was the right thing to do at the time and within the rules as laid down by the German government. The Party has carried out a thorough investigation and now declares the matter resolved. We urge other nations not to politicise the scaremongering."

Fambo Number Mive

Isn't it funny how it's only things that embarrass the Tories that we shouldn't politicise? It's fine, for example, for Shaun Bailey to use Tfl having to reduce services due to staff becoming sick to attack Sadiq Khan.

if he survives this, how triggered will you be on a scale of 1 to Cadwallr?

WhoMe

Anyone remember when Diane Abbot drank a mojito on the tube lol fucking hell

jobotic

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on May 23, 2020, 03:25:15 PM
if he survives this, how triggered will you be on a scale of 1 to Cadwallr?

"1" being you and "Cadwalladr" being Correct?

Keep defending criminals. Its okay when you do it.

Zetetic

Reports of spontaneous applause in English towns, please confirm.

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 23, 2020, 02:12:32 PM

Whereas you, as you do 100% of the time, come across as a massive cunt with no redeeming features whatsoever.

Untenable I'm affraid. I like my politicians elected anyway. His time is done.

Sebastian Cobb

Nothing will happen. They will continue to lie and get away with it.

They can't be shamed into resignation like that Scottish health minister who felt entitled enough to abuse her position because they have no shame about it.

He'll be gone by next weekend.