Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:37:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Get fucked, Cumdumpster

Started by Abnormal Palm, May 23, 2020, 02:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Z

Just imagine how much worse it would be if Boris was in charge.

Sebastian Cobb

I'd be ecstatic if he was, even if it were just a scalp to claim, but I don't think he will.

Inspector Norse

phantom_power

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on May 23, 2020, 03:25:15 PM
if he survives this, how triggered will you be on a scale of 1 to Cadwallr?

I think everyone has pretty much said they expect him to survive this so not really much at all. Great bantz though

Jasha

Look he was self isolating in a car on the M1 okay

Glyn

Quote from: phantom_power on May 23, 2020, 04:21:59 PM
I think everyone has pretty much said they expect him to survive this so not really much at all. Great bantz though
Dangerous use of the the word 'if' though. He can expect a stern reprimand  about those doubts of the party line when the golf club reopens.

Rainbow Moses

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 23, 2020, 02:12:32 PM
You really seem to get something out of this self-appointed shepherding role. Several others on this folder in the same vein which in my view lack a bit of self-awareness and come across as patronising.

lmao. Physician, heal your own limps.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: ShappsAsked again when the PM knew Dominic Cummings had travelled to Durham, Shapps says he does not know when Boris Johnson became aware but that the PM did know Cummings was unwell and "locked down".

"Mr Cummings has produced a statement which you will have no doubt read," Mr Shapps adds.

Quote from: ShappsHe is asked again whether the PM knew of Cummings' whereabouts, and said: "The prime minister knew that he was quite properly staying put in one place with his family, which is the right thing to do.

He knew ffs.

Zetetic

...in response, a government spokesman said simply: "fuck you, we'll do what we like"

jobotic

Dr Jenny Harries should be struck off. Standing there telling the lies she's fed by these fucking killers.

Pseudopath

Dan Hodges leaping to the Cumdumpster's defence. What a fucking surprise.

jobotic

There will never ever be any consequences for these people, will there?

Damn right I'm triggered

Mike Upchat

Couldn't he have got someone else to look after his child for him? Boris has always managed it.

Janie Jones

^Ha, that's good.

They've played the 'child safeguarding' card now so that trumps everything. People can't visit their dying relatives but Dominic Cummings can drive his family seething with active covid up to his parents just in case he urgently needs childcare that couldn't for some reason be accessed in London.

Triggered? This has broken me.

Quote from: jobotic on May 23, 2020, 05:22:17 PM

Damn right I'm triggered
Are you able to clarify the "these people" then we can answer the "will there?"

Zetetic

jobotic

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 23, 2020, 05:35:44 PM
Are you able to clarify the "these people" then we can answer the "will there?"

The people we are talking about in this thread.

Or Lenny Bennett and Boris Becker. Up to you.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Janie Jones on May 23, 2020, 05:32:40 PM
^Ha, that's good.

They've played the 'child safeguarding' card now so that trumps everything. People can't visit their dying relatives but Dominic Cummings can drive his family seething with active covid up to his parents just in case he urgently needs childcare that couldn't for some reason be accessed in London.

Triggered? This has broken me.

Lots of overlap between the people who were calling for kids to go back to school because they can't catch it and the mob defending Cummings. Perhaps only Tory children are susceptible. Would explain why some private schools aren't being expected to open.

Danger Man

Quote from: jobotic on May 23, 2020, 05:22:17 PM

Well, eventually they will die.

Happily, in their sleep.

Aged 105.

Quote from: jobotic on May 23, 2020, 05:39:43 PM
The people we are talking about in this thread.

Or Lenny Bennett and Boris Becker. Up to you.
The thread by definition is about Dominic Cummings. You mention "these people" a second time, clarify please

Danger Man

Just checked the Daily Mail website and they aren't asking for him to be sacked, so he's ok.

Quote from: Abnormal Palm on May 23, 2020, 05:45:01 PM
Ever crack a book cunt
Forgive me I'm new to the board, is this to me?

Who is Cummings that senior members of government are sacrificing everything for him? He hardly seems worth it.

jobotic

Vote Leave run the show. Look at Javid. If you want to keep your job you do what you're told and tell the lies you're fed.