Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 06:44:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jerkless June 2020: The Lockdown Cockdown

Started by touchingcloth, May 23, 2020, 05:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Anyone playing this year? I feel the required efforts will be Herculean, it'll be the Olympics of not wanking, a Seb Noe, if you like.

touchingcloth

I'm 40 now and my sex drive seems to have almost entirely effed off.
I could probably do this without even trying!

Tony Tony Tony

Surely Bozza will make one of his Churchillian announcements soon that it is now allowable to release the python and we will be back on Beef Strokenoff by June. I mean C'Mon...     

After all Carrie has a new baby, he'll be off the nest for a good few weeks.

QDRPHNC

Isn't this just for the masturbatory equivalent of emotional eaters?

Pink Gregory

Marner and Me

Fucking no chance, I'd like that self discipline. There are some people who edge themselves for extra torment.

kittens

every year this challenge seems to get more and more easy

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Imagine the first wank after abstaining for a month. The resulting torrent of jizz would probably hit the ceiling with the same force as if you'd severed an artery.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 23, 2020, 06:42:39 PM
Imagine the first wank after abstaining for a month. The resulting torrent of jizz would probably hit the ceiling with the same force as if you'd severed an artery.

Quote from: BlodwynPig on September 10, 2019, 07:08:13 PM
After my phimosis/ballinitus/urethra constriction operation, my first piss in the hospital once the tube had been removed was like a fire hose. I was thrust backwards, such was the jet propulsion and my dick just coiled around uncontrollably leaving the whole bathroom covered in piss and blood. My first wank (stitches still in place) was a similar and even more euphoric.

I can't remember why, maybe I was just fed up or something but I went for a long time without a chug in my youth and when I finally got round to it, the orgasm was weird, felt much more like an itch was being scratched, but not pleasurable at all.
Next one was back to normal.

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 23, 2020, 06:48:51 PMphimosis

I had that! I remember some friends talking about wanking and it sounded a lot different to how I was doing it. When I got home I tried to wrestle down the old polo neck but nothing was happening so I sort of grabbed my foreskin by the aardvark nose bit and pulled up and there was a weird popping sensation and I eventually managed to wrestle it down and out popped my helmet all shiny and new for the first time!
It was tight for a long time but I raxed it in like a new pair of trainers.

imitationleather

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on May 23, 2020, 07:01:31 PM
I had that!

Well duh. You're not allowed to sign up here if you've not suffered from it.

chveik

isn't this supposed to be in january?

edit: no that was the booze thing

imitationleather

Quote from: chveik on May 23, 2020, 07:13:35 PM
isn't this supposed to be in january?

It's traditionally November.

Why the hell would people want to put themselves through this when there's nothing else to do?

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 23, 2020, 05:30:06 PM
Anyone playing this year? I feel the required efforts will be Herculean, it'll be the Olympics of not wanking, a Seb Noe, if you like.

This would be the first year since 2005 that I could fairly enter as I've no longer a chemical advantage as I'm not currently on antidepressants. But like everyone else (bar kittens) my answer is fuck no, there's no chance I'm giving up one of my very few pleasures during the lockdown.

kittens

i can't remember the last time i had a wank. well. i can remember it but it definitely wasn't today.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

BlodwynPig

Mr Eggs

I'm planning a week off in June just to get drunk and wank.

Quote from: Mr Eggs on May 23, 2020, 08:49:35 PM
I'm planning a week off in June just to get drunk and wank.

Cummings told to rethink story.

machotrouts

The forfeit for everybody is if you do a cum you have to do your cum on Zoom and I have to watch it because I'm gay and hot for cum.

Mr Eggs

Quote from: machotrouts on May 23, 2020, 08:55:03 PM
The forfeit for everybody is if you do a cum you have to do your cum on Zoom and I have to watch it because I'm gay and hot for cum.

Now I'm wanking thinking about machotrouts wankng.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Mr Eggs on May 23, 2020, 09:03:24 PM
Now I'm wanking thinking about machotrouts wankng.

I'm wanking thinking about Mr Eggs wanking about thinking about machotrouts wanking.

Abnormal Palm

Absolutely no chance. In thinking of getting the CHC98 gang back together, if anything. Been tanning myself a new glove made from springbok hide for the occasion. Done some amazing stitching work with white gold thread. Brushed my mustard and burgundy suede baseball jacket.

Mr Eggs

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 23, 2020, 10:00:48 PM
I'm wanking thinking about Mr Eggs wanking about thinking about machotrouts wanking.

If you want some Isle of Man emblem shit. We can make it happen.

Bazooka

Quote from: machotrouts on May 23, 2020, 08:55:03 PM

Sometimes it comes out cold.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Mr Eggs on May 23, 2020, 10:29:00 PM
If you want some Isle of Man emblem shit. We can make it happen.

I've just wanked over the Isle of Man man.

Jittlebags

Shouldn't this be Jizzless June for accounting purposes ?