Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 04:27:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

barrel-rolling where your body basically becomes a buttock-sphere

Started by Replies From View, May 23, 2020, 11:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

you can barrel-roll at home obviously

just kind of tumble off your furniture and roll your body into itself so that you land safely and also feel proud of yourself for such an intricate and timely physical maneuver

we all know this, we've done it a shit load of times right

but what's really difficult is getting it so that only your buttocks can be seen from the outside.  roll your entire body up so just your buttocks are facing out like a kind of buttocks-shaped shaved-hedgehog monster

and then you roll to safety and unfurl yourself afterwards, do a big grin and thumbs up

it's gratifying, is the word

Replies From View

anyone trying this out as a result of this thread?  or already a dab-hand at this kind of barrel-rolling

it's very difficult but worth a few goes at home

you have plenty of time

spaghetamine

Replies From View

Quote from: spaghetamine on May 24, 2020, 11:51:53 AM
wowee, what a rush!

good isn't it!

you may as well keep practising it.  you may wish to film yourself doing it so that you can perfect only being a buttock-sphere with no other limbs poking out

a lot of the time it feels like you must be doing it totally right, but then on closer examination there's a fold of shoulder-blade still visible and things like this

keep going!  practice makes perfect!

Replies From View

some people complain that it is difficult to breathe when performing this stunt

I agree that it is difficult, but you really just need to keep practising.

with practice comes stronger breathing, so you will be able to perform more buttock-sphere barrel-rolls without stopping

soon you will be doing them continuously without ever stopping

well worth it

Replies From View

Replies From View

come on guys this thread is perfect if the lockdown is leaving you feeling depressed from physical inexertion

get those barrel rolls kicking

tumble around your homes as an impenetrable buttock-sphere

come on!!!

Replies From View

Replies From View

Replies From View

well you have all missed the deadline so I hope you are pleased with yourselves

Replies From View

One day your disinterest in developing the skill of barrel-rolling in the form of a buttock-sphere will be filed alongside the failure of Dominic Cummings to do good things with his life.