Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:11:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Getting shit for being out

Started by Rev+, May 24, 2020, 12:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gib

Quote from: weekender on May 25, 2020, 07:24:35 PM
I've run out of bog roll.

well played, i only managed 2 wanks to this thread

Blinder Data

Quote from: Pijlstaart on May 25, 2020, 10:30:27 PM
It's a bad time to be a spitter, that's for sure. The habits of a lifetime have to be unlearned in very short order, just one innocent reflexive action and they'll be facing attempted murder charges, very scary how little pushback there's been and the prevailing narrative now is that all spitting is bad, period. We're indoctrinating them from a young age, don't spit, never spit, I see marked parallels between our education system and the old Canadian residential schools, an attempt by dogmatic ethnocentrists to stamp out the treasured cultural practices of a misunderstood people.

"Don't spit, never spit!", you bellow, "Only then can we have a harmonious society!". "No spitting ever? Never ever?" I ask from my tranquil forest home, serene and wise, "What, not even into own hands? Not even into this rustic squash and hazelnut soup? Not even in the eyes of a passing boy scout? Not even, not even at you?". Unable to respond, you stalk off hatefully, but that night you are haunted by dreams, dreams of spitting and being spat on, and how it was right for me to spit on all those things when appropriate, and it was you who had been misled, it wasn't bad to spit, it was fun and useful. When the time is right, we should all spit and be spat on.

This is great stuff.