Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:20:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Campaign for Common Sense

Started by Blumf, May 24, 2020, 01:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 26, 2020, 10:47:01 AM
Lmao shitty little thick as mince bollocks Darren Grimes has launched his own OH NO THE MEAN LOONY LEFT YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING THESE DAYS hawker site

https://reasoned.uk/

Utterly pathetic

Scrolled through the vids to see how long it would take me to come across Douglas Murray, about 4 vids and I found him. Impressive.

olliebean

QuoteMany people – and particularly younger people – don't have a view on the merits of conservative values simply because they haven't been exposed to them.

I'd be willing to bet most of the people they're thinking of there do have a somewhat negative view on the merits of conservative values precisely because they have been exposed to them.

mippy

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on May 24, 2020, 02:01:37 PM
Per the commercial landlord for their address, their offices will cost minimum ~£595,000 per year assuming they went with the smallest 10,000 sq ft space available. They may have pushed the boat out and gone for the 23,000 sq ft for ~£1,300,000 though.

#grassroots

Is it an actual office, or an address for registration purposes so home address doesn't have to be used?

Ferris

Quote from: mippy on May 26, 2020, 03:34:59 PM
Is it an actual office, or an address for registration purposes so home address doesn't have to be used?

It depends, but it would be an odd rental office that allows you to register companies there and then not give them any money for it. I would guess it is registered and operates out that office building (and that's why I think they've got a long term lease, hence the price tags I quoted) but likely isn't a big enough money operation to hire corporate secretaries to delineate between registered address vs address of primary operations.

I'm not as au fait with UK incorporation laws as other jurisdictions though, so may be wrong there.

Blumf

I think all it needs is a brass plate by the door, and to handle mail sent to the company. Sure they'd charge something for that service, but not full on office rental.