Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 04:45:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

extra strength regaine for men

Started by kittens, May 25, 2020, 02:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armin Meiwes

SURELY he can just pay for someone else's horseshoe/ order one of his staff to donate their horseshoe to be implanted on his head? Or do peoples bonces just reject anyone's hair but their own?

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Armin Meiwes on May 26, 2020, 02:48:01 PM
SURELY he can just pay for someone else's horseshoe/ order one of his staff to donate their horseshoe to be implanted on his head? Or do peoples bonces just reject anyone's hair but their own?

Some poor bastards' heads even reject their own hair.

Janie Jones

Transplants of someone else's organs or tissues are difficult and he'd have to take immunosuppressant drugs to prevent rejection. No one would recommend that if it wasn't lifesaving.

Armin Meiwes

I guess there's always under arm hair he could have go with.

mippy

If it helps, minoxidil (the active ingredient in Regaine) is one of the few things the ASA considers clinically proven to have an effect.

Not sure if you get the ads for the Harley St balding clinic outside of the Tube in London, but apparently that's what they offer people.

Janie Jones

Have you ever heard people say you never see a bald tramp? mook (former CaB poster) used to maintain that drinking heavily throughout your 20s would guarantee a full head of hair for life and there's something about oestrogen levels in alcoholics circumventing male pattern baldness (as well as causing some feminisation eg small testicles) but when I tried to google this, I just saw loads of stuff about how drinking makes hair loss worse. So I guess my recommendation would be, don't become alcohol dependent to prevent baldness.

Birdie

Quote from: Chollis on May 26, 2020, 02:14:54 PM

if you have aggressive baldness, even the hair on the back/sides of your head is sensitive to DHT, and thins out. richest cunt in the world here can't get a hair transplant if he wanted to:

Got a bionic eye tho

Pseudopath

Quote from: Janie Jones on May 26, 2020, 10:49:23 PM
Have you ever heard people say you never see a bald tramp? mook (former CaB poster) used to maintain that drinking heavily throughout your 20s would guarantee a full head of hair for life and there's something about oestrogen levels in alcoholics circumventing male pattern baldness (as well as causing some feminisation eg small testicles) but when I tried to google this, I just saw loads of stuff about how drinking makes hair loss worse. So I guess my recommendation would be, don't become alcohol dependent to prevent baldness.

I'm a proponent of this theory too. My dad and brother both went bald in their early thirties, but I've managed to retain a full head of thick, lustrous hair into my forties. The only difference is that I was an absolute soak throughout my twenties. Either that or that rumour about the milkman is true.

Bet they've got massive bollocks though (for all the good that will do them).

Marner and Me

I never shampoo my hair, just use conditioner. Shampoo is poison for your hair, why do you think they sell you conditioner?

https://www.vanillaluxury.sg/magazine/15-most-common-harmful-ingredients-your-shampoo

idunnosomename

Richest and baldest cunt in the world. What are the chances of that happening eh

Armin Meiwes

Haha reminds me of that Larry David thing where he won a golden globe or whatever and in his acceptance speech just went "well, thanks for the award but I'm still bald".

poodlefaker

Even if your hair does grow back it's not good hair. It's like armpit quality hair, pubelike and wispy.

Pseudopath

The picture and caption from this BBC News article just made me do a splutter:

Wants to make us all bald. That's what he wants.

Hey, Punk!

You would be better to buy some generic finasteride, minoxidil will have rapid diminishing returns if you aren't addressing the root cause. If you're happy with the hair you have now and want to maintain it, go on finasteride alone. If you want more hair then jump on both finasteride and minoxidil.

I am not a balding person (I think), I've just done a fair bit of research due to having the potential for balding in my mind thanks to baldies moaning on the internet.

Now to address the finasteride scare, there is an idea that finasteride can completely ruin your brain/penis and this seems to be a complete fabrication or delusion. Post-Finasteride Syndrome is not recognised by any official medical body and there isn't a wealth of decent studies on it. There are minor side effects that affect about 2% of people on the drug and the worst is depression and erectile dysfunction, but these disappear when you discontinue. Your hair will shed for about 6 months before it starts to grow back thicker in the areas where it is not completely bald, you have to wait this amount of time before your decide to abandon it. If you are only of the lucky 98%, take it for the rest of your life and enjoy keeping your hair (or most of it).

Hey, Punk!

Quote from: Chollis on May 26, 2020, 02:14:54 PM

Everyone with androgenic alopecia has a crown of permanent hair, it never cause total baldness. You can even see the hair on the sides in this picture, at this stage he would end up looking like Berlusconi though. He probably stopped caring about his looks when he became filthy rich and could probably pay anyone to do anything he wants them to.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Janie Jones on May 25, 2020, 09:48:58 PM
Lifetime, so he was told. Certain follicles succumb to the genetic/hormonal environment that makes male pattern baldness affect young men. However, some follicles have inbuilt resistance, such as your pubes and the hair lower down your head at the back. So if you successfully implant the whole follicle, it will not succumb to whatever made the preceding hair fall out. That's the theory.

Ah, I didn't know it was a lifetime thing, that's interesting. And hopefully it'll eventually come down in price a bit more for when I really need it, and I might look in to it.

QuoteI know someone who recommends (for occasional use only) that spray on fibre stuff, there's loads of YouTube videos of it. Might work for a 'bald spot' sort of issue although I don't think it's suitable for everyday use or getting wet or sweaty which might make the colour run.

I'm way too lazy to bother with that though. Lazy and sweaty.

PlanktonSideburns

I defiantly hate bezos more than all of you, but I gotta say, he looks good bald

PlanktonSideburns

What if you look good bald kittens?

Do you have chiselled features?

imitationleather

Ferris

I was chatting to a guy at work before the COVID FUCKDOWN and he mentioned he was gonna use the time at home to try out some hair stuff as he is feeling the effects of his genes. I had a zoom call with him last week and I genuinely thought he'd put on a huge comedy wig such was the change in the last 3 months.

Jokes aside, I can ask him what he's using if anyone is interested.

kittens

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on June 14, 2020, 12:04:29 PM
I was chatting to a guy at work before the COVID FUCKDOWN and he mentioned he was gonna use the time at home to try out some hair stuff as he is feeling the effects of his genes. I had a zoom call with him last week and I genuinely thought he'd put on a huge comedy wig such was the change in the last 3 months.

Jokes aside, I can ask him what he's using if anyone is interested.

PLEASE

kittens

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on June 14, 2020, 08:08:43 AM
What if you look good bald kittens?

Do you have chiselled features?

i'm very handsome. but i do not believe baldness becomes me

Ferris

Quote from: kittens on June 14, 2020, 12:09:17 PM
PLEASE

I'll bring it up next time I speak to him. Off work next week getting pissed in the sun parenting so it'll be end of the month.

He has the kind of hair loss where his hairline has stayed in the usual place, but it's thinning all over (previously to the point of near-invisibility). I have no idea if this makes a difference.

Jasha

Just back from Boots after buying 2 dozen jonnies anusol athletes foot cream vagasil and a Michael MacIntyre dvd. Put the rogaine back as didn't want the cashier sniggering at me.

Bence Fekete

When I used to work at a pharmacy we had a special board out the back titled 'REGAINE SUcKERS'. And at the end of the month we'd tally up our individual scores and the winner got to stand in the middle in an improvised bald cap made out of latex surgical gloves while we all clapped and danced about them singing 'you're not hairing anymore (but thanks for the £40!)'.

Also, the boxes used to remind me of old Commodore 64 games boxes; pointlessly chunky and yet coldly reassuring. Only this game could only be played out on mirrors and was all about the slow and expensive dissolution of the male ego.

But apart from all that I hear it's brill.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: kittens on June 14, 2020, 12:10:45 PM
i'm very handsome. but i do not believe baldness becomes me

are you sure, my mate thought that, and fucked about with hiding his baldness, - then one day he shaves it off, and he was like 50% sexier, - it was a marvel, youde have never guessed it would have gone that way too

Bence Fekete

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on June 15, 2020, 01:04:37 AM
are you sure, my mate thought that, and fucked about with hiding his baldness, - then one day he shaves it off, and he was like 50% sexier, - it was a marvel, youde have never guessed it would have gone that way too

This is the truth; face your fears.

I had a paranoid spell a few years back and just lopped it all off. Fear and anxiety tumbled away when I realised it looks so much better than 'hanging on'. It's bold and impressive and denotes a certain amount of self-control. 

Also subsribe to the theory that bald people look much better in real life that when photographed. Which probably has something to do with the flash now I think of it.

PlanktonSideburns

got me thinking about this now, - does the step from

full hair >>> bald

actually reduce someones handsomness? or is it just that some baldmen are ugly, before?

just been google bald before pictures, i dont think theres much in it you know

Bence Fekete

I think if you have a funny shaped head and features and rubbish natural hair (like me) looking a wee bit more blank and anonymous in a controlled way increases your handsomeness and masculinity by default.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Balding is the worst state, in between hairy and bald.

Once bald there is closure and certainty. A quantum of solace. You will definitely belong to The Bald. A segment of society will mock you forever, meanwhile you will learn to deflect it like water flowing off rock, or water flowing off an entirely bald head. Your appearance will then remain similar for a very long time, your only style options are to become fat or thin, to have facial hair or not, or to wear face accessories like flat caps and big glasses like Mr potato head. You can dress 3 ways: Country Gentwanker, Tech bro, or craft brewer.

You will become more not less confident, while simultaneously becoming more laughable. Everyone enjoys you more, including yourself. And rightly - you are ridiculous.

Balding by comparison is like rotting in front of someone. Reducing someone's handsomeness? Of course it reduces someone's handsomeness. What could be more wretched and appalling? It is overt rotting. Even during the most banal conversation, rotting. On the bus, rotting. Debilitating in the most all-encompassing way. Introduced to someone new? Firstly apologise for balding in front of them in such an overt and despicable way. It is the epitome of antisocial behaviour. By balding out in the open you are on the same level as someone who urinates in public and far worse than people who belch loudy. Rotting, the final embers of vitality snuffed out with remorseless quotidianism like a gulag victim taking his final breaths of foetid air in the dying light of a Siberian labour camp.

You can see why Mark Oaten reacted to balding by having boys shit on him while wanking.

But you can't just cheat and shave all your hair off years in advance. That's cheating. Stop it. Everyone can see the reason and your attempt to conceal it in plain view is nauseating and against the spirit of the purging of all ego and self-esteem bestowed upon those who complete the trials of balding. Rotting is mandatory. Rot, rot, rot, rot.