Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,350
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:43:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Please help me, an African American man exists

Started by Dewt, May 25, 2020, 11:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a peepee tipi

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 29, 2020, 08:55:24 AM
she's a racist cunt pure and simple, and the other bloke is a great bunch of African Americans, in fact we're even going to put up one or two posts mocking the very idea of contextualisation of the incident.
Can't believe I missed this, you are completely out of your depth. Go back to watching women cross the street through binoculars or whatever the fuck you do for a living

And stop responding to the obvious troll ffs

Barry Admin

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 29, 2020, 10:59:23 AM
doggos

I think we've had enough obnoxious shit in this thread as it is. joke btw.

mugwump banned.

I guess I'll just lock it, although I feel this is a failure of us as a community as if is of me as a moderator and admin.

imitationleather

Retinend

Awww but I wanted to ask him about his "divorce" metaphor.

Buelligan

Quote from: Barry Admin on May 29, 2020, 11:00:42 AM
I think we've had enough obnoxious shit in this thread as it is. joke btw.

mugwump banned.

I guess I'll just lock it, although I feel this is a failure of us as a community as if is of me as a moderator and admin.

Glad you banned that poster.  Hope never to read her/him again.

IMO, it's not a failure of Admin or of our community, only a failure of a few individuals, you're certainly not one of them.

a peepee tipi

I don't feel bad about what I've said about LJ&MC, I suspect he is currently dressed as a bush in a park somewhere, but take responsibility in my part towards setting Jim Bob off. Should have known better, and I did know better, but kept... I dunno, trying probably isn't even the right word

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

^ That's the third jibe against me you've got into this thread , completely unrelated to the matter at hand. Well done, you absolute hero.