Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:19:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Please help me, an African American man exists

Started by Dewt, May 25, 2020, 11:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Anyway, she seems like a typical dog owner to me. Entitled, offended if you even look slightly nervous of her ickle snootchikins.

You know how it's nearly always dog walkers that find dead bodies? Just sayin'.

Danger Man

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on May 26, 2020, 01:23:39 AM
Is it even possible to be part landlord?

You need to find compassion, otherwise you'll just be a sad cunt on the internet.

(And obviously a Tory who doesn't have any money)

Kryton

Quote from: Dewt on May 26, 2020, 01:25:37 AM
It wasn't a threat (did you notice the words "this is not a threat"), I was literally stating that "just give the racist a chance" will cause problems. Just as "just a warning, standing on one leg might result in you tumbling over a bit" is not a threat.

Stop generating grief and talk about the topic of this thread now.

No I initially said something along the lines of 'you don't know what's happening, let's not ruin someone's life, she might be a bit mental (admittedly not the best choice of words)'. I just felt like you'd plucked something out of the ether and were getting remotely upset about it and possibly instigitating a pile-on.
If I'm wrong I'm wrong.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Dewt on May 26, 2020, 01:25:37 AM
It wasn't a threat (did you notice the words "this is not a threat")
lol it was a threat mate

QuoteStop generating grief
says the grief-generator-in-chief

Quoteand talk about the topic of this thread now.
I already have. Don't tell me what to do.

Dewt

Quote from: bgmnts on May 26, 2020, 01:33:17 AM
Dewt in a row again? Oof.
I've posted on-topic stuff and the same handful of people have joined in just to say stuff like this.  It is tiring and exhausting. Your obsession makes it impossible to have any kind of debate. I've been impassive and direct. Your motivation is "oh boy I get to generate some shit".

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Danger Man on May 26, 2020, 01:26:12 AM
You need to find compassion, otherwise you'll just be a sad cunt on the internet.

(And obviously a Tory who doesn't have any money)

Hey, I don't lack compassion. One of my best friends is a tory.

I'm still just a sad cunt on the internet, though.

PaulTMA

kinda glad I couldn't work out how to install that script now

Kryton

Quote from: Dewt on May 26, 2020, 01:36:45 AM
I've posted on-topic stuff and the same handful of people have joined in just to say stuff like this.  It is tiring and exhausting. Your obsession makes it impossible to have any kind of debate. I've been impassive and direct. Your contribution is "oh boy I get to generate some shit".
I was willing to engage until you fucking threatened me. I've apologised for being a sweary cunt, yet I've still got your ' going to end very badly for you -warning' hanging over me. Grow some bollocks and tell me what your warning is, or apologise and we can meet in the middle?

Then we can continue.

But yeah this isn't isolated and perfectly represents the fear/paranoia/xenophobia that's becoming more manifest in certain societies, but is nothing new to those who live in and around poorer communities.

Bronzy

if she doesnt sex with dog i dont watch video

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Non-issue alert! Everyone go home, literally nothing to see here. Please reboot your life before you start taking an interest in your cieling. Thank you.

Dewt

Quote from: Kryton on May 26, 2020, 01:40:55 AM
I was willing to engage until you fucking threatened me.
A warning that an attitude you have about racism is going to be received very poorly is not a threat. This should be something you understand extremely well given how concerned you are about the racist woman in this video being attacked.

It is very, very funny that your response to the person pretending to be threatened is this.

Kryton

Dewt

Quote from: Dewt on May 26, 2020, 12:52:12 AM
This is going to go very badly for you. Genuine warning. Not a threat, I'm not saying anything else to you. The things you said? Going to be received quite poorly.

Edit: I requoted this because in Kryton's last post he quoted everything up to the "Not a threat" part and called it a threat.

Kryton

Quote from: Dewt on May 26, 2020, 01:47:52 AM
Edit: I requoted this because in Kryton's last post he quoted everything up to the "Not a threat" part and called it a threat.

No it was because you said this:

QuoteThis is going to go very badly for you. Genuine warning. Not a threat

How?

Go on.

Dewt

Warning is a word that means "careful, what you are doing may result in a bad result". It does not imply that that the person giving the warning is going to cause the bad result, especially when accompanied by other words in which the person giving the warning says "I will not be the person causing the bad result".

Kryton

Quote from: Dewt on May 26, 2020, 01:51:23 AM
Warning is a word that means "careful, what you are doing may result in a bad result". It does not imply that that the person giving the warning is going to cause the bad result.

Forgive me for taking your implication at face-value.

Bronzy

can dogs be racist

i think so, my mate had a bichon frise that hated chagossians

Kryton

Anyway, fuck it. Not worth the time. I apologise to you and everyone else.

Dewt

Quote from: Kryton on May 26, 2020, 01:52:52 AM
Forgive me for taking your implication at face-value.
I'll restate it Kryton. I think you are going to be on the receiving end of a lot of unpleasantness if you passionately defend racists. It would be shitty of anybody to tell you otherwise.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Dewt maybe you should refrain from speaking for other people (like the entire board) and then you wouldn't have had this problem. And Kryten mate seriously, stop wasting your emotional energy on this. Nobody dogpiled you and accused you of being a giant racist (although the thread is young). If you're worried that'll happen, clarify your position. I know I should be asleep, and if you're on GMT time you probably should be too.

Kryton

Quote from: Dewt on May 26, 2020, 01:54:20 AM
I'll restate it Kryton. I think you are going to be on the receiving end of a lot of unpleasantness if you passionately defend racists. It would be shitty of anybody to tell you otherwise.

I'll restate this, if that's what you've taken from my post, rather than - I dunno 'we don't know the full context of the video, but this is nothing but a stone in the pond of worse examples all around the world, but anyone who disagrees with you, is a racist' then you can go swivel.

Also incorrectly quoting PM's when I did try and keep it out of the thread is baiting. Your moral justice seems to be leaking at the seams fucker.

madhair60

Hand Solo

Quote from: Bronzy on May 26, 2020, 01:41:40 AM
if she doesnt sex with dog i dont watch video

She posts on Instagram in the voice of her dog, who seems to have had quite a few near-death moments thanks to her "mommy", drowning, being choked, getting stitches, so yeah, I reckon she uses it for some Munchausen-by-proxy attention, which is why she lets it off the leash all the time to become a public spectacle and get the attention she craves. But at home I reckon she has sex with the dog, I imagine she selotapes oven gloves to its front paws so they won't dig into the hips, and often buys industrial size jars of peanut butter for tactical placement.

She's been doxxed on twitter and is head of insurance at some hoighty-toighty investment group, TV News teams are getting involved, so yeah, she's fucked and it's going to make beastiality look like a walk in the erm.. ramble?

Dewt

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on May 26, 2020, 01:55:34 AM
Dewt maybe you should refrain from speaking for other people (like the entire board) and then you wouldn't have had this problem.
It wasn't the people of this board that I think will give him shit for it.

Change your motivation from having a pop at me to posting good stuff and your posts will be better (IMO, not the opinion of the entire board)

Mister Six

State of this thread.

Assuming the description of the events pre-video are correct, I can't fault the bloke for recording this, because yes he actually could get fucking murdered by the NYPD as a result of her call. And yes, she knows that which is why she makes a point of mentioning his race.

I also think there is value in video being shared, because as Dewt says, it both raises awareness of how Karens and other Bad Whites use their privilege to threaten the lives of black people for even the smallest threats, and hopefully acts to discourage other people from doing the same thing.

Of course, we don't actually know what happened before the video was posted, nor do we know whether she was acting completely rationally at the time, so I'd be more comfortable with the face being blurred out. You can still give it to the media and kick up a stir that might force the authorities' hands to investigate without having tens of thousands of people hunt her down on social media.

Kryton

Quote from: Mister Six on May 26, 2020, 02:02:11 AM
Of course, we don't actually know what happened before the video was posted, nor do we know whether she was acting completely rationally at the time, so I'd be more comfortable with the face being blurred out. You can still give it to the media and kick up a stir that might force the authorities' hands to investigate without having tens of thousands of people hunt her down on social media.

You put it better than I could, but yes. That's more or less my angle. DOX'ing is a scary thing.

Bronzy

Quote from: Hand Solo on May 26, 2020, 02:00:36 AM
She posts on Instagram in the voice of her dog, who seems to have had quite a few near-death moments thanks to her "mommy", drowning, being choked, getting stitches, so yeah, I reckon she uses it for some Munchausen-by-proxy attention, which is why she lets it off the leash all the time to become a public spectacle and get the attention she craves. But at home I reckon she has sex with the dog, I imagine she selotapes oven gloves to its front paws so they won't dig into the hips, and often buys industrial size jars of peanut butter for tactical placement.

She's been doxxed on twitter and is head of insurance at some hoighty-toighty investment group, TV News teams are getting involved, so yeah, she's fucked and it's going to make beastiality look like a walk in the erm.. ramble?

would she shag a black dog

Hand Solo

Quote from: Bronzy on May 26, 2020, 02:09:01 AM
would she shag a black dog

Only if it let her roleplay Gangbusters.