Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:47:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Star Trek: TNG Mafia Day 1 -- The hall is rented, the orchestra engaged.

Started by oblivion, May 26, 2020, 08:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why aren't you posting anything Delete? Usually you're all over this doing your detective work.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: Prison Biscuits on May 26, 2020, 01:30:32 PM
Why aren't you posting anything Delete? Usually you're all over this doing your detective work.

Mr Homn does not speak, accept via sign language. Perhaps he does not write as well, accept via pictures?

Danger Man

Quote from: selectivememory on May 26, 2020, 11:12:57 AM
Hello, my name is Alyssa Ogawa, Lieutenant junior grade. Happy to be of service.

We appear to be Japanese women.

Do you want to lez up?

pancreas

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on May 26, 2020, 01:43:51 PM
Mr Homn does not speak, accept via sign language. Perhaps he does not write as well, accept via pictures?

He does speak: he said that thing: 'Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds, hand me my disruptor'.

selectivememory

Quote from: Danger Man on May 26, 2020, 01:45:31 PM
We appear to be Japanese women.

Do you want to lez up?

Japanese woman? I assumed I was an alien, what with this being space and all.

Quote from: pancreas on May 26, 2020, 01:51:22 PM
He does speak: he said that thing: 'Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds, hand me my disruptor'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HikCuNPTbM

selectivememory

Quote from: Danger Man on May 26, 2020, 01:59:42 PM
Is that a 'yes'?

Sure. If it'll help us forge an alliance early on that prevents my getting lynched on the first day, I'm down for anything.

Kryton

Hello everyone my name is Cadet Wesley Crusher. I work around here.

Danger Man

Quote from: selectivememory on May 26, 2020, 02:08:19 PM
Sure. If it'll help us forge an alliance early on that prevents my getting lynched on the first day, I'm down for anything.

Let's vote derete derete derete

selectivememory

Yep, even down for some casual racism if it'll keep me alive by the end of the day.

Flouncer

madhair60

(Beams in)

I just got back in from Tatoonie with the San Miguels. Hi, I'm Guinan. I tend Bar here on the star ship. And I can assure you I'm human. Very human, in fact. More's the pity.

Kryton

Cerys

I can't help thinking that if Kryton were scum he'd keep quiet about being Wesley Crusher, due to Wesley's short life-expectancy.

Kryton

Quote from: Cerys on May 26, 2020, 05:05:50 PM
I can't help thinking that if Kryton were scum he'd keep quiet about being Wesley Crusher, due to Wesley's short life-expectancy.

I should really google the character.

Kryton

OH NO. I'm that twat. Phew, at least I can shape-shift[nb]or can I?[/nb].

Well rest assured if the Borg are coming, I will volunteer myself to save the ship or something. I'll save the day![nb]Or will I?[/nb]

Fishfinger

Quote from: Kryton on May 26, 2020, 05:04:32 PM
Have we decided on a mayor yet?

I believe Delete Delete Delete is leading the votes at the moment. I would like to make a case for doing it, but we have until Wednesday night. Things might look a little different by then.

BlodwynPig

Kryton

BlodwynPig