Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,185
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:47:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Star Trek: TNG Mafia Day 1 -- The hall is rented, the orchestra engaged.

Started by oblivion, May 26, 2020, 08:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oblivion

Lynch Vote

selectivememory (1) – Cerys
Jim Bob (6) – Chairman Yang, Paul Calf, Fishfinger, rue the polywhirl, Danger Man, BlodwynPig
Kryton (2) – madhair60, 
BlodwynPig (1) – pancreas
Paul Calf (8) – earl_sleek, Delete Delete Delete,  flouncer, Prison Biscuits, This isnt witty sorry, Kryton, DrGreggles, Jim Bob

Mayor Vote

Delete Delete Delete (1) – selectivememory
Fishfinger (9) – Fishfinger, Prison Biscuits, Delete Delete Delete, Danger Man, earl_sleek, Rizla, rue the polywhirl, BlodwynPig
pancreas (1) – pancreas

If you think this vote count has any errors, send me a PM during the next 5 minutes!

oblivion

One miscount has been reported and corrected.  If you see any others, please let me know!

oblivion

Well, well, well, you've all certainly been busy! I see you have just barely settled upon a suspect.

Paul Calf is called before me for judgement!

Your crewmates think you should be airlocked. That seems a bit harsh.

So...are you Enterprise or Shapeshifter?

Paul Calf is

Willam Riker

Well, not exactly William Riker as you know him. He's a Shapeshifter Ability Cop!

You weren't like that before the beard.

Off you go to the Globular Cluster. Run along!

Paul Calf abruptly disappears, with all the appropriate sparks and whooshing sounds.

Fishfinger is your mayor!

oblivion

To submit night actions if at all possible, please use the Quicktopic I gave you in your Role PM. If for some reason you can't, then send a PM with your night action to both me and gib.

Night actions are due at 4:30 PM BST/11:30 AM US EDT Wednesday Thursday, May 28.

Day 2 will start at 5:30 PM BST/12:30 PM US EDT Wednesday Thursday, May 28

oblivion

borealis replaces Madhair60.

We have a full game roster again!

Night actions are due in ~1.5 hours at 4:30 PM BST/12:30 PM US EDT

oblivion

I failed at counting on fingers TWICE in 24 hours.

In my previous post I said there was approximately 1.5 hours until Night actions deadline, and that should have been .5 hours.

I'm extending the deadline a half hour until 5:00 PM BST/12:00 US EDT. The day will start as planned at approx 5:30 PM BST/12:30 US EDT.

Apologies!