Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:27:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

having a beer, joints aching like fuck in the morning

Started by PlanktonSideburns, May 26, 2020, 10:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: ollyboro on May 26, 2020, 09:30:14 PM
That would make sense, because he's definitely drinking like a cunt. Sharing a pilsner with his wife? He needs to drink lots more and tell his wife to fuck right off and drink lots more.

But I like drinking small amounts of  beer with my wife?

PlanktonSideburns

Will not be pressured into feeling bad about this

Cloud

I think it's just a case of getting old.  I'm 38 and after a weekend of drinking my legs get all warm and achey like I've just walked 15 miles.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Cloud on May 27, 2020, 12:30:30 AM
I think it's just a case of getting old.  I'm 38 and after a weekend of drinking my legs get all warm and achey like I've just walked 15 miles.

That's funny because I'm 47 and when I walk for 15 miles I  tell strangers that I love them, get into a fight, vomit, fall over and  wake up in a skip.

evilcommiedictator

Chronic unfit alcoholics can get avascular necrosis from drinking, the blood supply gets limited and causes parts of the body to die, usually hip bones, found with a xray or CT. Source: me, yay new hips 30 years before everyone else

Hand Solo

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 27, 2020, 09:55:10 AM
Maybe a ghost is raping you

While googling for amusing ghost rape memes I remembered an old news story about a series of women getting raped while asleep by a `ghost' in a town in Bolivia, I assumed at the time it was obviously a bloke using chloroform or something, well turns out I was half-right. FUCKING HELL.

I also chanced upon this story. WTF?

QuoteHe made strange noises at night which left the 15-year-old girl terrified and pushed notes under her bedroom door claiming to be from the ghost.

Pretending to be the spirit, he then made threats to the teenager and told her the only way of getting rid of the demon was by having sex with him.

QuoteHe also repeatedly abused two young girls in Southampton by putting coins in his underwear and getting them to play hide and seek.

PlanktonSideburns

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Dex Sawash