Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 06:04:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

God Accuses Trump Of Murder

Started by Egyptian Feast, May 26, 2020, 09:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Egyptian Feast

What the fuck? I hadn't heard anything about this before Twitter's most prominent unfunny deity impersonator started ranting about it earlier, so this is very possibly utter bollocks, but still, fucking hell.

Barry Admin

Ooh, he's calling Twitter's bluff over Trump's allegations against Joe Scarborough. Lovely.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/26/media/trump-joe-scarborough-conspiracy-theory/index.html

Captain Z

God's always been a loony liberal leftie.

Egyptian Feast

Quote from: Barry Admin on May 26, 2020, 10:00:35 PM
Ooh, he's calling Twitter's bluff over Trump's allegations against Joe Scarborough. Lovely.

Ahh, so that's the context. I hadn't been on all day and missed out on that story.

C_Larence

But Joe Scarborough's intern really did die of a head injury in his office. Not sure this is the own God thinks it is.

idunnosomename

Quote from: C_Larence on May 27, 2020, 05:08:54 PM
But Joe Scarborough's intern really did die of a head injury in his office. Not sure this is the own God thinks it is.
get a load of ricky gervais here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C_Larence

One of the stupidest people online tbh.

Egyptian Feast

Fucking hell.

I can't imagine the hell of maintaining a one-joke parody account like this in 2020. There were tons of crap God and Jesus accounts on there already when I joined and that was nearly 10 years ago. A Twitter-friend of a friend is a parody Jesus atheist banterlad and he's been at it for years. It must be a colossal pain in the arse keeping up that hilarious pretence on a daily basis.

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Love that account. Used to send it to the Muslim bloke at work who insisted on trying to convert me anytime the boss went out for a meeting. But yeah, must be a ballache to maintain.