Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:28:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A E S T H E T I C

Started by Abnormal Palm, May 27, 2020, 05:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Quote from: Dex Sawash on May 27, 2020, 11:05:47 PM
New Captain Pike series disappointing

Captain? The British Board of Army Personnel Promotions have let themselves go.

imitationleather

Flatulent Fox

Blumf

imitationleather

They might have shifted a few more units if they'd leant heavier into the whole "staydry electric wank tricycle" angle from the very beginning of their advertising campaign.

You seen these concept mockup Russian computer thingies from the 80s? Very sexy - https://www.inexhibit.com/case-studies/project-sphinx-when-the-ussr-tried-to-change-the-computer/

Design classic, this. I don't think there's been a home console that looks better.

the

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on May 27, 2020, 11:42:44 PMDesign classic, this. I don't think there's been a home console that looks better.

The NES was designed to look like an inoffensive under-TV device (like a video recorder), as they wanted the US market to not perceive it as a toy (which the Famicom looked more like). Ergo it's a dull grey lump.

Quote from: the on May 28, 2020, 12:13:39 AMit's a dull grey lump.

Haha, yes, I suppose it is. I like how blocky and seventies it looks, it's like something from a 70s sci fi. I really enjoyed the ritual of feeding in the cartridges and clicking them down and shutting the lid.

These shoes that Geri Halliwell once wore. They probably don't do them in my size.

idunnosomename

oh christ my confused penis. help

Haha, you're a funny one, duckypoos.

I really like this shot from the holy mountain.

Sorry mine aren't daft, probably missing the point of the thread, but there might be room for this too, is there?

idunnosomename

not as keen to wank to as Geri but still nice

Marner and Me

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on May 28, 2020, 01:12:04 AM
Haha, you're a funny one, duckypoos.

I really like this shot from the holy mountain.

Sorry mine aren't daft, probably missing the point of the thread, but there might be room for this too, is there?
I'd fuck it

Bernice

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Dex Sawash

Abnormal Palm

great, you ruined a great thread

Ooh, I've never looked twice at a bike, but I like that! Love how skinny it is. They're usually big fat manspreading things.

MinnieTimperley

..............Got a penny....?

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on May 28, 2020, 03:38:41 PM
Ooh, I've never looked twice at a bike, but I like that! Love how skinny it is. They're usually big fat manspreading things.

Yes, I love the simple, elegant look of the 1960s era Triumph Bonneville. There are still beautiful motorcycles being made today but there are also... less graceful models.

the

Wheelied over a laser grid line*, came off and scraped my knee

*or it may have been a truncheoned picketing miner

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Abnormal Palm on May 28, 2020, 02:44:03 PM
great, you ruined a great thread

tried to find one cropped to just tits and chicken feet

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 28, 2020, 07:41:09 PM
Quentin Smirhers Tea Time

He has a new one out that is a delight. Featuring Cumfry as well!