Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:55:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 Semifinals - Cerys v Crabwalk NSFW

Started by Cerys, May 27, 2020, 09:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

wasp_f15ting

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

selectivememory

hedgehog90

The face reminds me of Norma Desmond getting ready for her close up, but this one is explicitly referring to her vadge.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Crabwalk

Cerys

selectivememory

wasp_f15ting

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Cerys

Bence Fekete

Getting the winner of this one inked on my piss flaps

wasp_f15ting

greencalx

I like the fact this match isn't relying on film references for its humour. (Although perhaps there are films in Cerys' collection that none of us need to know about).

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: greencalx on May 30, 2020, 12:47:09 PM
I like the fact this match isn't relying on film references for its humour. (Although perhaps there are films in Cerys' collection that none of us need to know about).

No, it's bands this time. Female Ejaculation Gargoyle are a post hardcore act, whose most recent gig was on a decommissioned nuclear sub.

idunnosomename

fucking hell. kilpeck doing a gush. i love this

Crabwalk

chveik

Wooow

This came down to a toss-up between the opening shot and the final return. On balance I vote for Crabwalk, because that last shot requires a few moments of quiet contemplation,  distinguishing it from the immediate shock value of the other three shots.

idunnosomename

wait that's def the second time I've seen that jan van eyck painting in this competition. who used it before. my all-important vote will be withheld until I find out

holyyyy shit thats a beautiful last shot. vote crabwalk

selectivememory

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 31, 2020, 10:45:46 PM
wait that's def the second time I've seen that jan van eyck painting in this competition. who used it before. my all-important vote will be withheld until I find out

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,79721.msg4182092.html#msg4182092

Butchers Blind

selectivememory

Argh... It's a really hard choice. Could go either way, the final two shots in particular are amazing. I think Crabwalk's been the player of the tournament up to now, but I think Cerys takes this one for me with her insane second shot there.