Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:53:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Minnesota Riots

Started by Abnormal Palm, May 28, 2020, 04:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

Quote from: wooders1978 on August 30, 2020, 11:49:38 PM
Fucks sake bulligan she's only trying to say it's not been easy for black people

HA HA DEAD.

Quote from: wooders1978 on August 30, 2020, 08:34:10 PM
I mean on whatever side - people are dead on both sides and I find gloating about it abhorrent

wooders1978

Sorry I didn't realise she was Sandra Bland

evilcommiedictator

Love it when the President eulogizes someone who praised the neo-nazi train murderers in Portland a few years ago, especially before it comes out he was accidentally shot by his own dudes.
Just checking in, I'm sure he's done this for everyone, right?

Flouncer

He's with the angles now.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: evilcommiedictator on August 31, 2020, 12:56:17 AM
Love it when the President eulogizes someone who praised the neo-nazi train murderers in Portland a few years ago, especially before it comes out he was accidentally shot by his own dudes.

Links please. All I can find is that Jay Bishop is aka Aaron Danielson and a description of the Portland train attack.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/jay-bishop-aaron-danielson/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Portland_train_attack

steve98

O JAY.

O Jay the birds fell silent
The night that you were took,
The sparrow and the raven too,
The chicken-hawk and rook.

We miss them all, these birds,
We miss their song so gay,
But most of all we miss the sound,
Of our friend with the name "Jay".

Johnny Yesno

Dog Botherer

oh no well if it isn't the consequences of his actions

kngen

The state of those absolute oafs sat on their fat arses spraying people with mace and shooting paintballs. I can't help but feel their desire for a drive-thru civil war is going to backfire in quite spectacular fashion.

phantom_power

If nothing else we shouldn't be celebrating this twat's death because it is exactly what they want. They want to agitate the BLM/Antifa/whatever protests and provoke violence and then say that only they can save you from these evil violent far left thugs. While nothing of value is lost by these individuals dying, it could have massive ramifications for the election and spread of right wing authoritarianism in America/the world

chveik

they would've done it anyway. whatever the outcome of the US election is, it's going to be a success for the far right.

Dog Botherer

i don't think it really makes a difference. the right have been pushing the line of "murderous ANTIFA thugs are coming to burn down your suburban home" for months now, all while the list of those murdered and crippled by cops and neo nazis grows longer by the day.

this oaf was happy to attempt to run down protestors in his giant truck. fuck him.

bgmnts

Quote from: phantom_power on August 31, 2020, 04:27:49 PM
While nothing of value is lost by these individuals dying, it could have massive ramifications for the election and spread of right wing authoritarianism in America/the world

They surely crossed the Rubicon when they elected Trump?

Iacta alea est.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on August 31, 2020, 04:53:20 PM
They surely crossed the Rubicon when they elected Trump?

Iacta alea est.

You got on that Open University course pretty sharpish boyo!

bgmnts

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 31, 2020, 05:22:25 PM
You got on that Open University course pretty sharpish boyo!

Education begins as soon as you leave school.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on August 31, 2020, 05:30:21 PM
Education begins as soon as you leave school.

Sapere aude

Puce Moment

Destitutus ventis, remos adhibe.

Ferris

Anus est, nunc arche anus pluribus

Blumf

Bloody Harry Potter fans!

Absorb the anus burn

idunnosomename

he's just been reading Asterix. which is good

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

sambwel

Awful lot of pearl clutching and hand wringing going on in here. I could be wrong but I don't think a few flippant posts on a comedy forum about a dead idiot are going to change the course of history.

QDRPHNC

It's about decorum. Forum decorum.

Quote from: sambwel on September 01, 2020, 02:17:38 AM
Awful lot of pearl clutching and hand wringing going on in here. I could be wrong but I don't think a few flippant posts on a comedy forum about a dead idiot are going to change the course of history.

And by mocking Kleio in so profound a way on that corner of the internet, the touch-paper was lit on the CABbers Mocked a Dead Prick War of 2020-21, in which millions were consumed in a ball of internalised outrage, but at least meant that the War of Jenkins' Ear was no longer the silliest name for a conflict in history.

David Starkey, 'How the Whites Became Black; A Reactionary History of Our Times', Vanity, 2023

BlodwynPig

El Unicornio, mang

The guy who shot him is apparently a thieving, unhinged fruitcake who his own family won't even speak to. Violent people are using this whole thing as an excuse to just kill whoever they feel like, not any better than what the cops do really.

Hand Solo

Traguna Mekoides Forum Decorum Satis Dee