Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:16:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Star Trek: TNG Day 2 -- a dangerous, savage child-race.

Started by oblivion, May 28, 2020, 05:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danger Man

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 28, 2020, 06:24:05 PM
Ha, good try, you know he changed his mind on that. Jim Bob should be given a rest today. Theresplenty of other players to shake today. Hey Danger Man ;)

Yes, I know how he voted! The fact that he randomly picked somebody on the second page of the thread shows just how random day one is.

It's good that the scum are one down on day one but if anyone can explain how that wasn't a random pile-on that got lucky then I'm all ears.

Danger Man

Quote from: Kryton on May 28, 2020, 06:25:03 PM
I gotta go and won't be active on this thread, but I'll leave it with VOTE DANGERMAN

For fuck's sake. It's Danger Man.

Kryton

Quote from: Danger Man on May 28, 2020, 06:27:46 PM
Yes, I know how he voted! The fact that he randomly picked somebody on the second page of the thread shows just how random day one is.

It's good that the scum are one down on day one but if anyone can explain how that wasn't a random pile-on that got lucky then I'm all ears.

Look at who DIDN'T vote. Yes we got lucky, but Scum wouldn't vote their own.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Prison Biscuits on May 28, 2020, 06:01:55 PM
Blodwyn Pig, do you have any useful information to share with us this morning?

None. My eyes swivel at those who voted Jim Bob, Cerys maybe as a decoy vote. Doubt the scum voted for Paul Calf knowing he had powers - no resurrection in this game?

BlodwynPig

Yes he was a random pick, but the last hour was confirmation we had got a shapeshifter.

the reason he was picked is because he want beign active in the thread, with the logic being if we were to loose a Townie, better to loose someone not playing than some one who is active.

He didn't come to defend himself at the end. I wonder why he didn't and why he made the scum team expose themeselves doign the heavy lifting for him.

Fishfinger

Last night I was buoyed by the fact we'd lynched a Scumbag. Today I'm dismayed we lost two Townies.

That's where I am.

For those suspecting I'm Scum, I've been posting an outline of a Pro-Enterprise strategy all along, which is:

• I am Enterprise
  • I am a Commuter
  • That means I can't be killed at night, as long as I use my ability
  • Therefore, my longevity is an asset for the Enterprise team
  • So don't lynch me during the day, it'll buy time to get info on who is Scum or not

That we took out a Scum player first day is a great. The loss of two Town not so much. But it's par for the course. Anyway, I'll use my voting advantage for the Enterprise cause.

Kryton

So we have the advantage. Do we have any investigative roles or anything that can give us more info on our suspects?

Danger Man

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 28, 2020, 06:29:33 PM
Doubt the scum voted for Paul Calf knowing he had powers - no resurrection in this game?

Well if the split was 16-5 as somebody said, the Mafia would have to be playing 5D space chess to lynch one of their own on the first day.

Danger Man

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 28, 2020, 06:31:39 PM
He didn't come to defend himself at the end. I wonder why he didn't and why he made the scum team expose themeselves doign the heavy lifting for him.

He said in the sign-up thread that he was too busy to play the game but he signed up anyway.

Probably didn't even know he was going to get lynched.

Fishfinger

Yeah there's no way (I think) Scum would vote to lynch their own. Unless Jim Bob was somehow a Scum role with a super great power? Doesn't make sense to me.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 28, 2020, 06:31:39 PM
Yes he was a random pick, but the last hour was confirmation we had got a shapeshifter.

the reason he was picked is because he want beign active in the thread, with the logic being if we were to loose a Townie, better to loose someone not playing than some one who is active.

was he even logged on? anyway, the scum made a right mess unless they didn't have the numbers to stop the kill or are playing a mad game. My last second vote was because I was convinced Jim Bob was scum and Paul not. Big mistake, but day 1 nerves. Happy to take heat today as I don't have energy to argue.

Paul was last active about 9pm by close of play yesterday iirc, checked when I thought we'd made a huge mistake.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Fishfinger on May 28, 2020, 06:35:12 PM
Yeah there's no way (I think) Scum would vote to lynch their own. Unless Jim Bob was somehow a Scum role with a super great power? Doesn't make sense to me.

So what are the definite* Enterprise numbers now?

8?

9 possible shape shifters, potentially 3 or 4 who are.

*not absolute

BlodwynPig

Going for

Fishfinger
Rue
Cerys
(TIWS)

they probably see me as a useful stooge after yesterday and spared me - COME AT ME NOW!

Fishfinger

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 28, 2020, 06:37:16 PM
So what are the definite* Enterprise numbers now?

8?

9 possible shape shifters, potentially 3 or 4 who are.

*not absolute

There's nothing definite about any numbers.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: This isnt witty sorry on May 28, 2020, 06:36:09 PM
Scum can be night killed too...
Its logical that Rizla was taken out by a townie last night as he was being quiet and one of the ones that didnt vote, and Earl_sleek was a revenge kill, as he was serving as a good rally point for me and kryton. once we agreed to stop being chaotic, or at least I did. I think we were getting some work done and I think that scared the Scum team a lot.

Fishfinger

Fishfinger

It strikes me that Kryton and Blodders are 1) both alive and 2) neighbours. So, let us know how the talks are going, ok?

Sorry on phone, that was in reference to fishnringers enterprise strategy post.

Fishfinger

Quote from: This isnt witty sorry on May 28, 2020, 06:41:23 PM
Sorry on phone, that was in reference to fishnringers enterprise strategy post.

Unclear, but no worries - repost when you can if necessary.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Fishfinger on May 28, 2020, 06:40:59 PM
It strikes me that Kryton and Blodders are 1) both alive and 2) neighbours. So, let us know how the talks are going, ok?

Silencio, pain in the arse to constantly log in and chat into the void.

Kryton

Quote from: Fishfinger on May 28, 2020, 06:40:59 PM

Not said much to be honest, but I'll have to go offline soon, literally only popped on to share my notes and my views.

Kryton

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 28, 2020, 06:43:49 PM

Yeah don't take my silence as anything suspicious. You saw me celebrating the death of the Scum cop, so...

Fishfinger

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 28, 2020, 06:43:49 PM

But if you're both Enterprise, it'd be worth the hassle, right? Otherwise we can only talk in public and you see how two of us died overnight.

I don't see why blodders and Kryten have to share eveything with us at all. Whats the point in chatting in private if you have to run it by everybody. They should only post parts of their conversations if it helps Team Enterprise.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Kryton on May 28, 2020, 06:45:26 PM
Yeah don't take my silence as anything suspicious. You saw me celebrating the death of the Scum cop, so...

yup, Kryton did celebrate massively and I thought he had night killed me!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Fishfinger on May 28, 2020, 06:45:35 PM
But if you're both Enterprise, it'd be worth the hassle, right? Otherwise we can only talk in public and you see how two of us died overnight.

I've got nothing to say at the moment