Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:28:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 Semi-Final: Miles vs hedgehog90

Started by Miles, May 29, 2020, 12:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birdie

alan nagsworth

hedgey came extremely close with that Hendrix cover, truly incredible, but Miles pinches it with two stunners.

selectivememory

Congrats to Miles who is into the final with a 20-9 win here. Brilliant showing from former champ hedgehog90 this year, but it wasn't to be in the end. Thanks for playing.

I'll be posting details for the final in a new thread in around 45 minutes from this post, at about 5pm BST.

hedgehog90

Congrats to miles on his decisive victory.
I'm glad to have made it this far but I'm even happier that I don't have to compete in the finals.
Well done to everyone who competed this year but especially selectivememory, who not only managed the tournament to perfection but also played an excellent couple of rounds himself.

Miles

Very surprised at this result; 'the dominic cummings experience' is pure brilliance and surely deserved to win.
Cheers all the same hedgehog90, thanks for a really enjoyable game.

Quote from: hedgehog90 on June 03, 2020, 04:40:45 PM
...Well done to everyone who competed this year but especially selectivememory...

I too would like to express my appreciation for selectivememory's stalwart efforts.

holyzombiejesus

Maybe the best match of the tournament, all 4 shots were great.

Crabwalk

I didn't want to vote in this one as it didn't seem right, knowing I'd play the winner. But I don't think I could've chosen anyhow. Stunning match from you both.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Miles on June 03, 2020, 09:44:32 PM
I too would like to express my appreciation for selectivememory's stalwart efforts.

The man never selected a memory in his life!