Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:44:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Horse racing to return

Started by Fambo Number Mive, May 31, 2020, 02:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Newmarket MP, health secretary and fuckwit Matt Hancock has announced that horse racing will resume. He hasn't mentioned this being behind closed doors, if it isn't there will be massive spikes around racecourses.

I feel sorry for the horses who got a break from being forced to run around a course and jump fences while boorish humans shout.

Of course, horse racing kills many horses - in 2018, 202 died.

Starting up horse racing again is also a boost to the gambling industry and another distraction from how the government have handled coronavirus.

Danger Man

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 31, 2020, 02:05:33 PM
Of course, horse racing kills many horses - in 2018, 202 died.

It kills way more than that. What do you think they do with the horses that don't win anything? Some get sold as pets but the rest are CHOPPS.

bgmnts

People still genuinely defend horse racing as well, not even the same crank fox hunting cunts who need shooting, actualy human beings.

Hope everyone who attends gets trampled to death by a stampede of hooves.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

God what's the matter with all of you. I love going to the horse beating festival. Standing out in all weathers, wasting my money, watching eight year olds gambling with no parents in sight. Grand day out so it is.

Pranet

Great news for problem gamblers.

Are the bookies going to be open? Do I have to wear a mask while I blow my entire weekly wage on a horse because I like its funny name?

idunnosomename

I wonder if the cunty racing tips are back on the Today Programme

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 01, 2020, 06:58:10 PM
HORSE GONE

https://www.horsedeathwatch.com/

if only

QuoteButter Hill Boris   07 Mar, 2020   Hereford   Fell - Injured - Destroyed-

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Satchmo Distel on June 01, 2020, 11:52:50 AM
Are the bookies going to be open? Do I have to wear a mask while I blow my entire weekly wage on a horse because I like its funny name?

QuotePoint N Shoot (IRE)   14 Nov, 2019   Sedgefield   Injured Near-Hind Leg - Destroyed -

idunnosomename

wouldn't be surprised if that cotswold cunt actually named the horse after Boris Johnson

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteFell - Injured - Destroyed, Divorced, Beheaded, Died

Boris Johnson's ex's

idunnosomename

of course December Second was born in 2014: the coalition... a golden age. and with him... liberty dies??

Captain Crunch

As a kid, I used to hear them saying that a racehorse had to be "destroyed" and imagined what method you'd use to annihilate such a large animal.

I think I settled on a machine filled with blades and hammers.

bgmnts

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/jun/01/collision-fatal-injury-racing-return

QuoteEquine welfare has been an important consideration in our planning to return,

Fuck off.

idunnosomename

i love horses
best of all the animals
fuck horse racing
it's a fucking cabal of creating odds for vulnerable people to risk money on for profit and facilitates animal cruelty but it's all normalised by the patronage of The Cunt of Death

bgmnts

I hope some Antifa cunt gets a saddle on the cunt of death and gallops her around london until she dies painfully.

Fambo Number Mive

Newmarket was behind closed doors, as Royal Ascot tommorow will be:

QuoteRoyal Ascot starts on Tuesday - but the famous British horse racing meeting will have a very different feel this year.

The action will take place behind closed doors amid strict safety protocols because of the coronavirus pandemic - jockeys must undergo temperature checks and wear face masks.

And while the fixture retains its regal title and branding, the Queen will not be in attendance for the first time in her 68-year reign. She is expected to watch television coverage from Windsor Castle.

Racehorse owners are not allowed at the Berkshire track but will have access to a 360-degree live camera feed of runners in the parade ring, while people are being encouraged to wear a hat and dress up at home.

Imagine a load of posh people sitting on the sofa in their top hats and suits, eating crisps while watching Royal Ascot.

I expect more horses will die. Do jockeys ever feel guilty about being part of such an unpleasant sport? I suspect most of the people who go to watch horse racing are more concerned with betting than thinking about the horses.

Sheffield Wednesday

We all gonna die so kill all horses NOW

Danger Man

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 15, 2020, 06:55:58 PM
I expect more horses will die. Do jockeys ever feel guilty about being part of such an unpleasant sport?

First thing they tell new people in stables is "Don't get attached to any of the horses"

Ian Benson

When they have to put a horse down at one of these things they should do it in front of the spectators and televise it.

idunnosomename

this far side was fucking cruel when i had it explained to me as a child