Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:55:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Gunfire Reborn

Started by ImmaculateClump, May 31, 2020, 05:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
PC, early access roguelite fps (the sound of a million people clicking the back button)

Gunfire Reborn

The trailer is pretty pants, you'd be better off just looking up some random let's play on youtube.

Having great fun with this at the minute.
If you've ever played Immortal Redneck, it's very similar. Per run upgrades with some permanent progression.

Plays great single player but you can also play co-op with 3 other people which I haven't tried. I just like playing on my own nowadays.

You're not as mobile as you are in some other fps games but you have a dash on cooldown which you can use for getting out of the way of enemy grenades and the like.
The combat feels great.

Not a lot to say, just a recommendation to give it a go, really, if you're into this sort of thing.

Woohoo! I'm so happy! I finally managed to beat the last boss - https://i.imgur.com/ct0GbPu.jpg

Took me a good while.

Elite mode unlocked, gonna try that later on. Man, this is game is so much fun! I like the kunai weapon the best.

Junglist

Its really fucking good ain't it.

Yeah! :D I'm loving it. Hope it does well for them.

Elite mode down, it's not that much harder, disappointingly, but they've left plenty of room to select 2 or maybe more difficulty levels so I'm assuming they'll be coming eventually.

I really like the look of the third character they tease in a picture in between levels, A bird with a bow.

Can't praise this game enough. Haven't had this much fun since risk of rain 2!