Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:18:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump sides with fascism.

Started by Kryton, May 31, 2020, 06:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marquis_de_sad

I know you're only sharing these things you find, HG, but by god that is rubbish.

Mister Six

Is there an exhaustive list of all the fucked up stuff Trump has said and done in the past four years? If there is, it must be a mile long.

SpiderChrist

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Mister Six on June 18, 2020, 04:27:26 AM
Is there an exhaustive list of all the fucked up stuff Trump has said and done in the past four years? If there is, it must be a mile long.

The Washington Post has a list of Trump's lies which is currently standing at "19,127 false or misleading claims". But you have to pay to see it.

Mister Six

Cheers, I was thinking of other stuff too - like the racist remarks and so on. Still, I know it's somewhere north of 19,000.

Buelligan

This is pretty fucking incredible -

QuoteFacebook said on Thursday that it took down posts and ads run by the re-election campaign of US President Donald Trump for violating its policy against organised hate as part of a broader culling of what the social media giant considers inflammatory racial rhetoric.

The ads showed a red inverted triangle with text asking Facebook users to sign a petition against Antifa, a loosely organised anti-fascist movement.

In a tweet on Thursday, the Anti-Defamation League's CEO, Jonathan Greenblatt, said: "The Nazis used red triangles to identify their political victims in concentration camps. Using it to attack political opponents is highly offensive."

The Facebook ads were run on pages belonging to Trump and Vice President Mike Pence, and also appeared in ads and organic posts on the "Team Trump" page.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/06/facebook-removes-trump-campaign-ads-nazi-symbol-200618185211392.html

Buelligan

idunnosomename

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on June 18, 2020, 12:58:59 AM
I know you're only sharing these things you find, HG, but by god that is rubbish.
at least hitler wasnt old and fat

Dex Sawash

Buelligan

I can't believe it's not Hitler.

Buttery crumpet, earlier

imitationleather

I wouldn't kick him out of bed.

Kryton

Quote from: Buelligan on June 19, 2020, 03:42:43 PM
I can't believe it's not Hitler.

Buttery crumpet, earlier

Oh look at me I'm dead cool I wear ze short pants in das winter.
Mate, big socks. Sort it or fuck off.
Jah, well cold knees, so I vin. Ahaahaha.

Etc.

Buelligan

Mmm... his moustache looks like a big black ring in his nose there and how do his socks stay up?  Very coy.

If memory serves, the first part of Kershaw's biography contains a few of those 'Fuhrer models for the 1926 Kays Catalogue' photos, when he was still trying to nail down his 'look'.  Hugo Boss just doesn't receive enough praise for his reinvention of the SA (& SS) uniforms.  Ahem.

Blumf

Quote from: Buelligan on June 19, 2020, 03:42:43 PM

Little known fact; Hitler was the first person to rock the 'socks and sandals' look, that picture was him warming up for the big event.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on June 18, 2020, 12:58:59 AM

I rather liked it.  I even sent it to a Trump-hating friend.

Not the best thing I've ever seen, obviously, but perfectly acceptable to me.

Barry Admin

Jesus fucking Christ:

Quote from: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53212685
US President Donald Trump has retweeted a video showing one of his supporters loudly shouting "white power".

The supporter was among a group of senior citizens taking part in a pro-Trump rally at a retirement complex in Florida.

The footage showed supporters and opponents of the president hurling abuse and swearing at one another.

President Trump has repeatedly been accused of inflaming racial tensions - accusations he denies.

Can't find the clip yet, but apparently it was up for hours before it was deleted.

Dex Sawash