Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:38:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

George Gideon Oliver Osbourne?

Started by Adrian Brezhnev, May 10, 2005, 10:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian Brezhnev

InfiniteFury

You are Neil & TJ and I claim my avatar.

Jesus man, I've just typed that subject into Google and it makes no sense/interesting story.

Adrian Brezhnev

The formation of the shadow cabinet rarely makes sense....

slim

It'd be much nicer if you could edit your first post into making some kind of sense so people don't have to guess.

I'm no first post snob (well, alright, a little bit) but vague, short posts like that don't often make for a good discussion. Why not go back and put a bit more thought into it?

Adrian Brezhnev

Good idea... I will do as soon as I get a chance.

Quote from: "slim"short posts like that don't often make for a good discussion. Why not go back and put a bit more thought into it?

Hi everyone!

I've never created a new account purely to post to a single thread, but I have half a mind to create an entirely new identity now I've got an enemy in a very high place.

You see, I went to secondary school with our new Shadow Chancellor, and know a few choice bits of info about him which I am pretty sure he would go to any lengths to keep quiet.

1. His real name, up to the age of 16, was Gideon. He tacked the 'George' on there because he felt 'Gideon' didn't have the gravitas for a politician. That's right, he had this career planned for a good 17 years.

2. He has a prediliction for women with shaved fannies.

3. He was a virgin until he went to University, although he resorted to a pretty tragic ploy to get a shag earlier, which backfired.

4. He likes Bond films.

5. He ate hash brownies at University.

6.  He has a lust for power and takes great joy in proving himself better than other people.

That's it for now. I've left out a couple of extra juicy details (particularly relating to point 3)  in case he tries to have me killed.

And DON'T bother PMing me for more dirt. I will NOT respond.

Saturday Boy

Quote from: "Adrian Brezhnev"The formation of the shadow cabinet rarely makes sense....

This one makes perfect sense. It shows the power of the Notting Hill lot, but still gives every potential candidate a cabinet post (including Rifkind).

My pick is still Davies, when he loses the election Osbourne or David Cameron will take over.

slim

Quote from: "Hitler's windfarm"6.  He has a lust for power and takes great joy in proving himself better than other people.
Surely a prerequisite in his line of work?

Adrian Brezhnev

Yes, but only in the Conservative Party of course...