Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:10:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Desolation VI: The Covidian Wastes

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, June 02, 2020, 09:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dex

"And how is your wife? Hehehe!" Richard Osman smugly addresses you. Before you can reply with anything witty he says "Smell my fingers, mate."

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A man who has been postponing suicide because his intention was to do it in tandem with the international release of No Time To Die gets a cashew lodged in his larynx. To death? Yes.

batwings

A mystery tour driver hate-scrolls through Wayne Sleep's twitter timeline while waiting for his coachload of void dodgers to come out of the biscuit factory.

Glebe

A gross of raw Edmonds is embedded in a BBC digital file, causing a glitch on the iPlayer that makes Mr. Blobby appear as an avatar of doom.

the midnight watch baboon

Your nan dies deep in the woods in a waterlogged gingerbread house that you helped erect.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Stalked by golf fans forever shouting GET IN THE HOOOOOOLE at you.

batwings

Your newly-arrived Russian bride is a dead bear in a yellow sundress. That's the third time now. Frustrating!

Your attempt to woo your beautiful new neighbour with a photo of your taint polyp ends in ignominy when you fall out of the Morrisons passport photo booth.

jenna appleseed

Quote from: batwings on January 24, 2021, 01:14:48 PM
Your newly-arrived Russian bride is a dead bear in a yellow sundress. That's the third time now. Frustrating

And it wasn't even a Russian bear, you got conned by some chancers who just pinched one from your local zoo, and spent all that 'delivery money' on cigs.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Waking up covered in that film you get underneath onion skin, in Poole.

Your new housemate moonwalks into the front room.

batwings

Your penis is described as "a work in progress".

Fishfinger

Slowly grating yourself into a sewer, feet first, with sparse public attendance.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The nit comb you've been using as a toothpick has to be called into action for its true purpose, a musical instrument.

Twit 2

Your uncle says your railings project "has scope" but he's not even being charitable—he simply doesn't care.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

You are declared Hortator of House Goebbels

Ferris

DoesNotFollow

Waking up covered in that film you get in Poole, in the carpark of the Halfords autocentre in the Nuffield industrial estate, Poole.

Boycey's Sheffield lovechild pitches Dogglebox to the thin face in his bathroom mirror.

derek stitt

Visiting Auschwitz to take a break from your sex tourism holiday to Poland.

jenna appleseed

Paul Weller is very confused by a flood of bad amazon & yelp reviews from bewildered visitors of seashanty tiktok complaining about his total failure to deliver them sugar and tea and rum.

---

Paul Weller discovers seashanty tiktok and moans "this song is totally inaccurate, but I guess I should be pleased it didn't mention The Jam or my stupid hair, not even once."

The Bumlord

You awaken to discover you are just an eye on the pillow.

Back to sleep then.

derek stitt

Refusing to watch a Guy Ritchie film because they use the term Pikey instead of Gypo.

petril

Quote from: jenna appleseed on February 02, 2021, 10:38:00 PM
Paul Weller is very confused by a flood of bad amazon & yelp reviews from bewildered visitors of seashanty tiktok complaining about his total failure to deliver them sugar and tea and rum.

---

Paul Weller discovers seashanty tiktok and moans "this song is totally inaccurate, but I guess I should be pleased it didn't mention The Jam or my stupid hair, not even once."

a similar case befall's the back end of a bus favourite Vitabiotics and their range of male-oriented vitamins and supplements

batwings

A peer-reviewed scientific paper proves you're a twat.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Your valentine's gift of a staple gun is returned with interest.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Your new godfather Rhydian holds a cum fiesta in your attic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Oh you 3d printed a new leg for that paraplegic duck, how kind. Except now you've created a cyborg rapist.

Great work with the 3d printer there

Just great.

petril

your batshit paranoid mum sends her new man Bob to pick you up from the shopping mall

AEathelred Son of WAEathelwrong, shouts down a well for a laugh, the echo that reverberates back isn't his voice though. Suddenly a waEll Wytch leaps out and wanks him to death.