Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,478
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:43:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Desolation VI: The Covidian Wastes

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, June 02, 2020, 09:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

batwings

Your children's book wins Literary Review's Bad Sex In Fiction award for 2021.

Serious ramifications follow your mooning of a passing Ayatollah.

petril

your hard work is rewarded with a promotion; your employment advisor will now look at your face and sometimes smile as you sign on

batwings

With work as a Bill Maynard lookalike drying up, you decide to pour what remains of your redundancy money into developing an unlicensed Lovejoy board game. It's what the kids are into these days!

Glebe

Quote from: batwings on October 26, 2021, 03:37:50 PMWith work as a Bill Maynard lookalike drying up, you decide to pour what remains of your redundancy money into developing an unlicensed Lovejoy board game. It's what the kids are into these days!

*applause*

All shitty stuff splatters on your new coat, your new sad anorak coat.

petril

by utter coincidence, a new JRPG turns out to be just The Brittas Empire but with furries

Glebe

Your glans take on a waxy appearance, and they have indeed turned to wax, and melt when you stand next to a radiator.

petril

your goal in this conversation is to get your dull uncle to say "good band name that" as many times as possible

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ringing Babestation to complain the naked woman isn't wearing a poppy 'or equivalent tattoo'.

Glebe

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on October 26, 2021, 10:00:12 PMRinging Babestation to complain the naked woman isn't wearing a poppy 'or equivalent tattoo'.

"You could at least look embarrassed that I caught you, dad!"

"Stand down, soldier! I mean you son, not..." *pulls up trousers*

touchingcloth

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on October 26, 2021, 10:00:12 PM
Ringing Babestation to complain the naked woman isn't wearing a poppy 'or equivalent tattoo'.

The reply comes back "pay more attention to the areolae, wink," and so you do. For forty straight nights, you do.

Glebe

Your anus is described as 'greasy' by a parapsychologist.

Glebe

Stingy portions of mouldy stew are doled out to nearby sycophants.

touchingcloth

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Uncle Ged 'had it up to here with gypsies' Moore

1953-2006

'He loved sitting here'

Glebe

Cold dark and rainy, Happy Anniversary numbnuts!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Catalogue of ills

When asked why you're so keen to work for the chemical toilet emptying company you become necessarily evasive.

batwings

Carol Malone coughs up a long furry pellet into a waste-paper bin, like some oversized and mean-spirited barn owl.

Glebe

Quote from: batwings on October 29, 2021, 03:33:56 PMCarol Malone coughs up a long furry pellet into a waste-paper bin, like some oversized and mean-spirited barn owl.

Dunno who Carol Malone is but that's exceptional!

batwings

thanks! It should be 'Carole', actually. You're best off not knowing.

touchingcloth

The first thing you do after hearing of your father's death is to write a message here.

touchingcloth

Life imitating deso:

A woman has been found guilty of murder after stabbing her husband to death following a row over a birthday meal.

The killing followed a row over a serving of bubble and squeak with a gourmet meal bought for them by their daughter.

The pair had eaten the meal with their daughter and son-in-law, Isabelle and Tom Potterton, on a Zoom call as the birthday took place in lockdown.

Lock the thread.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Turned down from Costa Barista for being deemed 'Bit transy'

touchingcloth

A good day to bury peak deso news:

A County Down singer who appeared on BBC show The Voice has been found guilty of exposing himself in view of a 12-year-old girl.

The jury rejected his claim that he had not been masturbating in his mother's sports car but had been strumming a miniature guitar.

batwings

"Honestly My Lord, I was just playing with my banjo string."

Shoulders?-Stomach!

For a sec I thought it was a band called A County Down

touchingcloth

"Masturbating in your mother's sports car" somehow sounds like a euphemism, though I'm not sure what it would be for. A more profane version of shitting on your own doorstep, perhaps.

Glebe

Foetid nonsense hangs around Burnley and generally causes a stink in the sadder regions.